Rumah Kayu Bali Reviews

Kuta Square Blok A/20, Kuta, Indonesia

I just spend one Night at Rumah Kayu Bali, but so far everything was good. The only throwback is that there is no chill out / Meeting area, so i met no one there.

• 29th Aug 2015

This is the #1 place I stay when I go to Kuta!

Everybody there knows me as I stayed there for what seemed like ages. Great bunch of people,more than that they are now my friends. Always make you feel at home even though home maybe a few thousand miles away. Had a good time here and will be returning in the new year, as it is close to airport it will be my 1st stop! See ya soon guys x

right just for the money you paid. wifi only works in the lobby, no towel given.

A good and cheap hoster near by the Beach

Booked three nights but only stayed one because Kuta isn't the best place to be in Bali. This place is O.K but not great. You can smell the cigarette smoke all the way upstairs which sucks even if you're a smoker (no one wants to breathe that as they sleep! This place is cheap and you pretty much get what you paid for, a bed, storage and a place to shower. Definitely not a "chill/hangout" hostel.

Everything is ideal, just I couldnt find a soap to wash my hands after toilet

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Good hostel with secure lockers in the rooms. Showers could have been cleaned better, beds were comfortable and clean. Staff were happy to help with any questions where they could. Hostel does what it says on the tin. In a great location for Kuta beach and nightlife.

Nicest hostel I've stayed in! Great location by the beach, clean and best thing for me is plug socket and light right next to you!

The staff is thoughtless when it comes to help The tourist.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Bolivia

Wifi only in lobby. No towels.

Nice hostel for a night or two. Great location next to the center so very convenient. Amazing staff that really helped us organise our wholwhole trip by giving us advice and letting us use their phone! Inside is very clean but the street in front is covered in cockroaches at night!

Had a great stay here, much better than what I expected. The staff where really nice. The wifi did only work in the common area which was very small but it was manageable. Great location, would stay again.

Bed very comfortable and room good temperature. Slept well and good location. No atmosphere, small, quiet, showers were full of flies, wifi only works by reception.

Hostel was wicked!! As a solo traveller it was a brilliant place to meet other travellers. Staff were amazing, so helpful and kind. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach and the main strip to all the bars. 1 minute to local, cheap and delicious places to eat. Book though, there is a reason for this 😊😊😊 stay here I loved it and am going back in 3 months XX

Nice place to stay, near the centre and only a 10 minute walk to the beach and places to go out. Staff helpful with organising a bus and let us keep our bags there and shower after we'd checked out. For an evening bus.

The location of the hostel is excellent, just 200 m to the beach and downtown. The hard thing is it's hard to find the place since it's not beside the road. The common area is a bit small but the private area (bed) is so comfy. Curtain, bed light and locker is all in place. Shower rooms are just 2 rooms per 12 beds but they are quite clean. Wi-fi is just at the common area. Drinking water is free. All you need is just a bottle. Love this place.

Our mixed 5 bedroom had a shower and a toilet, but no sink on the same floor. The door could not be locked. The bathroom wasn't very clean. The beds were very clean and comfy. Price is good for what you get. Good location.

Great social hostel

Booked here for 3 nights and feels like at home. Small place in the centre of Kuta. Everything are walking distance, like restaurant, beach only 5 mins walking, night club, food market. Staff are nice, helping me a lot. Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 18th May 2015