Superb 714 Total Reviews
Superb 714 Total Reviews
Russafa Located at Padre Perera 5-1, , Valencia.
Spain
Valencia Valencia 46006 Padre Perera 5-1
91% 714
39.4626541 -0.3718829
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016

The hostel was very homey from the minute we arrived. I had a private room with my girlfriend. It was nothing special but the room had a ceiling fan and comfortable beds. The free breakfast in the morning was nice to have. I would definitely stay here again should I come back to Valencia!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Josep was so so so great! Very helpful with knowing where to go, for food, for sightseeing, for shopping. He was a great host and I recommend this place for a short or extended stay!

12th Jun 2016

Great location and super-friendly staff will make your stay in Valencia unique!

10th Jun 2016

They had no problem with my late arrival, despite the fact that it was after midnight. They gave me my own private room even though I only paid for a 3-4 person room, so as not to disturb anyone else. Facilities were clean, location was perfect. Id definitely go back.

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2016
8.0

This hostel is in a great location (Russafa) and is a short walk from train station. There are really helpful staff who gave me a map on arrival and explained where my Spanish school was plus gave me help for getting around Valencia. My room was clean comfortable. Definitely recommended!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Very lovely staff so helpful and always available!! Very clean and wonderfully located! One thing u would just suggest some chopping knifes on the kitchen and maybe some big mixing bowls but just minor things

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

Wow this place was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Everyone should stay here because of how perfect and wonderful it is. The location, the style and cleanliness of the facility, and the staff are absolutely 100% top notch!!!!! If you need a place to stay in Valencia, this is it! Free, amazing breakfast too!!! Oh yah!!! This is the place to be! Thank you to the Russafa staff! You made my trip so much more enjoyable and incredible! Gracias!!

• sarahosford9341
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

An excellent hostel and perfect for us! Josep is so helpful and really goes the extra mile to ensure you have everything you need and more. Thank u! Its a smaller hostel and it's got the personal touch that so many bigger hostels don't! Atmosphere is quiet, relaxed, great for couples or friends, but not if you want to meet people/a party hostel. Kitchen on each floor to cook and the breakfast is fantastic. Location is in the heart of Russafa -cool area to go out on the weekend. Wonderful hostel!

1st Jun 2016

AMAZING experience. We had a double room. Super comfy bed. Hostel and bathrooms very clean. Josep, the man running the place, was incredible. He bent over backwards to meet all of our needs (carried bags, let us use the shower and kitchen after we checked out before our ferries, directions, etc) and he's so nice. Speaks English too. Location is great. Lots of restaurants, bars, cafes in Rusaffa area and only a 10-15 minute walk to the old town, cathedral, etc. Free breakfast, alright for value

30th May 2016

The staff here were the best of any hostel where I stayed in Spain. Super attentive and willing to help with everything. No extra charges for a fresh towel or luggage storagee or anything like that - they kept my things for a full week while I was out trekking. Main downside of the place is that the square stays very busy and noisy quite late, especially on weekends - not a great space for sleeping soundly on Saturdays if that's what you need.