Rupam Reviews

9A/35 W.E.A.Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Nice place to stay in Karol Bagh district. Very helpful staff with me when i just arrived in Delhi. (It was my first travel in india alone). The manager and the team was very friendly and they gave me a lot of good informations to discover many places to see. Also, a very good travel agency to book train tickets or moving to agra for a day . I recommand this place to any travellers who want to stay for a while in new Delhi !

• 21st May 2014

I liked this property i recommend

• 10th May 2014

Its a nice hotel but when I stayed there was no other english people staying at the hotel.

Felt like the hotel was getting a big cut from the taxis we ordered - paid less from airport to hotel than we did return. Not heaps helpful staff re sights/directions etc. but still a clean, comfortable hotel. safe area.