5.2
Rating 104 Total Reviews
5.2
Rating 104 Total Reviews
Russell Court Hotel Located at Bath Road, , Bournemouth.
England
Bournemouth Bath Road
52% 104
50.7184985 -1.8718814
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016
2.6

Not impressed - rooms stunk like cigarettes, glasses/crockery dirty. Requested double beds for our rooms (as we were a party of 4x couples) and were told we had them when room keys were issued, only to find two of us had 2x single beds instead. Staff were friendly enough however unhelpful. EVERYTHING COSTS EXTRA - parking £5 per car/£10 for a van (even though it takes up the same amount of space as a car?) wifi £5 don't waste your time, it might seem cheap but isn't once extra's added in.

21st Mar 2016
8.0

Cheap and great location

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2016
6.3

I think the management need to sort things out. All the staff who served me were friendly and accommodating, but things like broken phones, understaffing and a bad level of cleanliness were dissapointing and effected the level of service staff were able to give me.

• England, Male, 41+
14th Feb 2016
3.4

Very dodgy - adding extra costs at every opportunity. Unhelpful staff. Not recommended.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2016
5.7

- Mold in the bathroom - No safe in the room - No free wifi - Staff purchased money for using the reception safe (not mentioned anywhere) - Hairs in the drain - Just 1 big towel

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
8th Feb 2016
5.4

Firstly, my bank account was fully charged before my arrival at the hotel (I believe that had to happen at check in?!). Old staff were very dissmissive when I went for breakfast in the morning. I was told in a rather snobby snappy tone that breakfast was not included in the price if I wished only for £12 I could be served one! The restaurant prices were up to £9! No free WiFi- £5 for 8hour access which I also found ridiculous having in mind that there was plenty of free WiFi in town