Rukalhue Reviews

Juez del Valle 682, San Martin De Los Andes, Argentina

Nothing special but an ok hostel. The town is nice and Everything is close by. Easy distance to the bus station. Rooms were a decent size kitchen was ok.

i only stayed one night there it was okay and nice breakfast!

Free dinner is always a bonus! Staff we're attentive and the place was clean. It is pretty noisy at night though and there were only two showers for a large number of people.

good surprise when I arrived and told me not only breakfast but dinner was included! And the chef is really good and comes to refill your plates as we'll let you taste some of his essays! Could have more bathrooms

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

I read some not so good reviews before booking but there wasn't anything else available, so just booked as it was only a couple of nights. Turned up and was told that my booking did not exist, even after showing them my hostelworld email confirmation. The staff I spoke with were a complete joke and the whole experience for that matter. The place needs to get its act together, absolutely awful!!

View all San Martin De Los Andes Hostels