Rucksack Inn @ HongKong Street Reviews

38 Hongkong street, #02-01, Singapore, Singapore

Allow house slippers

Location excellent. The hostel was not as clean as I have expected, it could have been cleaner. The room was very small, but the common area was spacious and comfortable. The real problem is the room -- i stayed in a 4- bedded windowless room, and it was disturbingly stinky. This should not be a result of poor ventilation (the ventilation is OK, and I had opened the door for for 15 minutes , but it did not help). my suspicion: mattress?? anyway, this made the experience uncomfortable.

Single room was very small but quiet and had a/c. Very close to Chinatown and Clarke Quay stations. All day free pb&j on toast is amazing and there is a nice little chill out area with couches and a TV. Homely and safe.

One of the least social hostels I've stayed in. There may or may not have been a switch to operate the hot water, upon check in they didn't tell me so all but one of my showers was cold. The private room was a little musty, in particular the pillows. But for the price you can't complain too much. The showers and floors were clean.

I really enjoyed my time in Singapore! Thank you very much Rucksack Inn :-)

thank you guys for an awesome stay!!!...