Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street Reviews

52 Temple Street, Singapore, Singapore

Well, surely felt I was back to good old college days 😃. It's a fun place to be with friends.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • India

I liked it there all 4 nights. It was much like a home in Singapore. The A/C was so nice at night. Always a towel and a locker with key. The put me on their face book. See Rudy Tony and John. I'm John

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice hostel. But I really missed a small locker next to the reading light where you can store your valuables and put some things that you want to have close to your bed (like your glasses). The toast and peanutbutter and jam you could eat all day was great and so were the showers. Extremely nice and helpful staff.

the room is too small :) but the breakfast is quite ok.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Great location, friendly staffs, very clean place, i think its the cleanest among backpackers hostel i hv ever been in Singapore so far.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Friendly staff and very secure building. Great location, walking distance to Clarke Quay (a MUST for a night out) and also close to the MRT and a Mcdonalds round the corner.

The hostel is clean and the location is strategic near to MRT and Bus Stop.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

so kind! i got there late at night and just got to know that i came to hongkong street instead of temple street. but they moved the room for me.

It was pretty good place for backpackers. Especially, Toilet and Shower room was extremly clean and nice. But the common room was little bit dirty for me. But It's good place for backpackers!!

Very nice and helpfull staff. Centrally located in busy china town. Very small spaces but i guess thats just singapore. Overall really satisfied.

Best hostel I've stayed in Singapore. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, top location. Would definitely stay again. Only minus are the small rooms and beds without privacy curtains.

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Finland

This hostel is downright amazing. It places you in the middle of Chinatown in Singapore which is wonderful because had I not been staying there I would have missed one of the true gems of Singapore. This hostel was great in that it had everything you could possibly want. Clean comfortable rooms; nice clean bathrooms and showers and of course a nice common room to meet other people in. The staff were very helpful and many times would look out for us even when we didnt ask for it. Great place!

Clean hostel, good location, bit hard to find anyone to chat too, more of a cheap place for locals to stay the night I guess as we had a few kids in our room..

This hostel is ideally located in the center of Chinatown near the MRT. The staff is very friendly and the hostel is perfectly clean.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Belgium

The location of this hostel couldn't have been better and the staff were lovely. However the rooms are really pokey without much room to put your bags. There are no windows which means it can get smelly, stuffy and quite claustrophobic. The beds were comfortable and the sheets clean. The bathroom was pretty average.

decent hostel but small dorms.

The hostel was in a great locations. Right in Chinatown and walking distance to pretty much everything.The rooms were really small (not even enough space to keep our bags properly) and you had to pay extra for lockers. The staff was really helpful.

nice and clean place, very near to Chinatown MRT exit A. with a nice and welcoming staff. love it^^ but room is too small

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

thinking of China town i really would have imagined this hostel to be that clean, going barefoot is even a rule there lol. The staff is super nice and overall if you're looking for a comfortable clean perfect situated hostel, I'd definitely recommend this one! And I never rated a hostel before but this one's worth it! :)

• 20th Nov 2013

Great locale right in the middle of Chinatown! Was in a 6 bed dorm which felt a bit cramped but you're only in there to sleep right? Common area could be a bit larger but I'm knit picking. Clean and modern.