Russell Court Hotel Reviews

Bath Road, Bournemouth, England

The staff were very very rude. The place looked like a ghost house. The worst hotel experience EVER!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Ethiopia

At Russell court you get what you pay for. Nothing more. The facilities were ok but the staffing were sometimes rude. They didn't have any instructions or welcoming notices in the rooms which I think would've helped. But the location was stunning.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Rooms and bathrooms were nice for the price. Had to pay £5 for parking, and wifi wasn't free. The friendly receptionist gave us 2 for 1 breakfast, which was quite good.

Everything is additional... Parking, Internet, we are constantly reminded of don'ts and warnings... not positive atmosphere!

• 26th May 2014
  • Portugal

I booked a double room and got given a twin room the man on reception was very rude and unhelpful, the picture are clearly not up to date window in our room was broken so would not shut. I was very unhappy that when I advised the hotel what I had booked he said there was nothing he could do even after showing my confirmation email stating that I had booked a double he just said that not what hostel world have told us so after booking on here they then passed on the wrong message to the hotel !!!

• 30th Apr 2014

Please put a sign board in a visible place just to take a turn.

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • India

The Russell Court Hotel is an affordable, clean hotel very near the ocean with some fantastic views! The staff are always friendly, and willing to go out of their way to help and accommodate.

• 16th Dec 2013

Friendly staff,clean room,cheap.what more can you ask for?moreover it is really close to the beach.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Need to have a staff more service oriented, specially at the breakfast.

Excellent hotel, perfectly value for money, experience was very good. Staff is very helpful. Very near to the Pier.

super clean and nice single room with bathroom. I enjoyed my night staying. Very kind and helpfull staff!

• 19th May 2013
  • Poland

a decent budget hostel, very good value for money.

• 13th May 2013
  • Poland

Really nice hostel in an excellent location

• 17th Oct 2012
  • Portugal

i felt that sometimes the staff didnt want to help and brushed you off not listening or even considering my problem. other than that the room was nice and the location was excellent.

Just five minutes to get to the beach and the promenade. The room was large enough and the bathroom new and clean. It's great that rooms are equipped with blowers. They provide a car park but you have to pay 5 pounds a day if you want to use it. When we stayed there, the elevator didn't work because of extreme heat. But it was maybe 24 or 25 degrees! This coudn't be. But there is one more things that is even worse. The prices written at the reception for breakfast don't include VAT!!!

Beware the payment agreements with this hotel. After paying the deposit on Hostelworld, we arrived to discover they'd already charged the full amount to my card. Which was fine, but I didn't give them my details - the must've gotten them from Hostelworld. Very suspicious and won't be using HW again. Okay but a bit noisey. I've stayed in other hotels where they'll give you complimentary ear plugs - would be a good idea for this place. To their credit, they arranged some cotton wool for our ears.

staff very friendly and helpful.stay was cheap and pleasant and close to beach

It was a nice and very pleasant place to stay.

• 19th Jul 2012

Good value hotel in good location in Bournemouth. Clean and had a nice room. Breakfast is ok (but extra charge for this) My only gripe is being charged £2 per bag to leave in hotel for a few hours after check out.

Unfortunately it was very loud in my room which was facing to the street. The windows don't keep any noise out. Besdies it is a shame you have to pay extra for things such as internet, breakfast and luggage storage.

« first « Prev 1 2 3