Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Spain

The staff were very nice & helpful. The location was excellent. Everything was within walking distance. Not much atmosphere at the hostel, but then I did go during the 3rd week of January when it was quiet, so possibly to be expected.

yes, Jaunary is very quiet, return in Fallas ;) thanks for your comment

Very clean and nice hostel. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money.

thanks for your comment

The clerks here are relly vvvvvvery nice... I love here, all of here are perfect.

thanks for your comment ;)

Very kind and helpful staff. Location close to trainstation and town center.

• 12th Dec 2014

Kind of like hotel where you can book like a hostel. Super-comfy beds with lots of room makes for a good nights sleep. I was the only person in my room for 3 nights which was also good for sleep but not meeting people. Breakfast was also very good. Not too far from attractions but not right in the heart of the city either.

This is definitely going to be my place to stay when I go to Valencia again. It's not very close to the center, but also not to far. Russafa is a very nice neighborhood, were the prices and the food is still decent, and people are friendly. The owner was extremely helpful, told us about all the good restaurants in the neighborhood. It's next to the Russafa market, which has all kinds of food for good prices. The place was clean, quiet, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff is very friendly.

Staff was really friendly and helpful!

Very helpful staff. The city cycling card free of charge was of great help to visit Valencia! Nice breakfast. Good value for money.

Great hostel. Lovely, friendly and helpful staff (Jose and Sebastian). Very clean and good breakfast.

This is a truly awesome hostel. I like the level of comfort that is offered to you for such a low price. The guys that own and manage the hostel are very helpful and always friendly. The breakfast is great, I never left feeling hungry. I loved my stay here and would definitely return.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

very friendly hosts, excellent breakfast, central location and beautiful view... well worth ...

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I loved my stay at Russafa. The owner was enthusiastic and very helpful, an absolute gentleman, full of information and kindness. If I'm ever in Valencia again, it will be Russafa 100%. My only regret was that I never had breakfast!

Very accommodating and super friendly service. I emailed a month earlier asking if I could drop off my small luggage a few days before checking in, and it was no problem at all. The complimentary breakfast blew me away... there was a wonderful assortment of food and the 5th story views were just gorgeous. The location can't be beat and you will never be short of places to eat nearby. We felt very safe and had a comfortable stay there.