Rumblefish Adventure Reviews

98/79 Kata Rd, the Beach Center,Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great location only 5 min walk from the beach. Really helpful staff that can help you find the best snorkelling or shops etc. Only down side was the bed I stayed on had a huge pillow which meant I slept at a funny angle and got a stiff neck for a few days, but other than that a great hostel.

Very nice place to stay and do some diving. Very friendly folks and I wish I could stay longer

I took room by myself,small, smal bed, dirty, don't have air conditioner, two bower point's, so one I used for my phone and second for light( what was very weak) so I can't plug in fan, very hot beeing in room:( Quiet, safe, don't have to afraid someone steal something. Cold wather in shower. They said they website coffee and tea and food in fridge....but basically they don't have nothing, was problem get coffee in morning( all restaurants, bars closed) But cheap

Thank you for your comment. Sorry that your stay was not good, however, it was ok to ask us if you need help. You have booked a single fan room, so there's no AC. There is a ceiling & an extra floor fan for you to use. As an ECO Hostel, we encourage guests to save energy, 2 power outlets in a small room is standard for Thailand. The shower has hot/cold water control, our guests staying here since Sept have no problem. FREE coffee/tea are found on minibar, self-service, locate next to fridge.