Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at. Without a doubt the most helpful staff I have ever encountered. Willing and enthusiastic to help. We asked for help printing our train tickets and when the gentleman saw the departure time he offered to set out breakfast early got us. Very clean and large bathrooms. The only negative is that it isn't quite in the city centre and is a ways from the beach. We rented bikes and Valencia is a great city to see on two wheels. Well done Russafa!

Amazing staff, easy bus trip to the beach, wifi everywhere in the building, free breakfast was awesome, city centre within walking distance. Thanks for a great time!

The three of us stayed in a room with three beds, and we were very satisfied with this hostel. We received a very warm welcome and staff were very helpful and friendly. Everything was really clean, and we loved the neighbourhood! It's not exactly in the city centre, but merely a short walk away. In the Russafa neighbourhood there are loads of nice bars and cafés and we thought the atmosphere was actually better and less touristy than in the city centre.

Josef is an amazing host. This was my first time at a hostel since I was in my teens. My stay was pleasant and I returned for 2 more nights after traveling and he was more than accomodating. Breakfast was great and I left earlier than it was served on my last day. The staff informed me there would be some things available prior to my departure. I highly recommend Hostel Russafa to anyone visiting the Valencia area. It is located in a great spot. I look forward to staying here again!

• 16th Apr 2015

Good location, it was very convenient for the train station. Friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms. As a solo traveller who just wanted somewhere calm to rest at night, this hostel was good for me.

A very nice, calm and lovely hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff who were always happy to help. A very good location.

• 6th Apr 2015

great place for staying in valencia. the neighbourhood provides very good places to eat and drink in the evening plus the russafa is close to the train station and the airport metro as well to the old town (just a short walk). the hostel provides great value for money and the staff was very friendly and helpful. i hope to stay at russafa again! :)

• 9th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff were very nice & helpful. The location was excellent. Everything was within walking distance. Not much atmosphere at the hostel, but then I did go during the 3rd week of January when it was quiet, so possibly to be expected.

yes, Jaunary is very quiet, return in Fallas ;) thanks for your comment

Very clean and nice hostel. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money.

thanks for your comment

The clerks here are relly vvvvvvery nice... I love here, all of here are perfect.

thanks for your comment ;)

Very kind and helpful staff. Location close to trainstation and town center.

• 12th Dec 2014

Kind of like hotel where you can book like a hostel. Super-comfy beds with lots of room makes for a good nights sleep. I was the only person in my room for 3 nights which was also good for sleep but not meeting people. Breakfast was also very good. Not too far from attractions but not right in the heart of the city either.

This is definitely going to be my place to stay when I go to Valencia again. It's not very close to the center, but also not to far. Russafa is a very nice neighborhood, were the prices and the food is still decent, and people are friendly. The owner was extremely helpful, told us about all the good restaurants in the neighborhood. It's next to the Russafa market, which has all kinds of food for good prices. The place was clean, quiet, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff is very friendly.