Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

The man I was greeted by (presumably the owner) was great - super friendly and very knowledgable having lived in Valencia all his life. The breakfast was a very pleasant surprise!

• 4th Feb 2016

We checked in really late but it was still very easy for us. The owner was extremely friendly, the following morning he gave us really good advice on what to see and maps. He was very helpful. The breakfast was great too. We were very satisfied overall.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks for your comments :)

Friendy staff, good atmosphere, excellent position, rich and good breakfast.

Grazie mille!!!

It was great to stay at Russafa, we really appreciated being able to come back after check out and still shower and leave the hostel feeling fresh. We felt as though we were treated so kindly and would definitely recommend Russafa to our friends.

It's a great hostel, very well situated near the historical center, but not right into it. Free breakfast is really nice and they give free towels also. The street can get a little noisy at night! The guy that looks like Kevin Dmith is the most welcoming and charming hostel worker I've met in my whole trip. Really recommend it!!

Thank you very much for your comment xoxoxox Kevin Smith ;)

Very nice hostel. I had a private room and unfortunately got a symphony of a couple in the room beside me, but besides that everything was perfect.

Thanks for your comment, :) and sorry for the symphony :(

Loved the location

Good hostel, but lacks atmosphere

thanks for comments

Extremely helpful staff. Location can be noisy with the market and church. Loved it otherwise.

Fortunately the church and the market are closed at night, thanks for your comment

Fabulous breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.

thanks Eva :)

Very friendly staff with some really good breakfast.

the stuff were very friendly, the kitchen and breakfast were very good. the only bad thing is the wifi connection :S thank you! :)

Thanks for your comment, we will try to solve it

Its really clean and the staff is friendly, excellent location, just a bit noisy at night

Thanks, yes normaly Friday and Saturday is really noisy in the streets around, join better to the party :)

This Hostel is nor far from the cita Center and a feo minutes walking from the train station. Just a ten minute walk to historic places downtown. The staff us very nice and helpful. There is a good and cheap restaurant nearby as well a supermarket. The market is across the street from the hostel so you can buy any kind if food. Breakfast is good and you have different options.

thanks for your comments, you had have time to see all the city ;)

One of the best hostels I stayed during my tour around Spain. It didn't have the best rooms, and the shower in my floor was the smallest I ever seen. Still the staff was really kind and the free breakfast was awesome with lots of stuff! If you want a quiet hostel (well there is noise in the street during the night...) I would choose Rusafa with its pretty rooms and cozy environment.

Rooms were clean and spacious. My room consisted of 3 single beds. Limited power points close to beds, and the church next door had a few interesting characters lingering around.