Russell Court Hotel Reviews

Bath Road, Bournemouth, England

At Russell court you get what you pay for. Nothing more. The facilities were ok but the staffing were sometimes rude. They didn't have any instructions or welcoming notices in the rooms which I think would've helped. But the location was stunning.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Rooms and bathrooms were nice for the price. Had to pay £5 for parking, and wifi wasn't free. The friendly receptionist gave us 2 for 1 breakfast, which was quite good.

Everything is additional... Parking, Internet, we are constantly reminded of don'ts and warnings... not positive atmosphere!

• 26th May 2014
  • Portugal

I booked a double room and got given a twin room the man on reception was very rude and unhelpful, the picture are clearly not up to date window in our room was broken so would not shut. I was very unhappy that when I advised the hotel what I had booked he said there was nothing he could do even after showing my confirmation email stating that I had booked a double he just said that not what hostel world have told us so after booking on here they then passed on the wrong message to the hotel !!!

• 30th Apr 2014