Rupam Reviews

9A/35 W.E.A.Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Nice place to stay in Karol Bagh district. Very helpful staff with me when i just arrived in Delhi. (It was my first travel in india alone). The manager and the team was very friendly and they gave me a lot of good informations to discover many places to see. Also, a very good travel agency to book train tickets or moving to agra for a day . I recommand this place to any travellers who want to stay for a while in new Delhi !

• 21st May 2014

I liked this property i recommend

• 10th May 2014

Its a nice hotel but when I stayed there was no other english people staying at the hotel.

Felt like the hotel was getting a big cut from the taxis we ordered - paid less from airport to hotel than we did return. Not heaps helpful staff re sights/directions etc. but still a clean, comfortable hotel. safe area.

We spent just one night here before flying off the next day so can't comment in the surroundings. However our room was very quiet, nicely done and felt quite luxurious despite being small. Staff were very helpful. TV had all good cable channels in English and room service was fast, efficient, reasonably priced and pretty tasty. Breakfast on the rooftop was good - they have an egg man who will make eggs any style to order a d the toast was HOT and TOASTED! A rare thing in India! Overall it suited

• 8th Feb 2014