Rumah Kayu Bali Reviews

Kuta Square Blok A/20, Kuta, Indonesia

Nicest hostel I've stayed in! Great location by the beach, clean and best thing for me is plug socket and light right next to you!

The staff is thoughtless when it comes to help The tourist.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Bolivia

Wifi only in lobby. No towels.

Nice hostel for a night or two. Great location next to the center so very convenient. Amazing staff that really helped us organise our wholwhole trip by giving us advice and letting us use their phone! Inside is very clean but the street in front is covered in cockroaches at night!

Had a great stay here, much better than what I expected. The staff where really nice. The wifi did only work in the common area which was very small but it was manageable. Great location, would stay again.

Bed very comfortable and room good temperature. Slept well and good location. No atmosphere, small, quiet, showers were full of flies, wifi only works by reception.

Hostel was wicked!! As a solo traveller it was a brilliant place to meet other travellers. Staff were amazing, so helpful and kind. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach and the main strip to all the bars. 1 minute to local, cheap and delicious places to eat. Book though, there is a reason for this 😊😊😊 stay here I loved it and am going back in 3 months XX

Nice place to stay, near the centre and only a 10 minute walk to the beach and places to go out. Staff helpful with organising a bus and let us keep our bags there and shower after we'd checked out. For an evening bus.

The location of the hostel is excellent, just 200 m to the beach and downtown. The hard thing is it's hard to find the place since it's not beside the road. The common area is a bit small but the private area (bed) is so comfy. Curtain, bed light and locker is all in place. Shower rooms are just 2 rooms per 12 beds but they are quite clean. Wi-fi is just at the common area. Drinking water is free. All you need is just a bottle. Love this place.

Our mixed 5 bedroom had a shower and a toilet, but no sink on the same floor. The door could not be locked. The bathroom wasn't very clean. The beds were very clean and comfy. Price is good for what you get. Good location.

Great social hostel

Booked here for 3 nights and feels like at home. Small place in the centre of Kuta. Everything are walking distance, like restaurant, beach only 5 mins walking, night club, food market. Staff are nice, helping me a lot. Definitely recommend this hostel.

• 18th May 2015
  • Denmark

Bathroom very dirty, only one for 12, not even provided ,no towel, staff forgot about reservations, the dorm door could not be closed , so you could hear everything from the aisle and it dark ,, dormbeds are not really seperated, too much stuff lying around, the bed under the aircon was really bad , could not even sleep with fleecejacket and long trousers in sleepingbag because I was freezing!!! Veryloud in the room, toomuch people No breakfast For 30000 more i have a double room with pool

Was a nice place to start our trip. But pricey compared to what is available down poppies lanes but nice and clean and they staff were helpful in booking transport to Ubud. Wifi only works downstairs- not in the bedrooms.

This is a great hostel in the heart of Kuta, right in the middle of the shopping area, there's also a fantastic food market next door. The staff are great and I loved the privacy of the beds and the lockers. I would definitely recommend this hostel, especially if you are needing to stop off for a night or two before leaving as it's fairly close to the airport and they will help you get a taxi there (so you get a good price). The only negative is there was no hand wash soap.

Best Hostel in Kuta ! Located in Center, beautiful and cosy rooms, very clean, fast Wifi, and most of all extremely lovely staff. Each evening I went out for dinner and to the clubs and afterwards chilled with the staff in of the Hostel . Only stayed five days but I definitely will come back.

• 4th May 2015

The hostel is very good, the only thing is that there is no internet in the rooms (no internet at all in the rooms).

• 3rd May 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel, comfy beds, staff so friendly and helpful, able to help with any issues or questions, would definitely stay here again !

The cleanest hostel where I have ever stayed. Very good, new facilities. Friendly staff. What else can you hope for?

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff is amazing and helpful to figure out anything you want to do for the cheapest prices the beds have curtains everyone is quiet and respectful even though you're in the middle of Kuta. Every thing is walking distance and it's a great place to meet people I made so many life long friends at Rumah Kayu we traveled all over Bali together I am so lucky I stumbled on this little gem ☺☺