Rumah Kayu Bali Reviews

Kuta Square Blok A/20, Kuta, Indonesia

The shower on the top floor is very slow and the water trap on the bathroom floor was clogged when we were staying there. The bed is very comfy. We wished we could control the aircond though because it gets really cold in the morning. The staff is very friendly and it is situated really near to the Kuta square.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Stayed for a night before going to the airport. Nice place, and decent wifi in the lobby. Comfortable stay.

Clean and tidy /great location /Staff is friendly but know best english/nice lockers /peaceful and nice place . Would stay again.

I'd really enjoy my stay there. It's near the beach and the staff in rumah kayu bali they were so nice and the hostel itself was more quite but because of the street ..you can hear some traffic noise here and there. But that's totally fine.

We loved our time here. The staff were great and we were comfortable.

• 29th Nov 2015

The place is good just to crash after a long day of riding your scooter along Bali, but nothing more really as the place doesn't really offer a setup that makes meeting other people easy. Also, staff barely speak English which was a bit hard when trying to communicate with them. Finally, they don't offer any information at all regarding booking tours or tips about places to visit. Not very helpful really.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Honduras

On of the best place to have a good sleep while youre on trip at bali so far... near form beaches..less than 10minutes to get there ! 😊 food everywhere .very helpfull staff... im definitely recommend this hostel for you to stay...thankyou rumah kayu bali ! See you my next trip !

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

My favorite hostel so far in Bali . The rooms are very clean, with privacy on your bed, lockers, individual plug and lamp. The mattresses are comfortable too. But the best thing of the hostel is the staff working over there. They are such an awesome crew.. will be back here again for sure !

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

It was good, but we missed some stuff in the 5dorm room. So the wifi doesn't work there in the room. Also we had no washbasin and the water in the shower wasn't enough for washing. But the lockers were really good and the people very friendly to us. Also it was few minutes to the beach and the center of kuta.

Nice beds, lookers and curtains for the beds! Missed a bit of a common area and the showers had very bad flow sometimes. Great location close to the beach!

Great hostel for the money. Excellent location and friendly staff. Showered could be cleaner. Wifi is only in the lobby area and not in the rooms. There are no locks on the dorm doors so anyone can walk in. Air conditioning is only on between 6pm and 10am, so it's too warm to hang around during the day.

Located near Kuta beach, this hostel can provide you easy accessibility yo the prominent areas of Kuta. However, this hostel scores avg in amenities, security and a conducive atmosphere to meet and interact with fellow travellers. However, I found decent privacy on a dorm bed as well. I guess there are better hostels in Bali then this.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • India

Nice clean hostel, AC in rooms so nice and cool. Good big sized lockers! Not very sociable :( wifi only works in lobby where there is a table to socialise. Good location,5 mins from beach and 10 mins to hot spot for bars

The hostel was lovely and clean and the rooms were nice and spacious. We enjoyed the way the curtains pulled over the beds so it made our own little area. On the downside the hostel is a short walk from the main strip which isn't the best at night. We also wished the wifi would connect further than just in the reception as there isn't much to do down there other than sit at the large table. This hostel is very clean and provides a good value for money- just not sure it's the best for a long stay

I just spend one Night at Rumah Kayu Bali, but so far everything was good. The only throwback is that there is no chill out / Meeting area, so i met no one there.

This is the #1 place I stay when I go to Kuta!

For what you pay it's really good, it's located right in the heart of kuta and close to the shops and bars, maybe 10min walk to sky garden, staff was helpfull, wifi worked well but only at the reception, showers were a little dirty a part from that it was clean and I missed a little atmosphere...

Everybody there knows me as I stayed there for what seemed like ages. Great bunch of people,more than that they are now my friends. Always make you feel at home even though home maybe a few thousand miles away. Had a good time here and will be returning in the new year, as it is close to airport it will be my 1st stop! See ya soon guys x

right just for the money you paid. wifi only works in the lobby, no towel given.