Rugenpark B&B Reviews

Rugenparkstrasse 19, CH-3800, Interlaken, Switzerland

Everything is perfect!!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Ursula has been so helpful! A very pleasant stay at this B&B.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • China

I really liked Chris who greeted us and checked us in. He was so helpful and actually helped us plan a 4hr hike to do that was exactly what we wanted to do. The rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was great. My only complaint is price, but I think that's fairly standard for all of Swirzerland.

feel like home superbclean and good breakfast friendly people very best

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India
  • Couple, 41+

We had a great stay at the hotel. Ursula & Chris are very friendly and helpful. Organising tours and tickets for us. Room was clean and fresh. Shower was great. Breakfast was very good. We will recommend to our friends. Steve & Jackie from Australia.

Rugenpark was really pleasant and comfortable. The owner was very kind and giving us the best recommendations about Interlaken. I will recommend this B&B to my friend and will visit it in the future.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The hostel staffs are very friendly and helpful. They told me all information about the interesting place around Interlaken and their suggestions during i arrived. Moreover, they also provide me more additional jackets for Jungfra. Such a lovely hostel ever. There is a small kitchen so that you can cook your own food. It is very convenient. I would recommend this hostel to my friends and if i have a change i will go visit they again. Thanks to fulfill my trip during stay in Interlaken.

This place was the greatest. Basic, relatively economical, clean, welcoming. Ursula and Chris deserve a very high rating.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Amazing hostel! We had two wonderful days by staying with Rugenpark. Great location, great breakfast, great kitchen... Everything is cool. We loved this hostel and hoped we could stay longer in Interlaken. Huge thanks to Ursula. Highly recommended for all esp backpackers!!

Ursula was excellent. She knew the answers to all of my travel questions before I even asked them. The breakfast in the morning was fresh, delicious and an overall great value. She goes out of her way to make sure all guests are happy. I would absolutely stay here again!

Definitely make sure you wake up for the breakfast. It's delish. And Ursula is super organized and on top of her game. She's wonderful! If you're in Interlaken, stay at Rugenpark.

We were given a room at the top floor, dozens of creaky steps to go. Very dark hallway. Stepped into the attic room and had to duck the roof beams. Dingy looking room. Extremely low ceiling, a small bed at floor level. A tiny bathroom. The view out of the window was on a noisy construction site. Very small old TV. Was not given a choice of an alternate room. Depressing. We cancelled immediately and did not stay one night.

Rugenpark was a terrific option for our Interlaken stay. Chris and Ursula, the proprietors, are absolutely fantastic. They take personal care of each of their guests and it shows in everything they do. I cannot recommend them enough.

All services are nice and the room is clean but the bathroom is too small and the floor make noise a lot when i only stepped on or even walking slowly.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Rugenpark B

• 19th Jun 2014

Very good location, very helpful and friendly owner in a great establishment. Great recommendation for dinner and breakfast was served in a comfortable and pleasant setting. A great stay.

View all Interlaken Bed and Breakfasts