Rumblefish Adventure Reviews

98/79 Kata Rd, the Beach Center,Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand

I took room by myself,small, smal bed, dirty, don't have air conditioner, two bower point's, so one I used for my phone and second for light( what was very weak) so I can't plug in fan, very hot beeing in room:( Quiet, safe, don't have to afraid someone steal something. Cold wather in shower. They said they website coffee and tea and food in fridge....but basically they don't have nothing, was problem get coffee in morning( all restaurants, bars closed) But cheap

Thank you for your comment. Sorry that your stay was not good, however, it was ok to ask us if you need help. You have booked a single fan room, so there's no AC. There is a ceiling & an extra floor fan for you to use. As an ECO Hostel, we encourage guests to save energy, 2 power outlets in a small room is standard for Thailand. The shower has hot/cold water control, our guests staying here since Sept have no problem. FREE coffee/tea are found on minibar, self-service, locate next to fridge.

The atmosphere of the hostel is amazing! I thought two nights would be enough but if I had time I would definitely have spent a few more days there. The location is great, close to the beach and still close to the local restaurants and the city. The staff is surprisingly helpful and made me feel home.