Rusty-k Hostal Reviews

Rivadavia 281, Cafayate, Argentina

Great place, hostel and people. A must stay!

Beautiful hostel for an unbeatable price.

Rusty-K was great! The owners are very friendly and helpful.

Absolutely stunning hostel! Beautiful courtyard and gorgeous rooms. All very clean. Rooms have locks but there are no lockers or safes. Much quieter environment than expected. Great for families or couples or travellers wanting peace and quiet, but not the best if you are wanting to meet people.

• 3rd Aug 2015

We had a great stay at Rusty-K. Beautiful terrace, clean, comfy and cosy rooms and the staff were great. We had an asado one night which was delicious! Thanks for a lovely time.

My friend and I had a very good experience at this hostel. It was a few blocks off the main square in Cafayate

I wish there was some way I could rate Rusty-K higher! My friend and I loved staying here - best hostel we've ever been to! Everything was extraordinarily clean; which is even more impressive when you realize that Cafayate is a kind of a dusty place, particularly when the wind kicks up. The entire staff who took care of us at Rusty-K were the most lovely people. We had a great time on a day tour through the Quebrada de las Flechas. Awesome asado! Cannot recommend this hostel higher!

View all Cafayate Bed and Breakfasts