Russell Court Hotel Reviews

Bath Road, Bournemouth, England

The check in time is not as stated as the one written in the contract, which waste me near 3 hours to wait for check in. Most disappointed things is the staff attitude, that has totally ignore the customer feelings. I would rather pay double to avoid this terrible experience.

Good Hotel near the Beach. Everything was very clean and the room was cheap and had ensuite. Unfortunatly, no free parking.

Size of room was small for a double. Pleased with most everything else.

• 25th May 2015

I saw photos online about dirty windowsils and mattresses and was very pleasantly surprised about the cleanliness I found.

• 19th May 2015

It's a bit silly that you have to pay £5 for parking...and £5 for wifi separately but luckily I had 4G on my phone as I was house hunting I needed to Internet. They only had Indian snacks mainly, and breakfast was a whopping £11 so we skipped breakfast which was a shame.

• 8th Apr 2015

Very near to Pier .... Only thing is , parking Extra £5 . Should this not be included in price or atleast said upfront

Great for location but the room looks nothing like the photos the hotel is old and dirty . We had a smashed mirror, the carpet was coming up in the centre of the room and the wall was stained with food and the carpet. Bathroom and room was so small. But if youre out partying and just need a close hotel to the pier then its ok if you can look past the grottiness of the room. Also freezing in the rooms and the heater sounds sooooo loud you cant have it on. Opposite to all photos used!

Pros: Near the beach

The staff were very very rude. The place looked like a ghost house. The worst hotel experience EVER!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Ethiopia

At Russell court you get what you pay for. Nothing more. The facilities were ok but the staffing were sometimes rude. They didn't have any instructions or welcoming notices in the rooms which I think would've helped. But the location was stunning.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Rooms and bathrooms were nice for the price. Had to pay £5 for parking, and wifi wasn't free. The friendly receptionist gave us 2 for 1 breakfast, which was quite good.

Everything is additional... Parking, Internet, we are constantly reminded of don'ts and warnings... not positive atmosphere!

• 26th May 2014
  • Portugal

I booked a double room and got given a twin room the man on reception was very rude and unhelpful, the picture are clearly not up to date window in our room was broken so would not shut. I was very unhappy that when I advised the hotel what I had booked he said there was nothing he could do even after showing my confirmation email stating that I had booked a double he just said that not what hostel world have told us so after booking on here they then passed on the wrong message to the hotel !!!

• 30th Apr 2014

Please put a sign board in a visible place just to take a turn.

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • India

The Russell Court Hotel is an affordable, clean hotel very near the ocean with some fantastic views! The staff are always friendly, and willing to go out of their way to help and accommodate.

• 16th Dec 2013

Friendly staff,clean room,cheap.what more can you ask for?moreover it is really close to the beach.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Need to have a staff more service oriented, specially at the breakfast.

Excellent hotel, perfectly value for money, experience was very good. Staff is very helpful. Very near to the Pier.

super clean and nice single room with bathroom. I enjoyed my night staying. Very kind and helpfull staff!

• 19th May 2013
  • Poland

a decent budget hostel, very good value for money.

• 13th May 2013