Rumah Kayu Bali Reviews

Kuta Square Blok A/20, Kuta, Indonesia

Great social hostel

• 22nd May 2015

Booked here for 3 nights and feels like at home. Small place in the centre of Kuta. Everything are walking distance, like restaurant, beach only 5 mins walking, night club, food market. Staff are nice, helping me a lot. Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 18th May 2015
  • Denmark

Bathroom very dirty, only one for 12, not even provided ,no towel, staff forgot about reservations, the dorm door could not be closed , so you could hear everything from the aisle and it dark ,, dormbeds are not really seperated, too much stuff lying around, the bed under the aircon was really bad , could not even sleep with fleecejacket and long trousers in sleepingbag because I was freezing!!! Veryloud in the room, toomuch people No breakfast For 30000 more i have a double room with pool

Best Hostel in Kuta ! Located in Center, beautiful and cosy rooms, very clean, fast Wifi, and most of all extremely lovely staff. Each evening I went out for dinner and to the clubs and afterwards chilled with the staff in of the Hostel . Only stayed five days but I definitely will come back.

• 4th May 2015

The hostel is very good, the only thing is that there is no internet in the rooms (no internet at all in the rooms).

• 3rd May 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel, comfy beds, staff so friendly and helpful, able to help with any issues or questions, would definitely stay here again !

The cleanest hostel where I have ever stayed. Very good, new facilities. Friendly staff. What else can you hope for?

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff is amazing and helpful to figure out anything you want to do for the cheapest prices the beds have curtains everyone is quiet and respectful even though you're in the middle of Kuta. Every thing is walking distance and it's a great place to meet people I made so many life long friends at Rumah Kayu we traveled all over Bali together I am so lucky I stumbled on this little gem ☺☺

Really nice beds and very clean and good looking. Rating goes down because of only WiFi in the room and bad lounge area. Overall I enjoyed my stay here.

Good location and definitely value for money. Hostel is kinda clean and exceptionally, my bed has several lockers to store my stuff. Definitely stay here again if I go back to Kuta. (may the hostel offer breakfast in the morning? you can add in a bit in the price )

Great hostel, minutes from the beach. Beds are amazingly comfy with curtains for privacy and aircon in rooms. Showers and loos are clean and with good water pressure. Lots of space to secure valuables. Wifi is great in the lobby but nothing in the rooms which needs to be addressed. Other than that great hostel, quiet at night even so centrally located and would def recommend,

Nice hostel, good location, friendly staff and a good atmosphere!

• 16th Feb 2015

Pros: clean, air con, provides free water, good location. Cons: no breakfast and no common area except a table by reception. Could use a better hangout area for meeting others.

This hostel is great. Very central to everything and the staff was amazing, they always answered all my questions and were very helpful in booking a shuttle for me to Ubud. I had a locker for my things, it can be a bit small if you are traveling with a big bag, but it holds a fair amount of valuables. Overall I had a great experience, only down size is wifi does not work in the room.

• 1st Feb 2015

Good place to stay for a night or 2. The staff was really friendly and helpful with everything! All facilities were really clean and the dorm was great. I would recommend staying there for a night or two.

I planned to stay 2 nichts and extended for 3 More nights,since i met really nice ppl there. Staff was really nice and helpful. I would go back anytime. Great place to stay in kuta-better than the others i have Seen.

• 27th Dec 2014

Quite a nice place only there are cockroaches there in the toilet, saw one or two. The location of it is like 'hiding' in a corner, our taxi driver couldn't find it at first. I would say that overall it's nice :)