Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

Very helpful staff. The city cycling card free of charge was of great help to visit Valencia! Nice breakfast. Good value for money.

Great hostel. Lovely, friendly and helpful staff (Jose and Sebastian). Very clean and good breakfast.

This is a truly awesome hostel. I like the level of comfort that is offered to you for such a low price. The guys that own and manage the hostel are very helpful and always friendly. The breakfast is great, I never left feeling hungry. I loved my stay here and would definitely return.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

very friendly hosts, excellent breakfast, central location and beautiful view... well worth ...

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I loved my stay at Russafa. The owner was enthusiastic and very helpful, an absolute gentleman, full of information and kindness. If I'm ever in Valencia again, it will be Russafa 100%. My only regret was that I never had breakfast!

Very accommodating and super friendly service. I emailed a month earlier asking if I could drop off my small luggage a few days before checking in, and it was no problem at all. The complimentary breakfast blew me away... there was a wonderful assortment of food and the 5th story views were just gorgeous. The location can't be beat and you will never be short of places to eat nearby. We felt very safe and had a comfortable stay there.

Great hostel - would definitely recommend it!

extremely helpful and friendly staff

• 20th Aug 2014

Great location and staff.

I fell sick on my last night and whilst I had to check out of my room the next morning, the owner allowed me use of his room to chill out and sleep until my bus at 10:40pm which I really appreciated. The generosity afforded will always be remembered. Breakfast was also great, room was lovely, and the owners were always helpful and always on hand to help. Will stay here again

• 10th Aug 2014

Bit far out compared to other hostels. Also feels more like a hotel with groups sticking to themselves and not bonding in the common area.

Loved staying here. Very laid back vibe with SUPER helpful staff. They brought me after sun lotion when I got sunburned and helped me find lots of fun things to do in the city. There are a lot of stairs to climb, but they help you out with your bags. Wifi is spotty, but breakfast is good and served late!

I had such an enjoyable stay here it felt like home, wish I could have stayed longer. As a single traveller I prefer to stay in private rooms, I was happy to find that for the reasonable price I paid (many other places charge double) I was given a double bed with an awesome window view. Location is not in the very touristy area its a short walk (10min) you avoid feeling like only among tourists and are close enough to it when you want. Beach is by bus even if in town.Staff went above and beyond!

• 23rd Jul 2014

We only stayed one night, but was still very impressed by the friendliness off the staff. Very helpful! Excellent breakfast!

Very convenient location if you arrive at the main train station. Cool up-and-coming neighbourhood too. The hostel is effectively three medium-sized apartments, and feels very homely thanks to the incredibly nice guys who run the place. Extras like the free breakfast and included towel go a long way! Highly recommended.

The hostel was nice , quiet highly clean and everything worked fine . There was no issue with the hostel at all and I had a private room by fortune which was great.

I had been traveling for more than a month and visited many hostel. Joseph "You Rock" Great hospitality, great advice, great location. Nice Hostel and mostly quiet. If you are looking for a place where the staff care about your stay and willing to go out of their way to help you. This is the place. Joseph even took my bag to my room… This is the place to stay if you go to Valentia Spain and tell Josep Hi from Denny in Canada. 100% satisfied

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The accommodations were outstanding and the hospitality was absolutely amazing. I felt as though I was staying in a family's home. When I return to Valencia I plan to stay there again. I 100% recommend it to anyone.

• 5th Jul 2014

Great hostel would highly recommend it to anyone, very clean and homely feel. Comfy beds and great staff.. Both men were very helpful and helped us with anything we needed. One was up early to get breakfast ready cos he knew we had to leave early and both men helped us with our bags up and down the stairs. Great hospitality. Thank you

• 3rd Jul 2014

Josef is an amazing host, makes the place feel like home. Really helpful, caring and informative! I got sick from a previous tour and didn't have to check out till 2pm on my leave day! Only gripe is the market is next door and it's noisy in the morning, as is the church bell if you are having a siesta. Wifi, cleanliness, beds all good. No lockers in rooms but downstairs yes, and no a/c. Standard breakfast included. This is a quiet hostel, no partying. Thanks Josef for the hospitality!!