Russafa Reviews

Padre Perera 5-1, Valencia, Valencia, Spain

They were the nicest people carrying our bags both to our room at check in and down at check out. It had a nice breakfast and was located close to the buses. There is not much of a social atmosphere but it close to the park and the science museum. It is not right in the city but it is only a very short walk away. I would stay here again next time i come back!

The staff was soo friendly.. the breakfast was very nice, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The house was still quite empty, so I had a choice of bathrooms for shower. And the location was very close to the trainstation. I will come back!

This is The perfect stay. The men At The hostel are so so so friendly.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

We really liked our stay at Russfa. all the staff were really nice and provided excellent advises! only minor thing the keyring for keys is too big!

The staff at this hostel are the nicest you will find!! They are very helpful and approachable and assisted me above and beyond anywhere else I've stayed and I have been backpacking around Europe for the past one and a half months. I had to leave at 5am for the airport and the staff member even woke up (on a Sunday morning) to take my backpack down the stairs and see me off in the taxi....thank you! Definitely recommend this place.

Enjoyed the short time we stayed here. Beds were relatively clean, staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable, facilities were adequate. Initially hard to find without the help of locals, but otherwise a good location near the train station. Wouldn't recommend long term stays, but short term is not a bad experience.

Sooooo great! The owner man was amazing. So helpful and nice. He was the best!!! Such a cozy experience. Good location! Cute cafes and popular restaurants close by. Includes breakfast and wifi. :) good place to stay if you have a few friends with you.

• 15th Feb 2014

The owner is very welcoming and friendly - ready to help you for whatever need you might have (or even don't have) and to give useful advice and personal tips about what to see in Valencia.

• 6th Feb 2014

The owner was very helpful, always looking for a way to make the stay better, place was very clean, bathroom was cleaned daily, bedrooms were very clean as well, location is great, close to everything in Valencia, train station, downtown and main attractions.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Mexico

You will not find nicer hosts or a nicer place to stay in Valencia.

Not much of a big deal, but can be annoying if more than one person per room. My room was counting only one plug working instead of 3. Bad connection? No problem at all for the rest, i had a great stay :)

Dear guest very sorry. we have repaired the fault in the room. Thank you very much for letting us know the problema. Russafa Youth Hostel

The best hostel I have encountered so far! The staff was really, really helpful and super friendly, the rooms simple but clean and the prices very reasonable.

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Finland

Very friendly staff, was impressed by the way the owner accommodated our needs as we were running the marathon and prepared a special breakfast for us earlier than usual. Recommended. Many thanks.

Our stay at Russafa was a real delight. Our host was so lovely and trying to accomodate any requests that we'd have. Breakfast was also very yummy with lots of choice, bread, cheese, cereals and fruit.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Belgium

MANY THANKS RUSSAFA : best staff ever, so kind and helpful! Gave us plenty of good addresses. Excellent breakfast, varied and fresh. Nice cosy and comfortable room, well decorated and clean. Sheets and towels provided, which is very convenient when flying with Ryanair. Good location, away from the noise of the city centre but within short walking distance still. We definitely recommend this hostel

great staff