Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

The staff at Russafa were very accomodating and friendly! We had a late flight at 9pm so they even let us go to the beach for the day and use the bathrooms to shower before we left.

It wasn't the place to meet new people, the hostel has many floors and the common area is on the third floor. Internet was working poorly in the rooms as well as in the common area. Staff tries to help as much as they can.

The hostel was really comfortable. Exellent locaton, next to the food market. Also, the staff was really super sweet.

• 18th Jul 2015

The staff were very, very helpful and friendly and always willing to answer questions and advise on the best places to go. He asked us if we wanted anything else and we mentioned perhaps another fan and it was in our room as soon as we got back. Muchas Gracias Russaffa :)

the owners/!workers are great people and truly want you to have a present stay at their hostile and great time in Valencia

• 13th Jul 2015

Super super nice hosts! At check-in, they gave me a map with lots of info and even carried my backpack up to my room! Every morning the staff would come to me to find out if I needed any tourist information that day and couldn't do enough! Lockers were available for my valuables. The bathrooms were great as they were like family bathrooms/individual shower rooms which meant you get the whole room to yourself for great privacy. No air con. Location is a short walk to sights. A lovely stay!

Great little Hostel, very clean, the host is super friendly, I arrived early and was able to get strait into my room then when I was leaving my train was late in the afternoon and he let me leave my bags with him then when I came back I was able to use the shower which was great as it was very hot that day. thanks so much!!!!!

The man who runs the place is a fantastic human! Always so happy and helpful. I asked him where the laundromat was and he insisted on walking me there.

The location is great and easy access to city centre and sightseeing. The staff is helpful.

Great location, walking distance to trains, buses and historic area. very friendly and helpful staff.

Thanks to you :)

excellent staff! people who like what they're doing and are pretty good at it. Thank you for a wonderful stay :-)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Thak you efthymia, we hope again :)

What a amazing experience! its a great hostel with great people!

Very nice staff, good location, I would definitely recommand it. I was there for work in a private room, everthing was great, no noise at my floor as I expected.

thanks Lucas

There were only 2 bathrooms on our floor, but I never had to wait for one. The owner/manager was very helpful and friendly! Besides just giving us solid suggestions for what to do with our time in Valencia, he also spent a lot of time and even a little bit of his own money helping us find parking. Great experience!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff/owner bends over backwards for his guests. He makes it a great place by helping you with the city rent a bike system for 2euro per day. I got a single room bc I need to recuperate from a few crazy nights. No AC. But it was manageable.

This is a solid hostel with fairly basic digs but exceptional staff. Everyone there went above and beyond to be helpful and welcoming.

• 1st Jun 2015

Very nice place with pleasant Staff. Although the walls are very thin and you can hear through form all directions The place was clean and nice. Would totally come back!

Nice, clean hostel close to the city centre and the train stations. The staff were friendly and helpful. The water in the shower got cold pretty quickly but otherwise I had a good stay overall.

really sorry about that, we try to repair it. Thanks for your comment !!!

Staying at this hostel was a pleasure! Our room was simple, but very clean and with a magnificent view on the church opposite of the building. Breakfast was perfect - bread, coffee/tea, marmelade, cereal, pastries... just what you need to start your day in Valencia! The owner gave us a warm welcome and was very attentive and helpful - always wearing a big smile on his face :-)

• 20th May 2015

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at. Without a doubt the most helpful staff I have ever encountered. Willing and enthusiastic to help. We asked for help printing our train tickets and when the gentleman saw the departure time he offered to set out breakfast early got us. Very clean and large bathrooms. The only negative is that it isn't quite in the city centre and is a ways from the beach. We rented bikes and Valencia is a great city to see on two wheels. Well done Russafa!