Russell Court Hotel Reviews

Bath Road, Bournemouth, England

Very friendly staff. Nice room.

• 29th Jul 2015

Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable room. Very clean, modern bathroom.

According to what expected!!

The check in time is not as stated as the one written in the contract, which waste me near 3 hours to wait for check in. Most disappointed things is the staff attitude, that has totally ignore the customer feelings. I would rather pay double to avoid this terrible experience.

Good Hotel near the Beach. Everything was very clean and the room was cheap and had ensuite. Unfortunatly, no free parking.

Size of room was small for a double. Pleased with most everything else.

• 25th May 2015

I saw photos online about dirty windowsils and mattresses and was very pleasantly surprised about the cleanliness I found.

• 19th May 2015

It's a bit silly that you have to pay £5 for parking...and £5 for wifi separately but luckily I had 4G on my phone as I was house hunting I needed to Internet. They only had Indian snacks mainly, and breakfast was a whopping £11 so we skipped breakfast which was a shame.

• 8th Apr 2015

Very near to Pier .... Only thing is , parking Extra £5 . Should this not be included in price or atleast said upfront