Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street Reviews

52 Temple Street, Singapore, Singapore

feel great! i will choose here next time

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

I chose this hostel because previous reviews indicated it had a good atmosphere for meeting other Travellers - this was not at all the case. While the bedrooms were very clean and comfortable with good a/c, showers were disgusting with mildew slime on the walls. I returned late one night and quietly heated some leftover food - the night staff told me I could stay and use the kitchen but could not have the light on so I did so in pitch dark. The cleaning lady seems overworked

Brilliant location. Friendly staff, very clean. Would stay again

Lockers available with a deposit. Laundry is $10 for a small basket. 2min from China Town MRT. Cheap eats nearby for $SG 5

It's my third time on this hostel and I can say that every stay is definitely worth it. Location is perfect! Especially now that there is a Down Town line that brings you straight to Marina / Bugis / Bay area. Staff are really friendly and very helpful! However they should be more strict on implementing the no food policy inside the rooms. Our room was really messy that time. 24-hour free toast is really handy! :) definitely would stay here again.

very quiet!! clean!! but the shower room is really small and tiny.

Hostel has good atmosphere but cramped sleep quarters. Price is too high for the experience received but staff were very friendly.

good hostel. not much space in the rooms and showers tough. Staff was very friendly and the hostel is SUPER clean!

Well, surely felt I was back to good old college days 😃. It's a fun place to be with friends.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • India

I liked it there all 4 nights. It was much like a home in Singapore. The A/C was so nice at night. Always a towel and a locker with key. The put me on their face book. See Rudy Tony and John. I'm John

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice hostel. But I really missed a small locker next to the reading light where you can store your valuables and put some things that you want to have close to your bed (like your glasses). The toast and peanutbutter and jam you could eat all day was great and so were the showers. Extremely nice and helpful staff.

the room is too small :) but the breakfast is quite ok.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Great location, friendly staffs, very clean place, i think its the cleanest among backpackers hostel i hv ever been in Singapore so far.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Friendly staff and very secure building. Great location, walking distance to Clarke Quay (a MUST for a night out) and also close to the MRT and a Mcdonalds round the corner.

The hostel is clean and the location is strategic near to MRT and Bus Stop.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

so kind! i got there late at night and just got to know that i came to hongkong street instead of temple street. but they moved the room for me.

It was pretty good place for backpackers. Especially, Toilet and Shower room was extremly clean and nice. But the common room was little bit dirty for me. But It's good place for backpackers!!

The hostel was pretty good, however the room were little bit small, the location is good and I met very nice people.