Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

Great hostel - would definitely recommend it!

extremely helpful and friendly staff

• 20th Aug 2014

Great location and staff.

I fell sick on my last night and whilst I had to check out of my room the next morning, the owner allowed me use of his room to chill out and sleep until my bus at 10:40pm which I really appreciated. The generosity afforded will always be remembered. Breakfast was also great, room was lovely, and the owners were always helpful and always on hand to help. Will stay here again

• 10th Aug 2014

Bit far out compared to other hostels. Also feels more like a hotel with groups sticking to themselves and not bonding in the common area.

Loved staying here. Very laid back vibe with SUPER helpful staff. They brought me after sun lotion when I got sunburned and helped me find lots of fun things to do in the city. There are a lot of stairs to climb, but they help you out with your bags. Wifi is spotty, but breakfast is good and served late!

I had such an enjoyable stay here it felt like home, wish I could have stayed longer. As a single traveller I prefer to stay in private rooms, I was happy to find that for the reasonable price I paid (many other places charge double) I was given a double bed with an awesome window view. Location is not in the very touristy area its a short walk (10min) you avoid feeling like only among tourists and are close enough to it when you want. Beach is by bus even if in town.Staff went above and beyond!

• 23rd Jul 2014

We only stayed one night, but was still very impressed by the friendliness off the staff. Very helpful! Excellent breakfast!

Very convenient location if you arrive at the main train station. Cool up-and-coming neighbourhood too. The hostel is effectively three medium-sized apartments, and feels very homely thanks to the incredibly nice guys who run the place. Extras like the free breakfast and included towel go a long way! Highly recommended.

The hostel was nice , quiet highly clean and everything worked fine . There was no issue with the hostel at all and I had a private room by fortune which was great.

I had been traveling for more than a month and visited many hostel. Joseph "You Rock" Great hospitality, great advice, great location. Nice Hostel and mostly quiet. If you are looking for a place where the staff care about your stay and willing to go out of their way to help you. This is the place. Joseph even took my bag to my room… This is the place to stay if you go to Valentia Spain and tell Josep Hi from Denny in Canada. 100% satisfied

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The accommodations were outstanding and the hospitality was absolutely amazing. I felt as though I was staying in a family's home. When I return to Valencia I plan to stay there again. I 100% recommend it to anyone.

• 5th Jul 2014

Great hostel would highly recommend it to anyone, very clean and homely feel. Comfy beds and great staff.. Both men were very helpful and helped us with anything we needed. One was up early to get breakfast ready cos he knew we had to leave early and both men helped us with our bags up and down the stairs. Great hospitality. Thank you

• 3rd Jul 2014

Josef is an amazing host, makes the place feel like home. Really helpful, caring and informative! I got sick from a previous tour and didn't have to check out till 2pm on my leave day! Only gripe is the market is next door and it's noisy in the morning, as is the church bell if you are having a siesta. Wifi, cleanliness, beds all good. No lockers in rooms but downstairs yes, and no a/c. Standard breakfast included. This is a quiet hostel, no partying. Thanks Josef for the hospitality!!

Good location and very helpfull and nice staff! Genuine and always willing to help! Muchas gracias

• 24th Jun 2014

Fantastic Hostel, Probably best I've ever stayed in. It's more like a very reasonably priced Bed and Breakfast than a hostel. the owner is absolutely lovely! A real gentleman! The free breakfast is fanatastic, really good selection avaliable. Rooms are clean with aircon and really speedy wifi (which is SO rare!) location is good, short walking distance from the main train station and the city centre. Would most definitely recommend!!!

Nice place! we had private room and it was really clean. Breakfast was great! Staff was friendly and helpful. Only minus was no air-condition and church towerbells opposite room. (mornings...)

Incredibly helpful staff

I loved my stay at Russafa. The owner was enthusiastic and very helpful. I truly enjoyed the view from my room right at the church across the street. It was lit beautifully at night. And I woke up to a marvelous breakfast. I can recommend Russafa 100%.

• 4th Jun 2014

Josep was a great host, pointed good places to eat, where to go, what to see and the hostel was in a great location. The staff was kind and kept everything in order.

• 3rd Jun 2014