7.6
Very Good 457 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 457 Total Reviews
Rut & Ragnars Hostel Located at Nobelvägen 113, , Malmo.
Sweden

• evmiller1
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
7.7

I really liked this hostel, the 8 bed dorm I was in was nice a big, the beds were comfortable with privacy curtains, shelves and bed lamps. Hostel was accessible by bus that stopped right out the front, or a 30min walk into town. The kitchen was pretty good, the only downside is that they could do with another shower/toilet as occasionally you would need to wait. Would recommend the falafel vendor across the road- amazing!

26th Jul 2016

Nothing really amazed me about this hostel but nonetheless it was a decent place to stay. Location a bit further out of city centre but there is a bus stop right next to the hostel where a bus comes from central station. I stayed in an 18 bed and it didn't feel like it because there were 2/4 beds separated off into smaller dorms which was nice. There were 3 kitchens so always space and room to make/store food. Although I said nothing amazed me, I would still recommend this hostel if on a budget

16th Jul 2016
6.3

It's just a good place to stay for realtively cheap price (Sweden is an expensive country). But the hostel feels overcrowded, not enough bathroom facilities and not many common areas to hang around. Not a real-multicultural-fun hostel experience

15th Jul 2016

I liked this place. It was a bus ride out of the old town, about 15 minutes. It was fun to walk to a square near it though. There are 2 little kitchens, one little living room, so not really a lobby to hangout in. Therefore it wasn't social. Not sure if there were many showers? You had to pay for the bedding too :-/ But other than that it was good and I liked staying there. :)

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

To be honest: It was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. We were in a 18-beds-doorm, but the atmosphere was very pleasent. Every bed had a curtain, so you don't notice the other people in your room. The kitchen was very cozy und the bathrooms were clean! When I'm in Malmö again, I would definitely stay at this hostel :-)

6.9

A decent hostel in a decent location not too far from the centre. It took longer to get to than I thought from the central station. The reception closes at 9pm which I was not informed about. The staff were also not there when I wanted to pickup my luggage the next day, had to wait about 30 mins. Other than that the atmosphere was good as many people live there and they are able to help you out. It definitely has a family feel about the place.

7.1

Pretty good. Mix of people - plenty of aging Danish men (nothing wrong with that!) rather than backpackers. The male/mixed dorms are huge but have sets of four bunks in an alcove, and each bunk has curtains, a lamp and a plug socket. Only negative - breakfast is NOT included. Also, I think they either double booked my bunk or checked two people in to it. I was ok, but one guy who though he was sleeping there when I was already in it! He slept on the sofa!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
5.1

Location was far out of the center. The lockers in the room where very small. The staff was almost never there, reception almost never open when you needed them. Atmosphere was not really nice. The hostel was not really attracting the kind of people I want to meet when I'm travelling, half of them just ignored you if you said 'hey'. Not a hostel I would recommend. It is cheap though, so if you just want a place to sleep and don't care about the rest, then maybe this is the hostel for you.

3rd Jul 2016
6.3

It was a perfectly fine hostel to stay in for one night, but it had a fairly anti social atmosphere to it. The facilities were quite old, but they did have a working kitchen and laundry machine, which was a plus. Overall ok for a short stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the place was fairly clean and nice, the kitchens were well stocked and the place felt quite homely. My only issue was that there was a baby staying in a room across that would not stop screaming all night but that is not something that the staff can really fix.