Rucksack Inn @ HongKong Street Reviews

38A Hong Kong Street, Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore

Very good location and friendlybstaff. Rooms very small.

• 25th Aug 2014

Very nice staff for a well place youth hostel. Basic comfort as expected!

I loved this hostel, would it always book again. I met really nice people here and the location of the hostel is right in front of a subway station. If you wanna walk to the harbour it takes you about 15 min. Next to the hostel, is a huge shopping center with an IMAX. I had a lot of fun in Hong Kong, an it's worth a trip.

So so so soooo kind staffs. Thank you for kindness! Hope see u again.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Nice enough, does the job given the space issues in HK, pleasant people. Just note a large chunk of it is on the 13th floor so expect more time in old lifts. Also I suggest you dont book in advance, I was rewarded with a bed that was simply a mattress on the floor under a set of double bunks. Turn up on the day or call and get them to guarantee you dont get such a bed or something like that.

Our dorm room was a bit small...hardly had space for our luggage. Kitchen and common area were nice and also bathroom facilities were good. MRT Metro is close (probably as everywhere in Downtown S'pore) and staff was helpful! Free breakfast was nice, would have been great to also get towels for free...which is the common practice of a lot of hostels in that region.

We stayed here 1 night, although we were booked in for longer, we left earlier. The dorm room was small, bunk beds tiny and very close together. The atmosphere was a little strange too. Its in a good location, fairly clean and the staff were nice, but we would not stay here again.

Everything about the property was great - the only drawback would be the amount of stairs to the rooms, especially with luggage, otherwise the staff and peoperty were just ideal for my stay in singapore. I would thoroughly recommend this property to friends.

10 people in my room. But it is too many in Singapore.