Russell Court Hotel Reviews

Bath Road, Bournemouth, England

Firstly, my bank account was fully charged before my arrival at the hotel (I believe that had to happen at check in?!). Old staff were very dissmissive when I went for breakfast in the morning. I was told in a rather snobby snappy tone that breakfast was not included in the price if I wished only for £12 I could be served one! The restaurant prices were up to £9! No free WiFi- £5 for 8hour access which I also found ridiculous having in mind that there was plenty of free WiFi in town

Parking charge is an extra fiver, but if you think about parking in B'mouth you quickly realise it is OK. Clean, quiet. Good price/value.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Hungary

Old but location is top, within walking distance to the pier. The checking-in time is at 2:30pm every day and that should be noticed in the description. The meal deal at the bar is really nice plus free sports TV, tho not a big sports fan myself but for those who are this is the place for you. If you are a lone traveller here like me wanting to meet ppl this might not be the perfect place but overall can't complain. Also there's free cab-calling service phone out the door, just help yourself:)

Paid £80 for a small room on the 3rd floor. Very hot and airless. No air con. - would be unbearable in the height of summer. Charged an extra £2 to leave a bag there prior to check -in.

• 25th Sep 2015