Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

The location is great and easy access to city centre and sightseeing. The staff is helpful.

Great location, walking distance to trains, buses and historic area. very friendly and helpful staff.

excellent staff! people who like what they're doing and are pretty good at it. Thank you for a wonderful stay :-)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Thak you efthymia, we hope again :)

What a amazing experience! its a great hostel with great people!

Very nice staff, good location, I would definitely recommand it. I was there for work in a private room, everthing was great, no noise at my floor as I expected.

thanks Lucas

There were only 2 bathrooms on our floor, but I never had to wait for one. The owner/manager was very helpful and friendly! Besides just giving us solid suggestions for what to do with our time in Valencia, he also spent a lot of time and even a little bit of his own money helping us find parking. Great experience!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff/owner bends over backwards for his guests. He makes it a great place by helping you with the city rent a bike system for 2euro per day. I got a single room bc I need to recuperate from a few crazy nights. No AC. But it was manageable.

This is a solid hostel with fairly basic digs but exceptional staff. Everyone there went above and beyond to be helpful and welcoming.

• 1st Jun 2015

Very nice place with pleasant Staff. Although the walls are very thin and you can hear through form all directions The place was clean and nice. Would totally come back!

Nice, clean hostel close to the city centre and the train stations. The staff were friendly and helpful. The water in the shower got cold pretty quickly but otherwise I had a good stay overall.

really sorry about that, we try to repair it. Thanks for your comment !!!

Staying at this hostel was a pleasure! Our room was simple, but very clean and with a magnificent view on the church opposite of the building. Breakfast was perfect - bread, coffee/tea, marmelade, cereal, pastries... just what you need to start your day in Valencia! The owner gave us a warm welcome and was very attentive and helpful - always wearing a big smile on his face :-)

• 20th May 2015

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at. Without a doubt the most helpful staff I have ever encountered. Willing and enthusiastic to help. We asked for help printing our train tickets and when the gentleman saw the departure time he offered to set out breakfast early got us. Very clean and large bathrooms. The only negative is that it isn't quite in the city centre and is a ways from the beach. We rented bikes and Valencia is a great city to see on two wheels. Well done Russafa!

Amazing staff, easy bus trip to the beach, wifi everywhere in the building, free breakfast was awesome, city centre within walking distance. Thanks for a great time!

The three of us stayed in a room with three beds, and we were very satisfied with this hostel. We received a very warm welcome and staff were very helpful and friendly. Everything was really clean, and we loved the neighbourhood! It's not exactly in the city centre, but merely a short walk away. In the Russafa neighbourhood there are loads of nice bars and cafés and we thought the atmosphere was actually better and less touristy than in the city centre.

Josef is an amazing host. This was my first time at a hostel since I was in my teens. My stay was pleasant and I returned for 2 more nights after traveling and he was more than accomodating. Breakfast was great and I left earlier than it was served on my last day. The staff informed me there would be some things available prior to my departure. I highly recommend Hostel Russafa to anyone visiting the Valencia area. It is located in a great spot. I look forward to staying here again!

• 16th Apr 2015

Good location, it was very convenient for the train station. Friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms. As a solo traveller who just wanted somewhere calm to rest at night, this hostel was good for me.

A very nice, calm and lovely hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff who were always happy to help. A very good location.

• 6th Apr 2015

great place for staying in valencia. the neighbourhood provides very good places to eat and drink in the evening plus the russafa is close to the train station and the airport metro as well to the old town (just a short walk). the hostel provides great value for money and the staff was very friendly and helpful. i hope to stay at russafa again! :)

• 9th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff were very nice & helpful. The location was excellent. Everything was within walking distance. Not much atmosphere at the hostel, but then I did go during the 3rd week of January when it was quiet, so possibly to be expected.

yes, Jaunary is very quiet, return in Fallas ;) thanks for your comment