Rut & Ragnars Hostel Reviews

Nobelvägen 113, Malmo, Sweden

Nice and warm welcome. Nice beds. Had a pleasant stay exactly as I had last time

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I had a booking for 4 nights in a mixed room. Almost everything was ok beside the staff. I announced that I will arrive later than 21.00 and they were not there and the phone number that was written on the door didn't function as well. The guy from the shop near the hostel was so nice and he helped us, but if he wasn't there, I couldn't reach the staff. Everything was ok but this little problem - of not waiting for us even if we told them that we will be late. Maybe a call would have been useful

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Dear Katerina, You wrote us an email in which you wrote that your flight arrived 20:35 and asked for the most simple way to the hostel, which we responded to and granted you. And we appreciated that you would come within an hour after 20:35, so we stayed at the hostel an hour and a half extra after check-in time. You had not left us any phonenr so we could not call, and you did not call us with any information about that you will arrive so late. You can call to 23:00, and you arrived after that.

It was very good, safe and quiet. I like it

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Syria

We had a good stay at the hostel. It was only one night, but it was good. The only thing I didn't like was, that you couldn't sleep in your own sleeping bag. You had to buy sheets from the hostel... And they are way to expensive for only one night!

• 12th Oct 2014

Cosy dorm with curtains around the beds! Very friendly staff!! Clean and tidy! I highly recommend this hostel!

Did not appreciate the large group of children staying in this hostel on a school trip. They were noisy

We stayed only for one night. Nice hostel with friendly staff. Curtains around every bed and lockers available (bring your own padlock).

Quite a big hostel. Rooms are clean but not many bathrooms and showers for the number of beds. Location is also far from the center of Malmo and is a more residential neighboorhood.

The fact that you have to pay like 5 euros more for the sheets and that u are not allowed to use an sleeping bag says quite a lot about the hostel. The location isn't the best either. The problem is that are not many more options in town for a similar price. I wouldn't stay again

The hostel was sort of a long walk to the city centre, and taking the bus was a hassle because you have to pre-purchase tickets and very few places seemed to even sell them. Plenty of room in the dorms and the privacy curtains were nice. Breakfast was quite expensive for what was on offer, much better off buying your own food. But there are two clean and well-equipped kitchens to choose from, and there were sufficient bathrooms for the number of guests, too.

Cheap, friendly staff, free tea and coffee, free luggage storage A bit far from the city center, but walkable in about 20 minutes; linen not included in the price

Although I was there only couple hours, I think it is a clean place with good facilities, and helpful staff. The only drawback is the distance from the city center (about 20-30 mins walk).

Very good! Clean and fresh, Very nice and helpful staff! I have nothing to complain about!

Really nice hostel, the dorms are really cute, even if there a lot of beds together you feel as you have a bit of intimacy, the supplies in the kitchen are far enough for doing anything you want, and the rest of facilities quite good. Not so close to the center, but damn, it's just a 5, 8 as maximum minutes from "Old Town". I highly recommend it.

Nice hostel Rooms were nice with curtains :)

It was a great, regular hostel. No issues. Clean and tidy.

loved it! best rooms ever' cute little place. staff also super nice!

They lock the doors and are not around after 9pm, but otherwise it's a nice hostel. The large dorm rooms are not as bad I thought with curtains around all the beds and free ear plugs available. There are multiple kitchens and it's located near a tram line that makes a loop around the city.

The hostel was very nice. Kitchens were well equipped though not very social. It seemed like more of a family oriented hostel so maybe not the best for backpapers hoping to meet lots of other travellers - however the people in my dorm were very nice. In the dorm all the beds had curtains for privacy and their own power outlet. There weren't many toilets and showers but I never had to wait. The best part was the very cute friendly dog who lives there!

I didn't stay too long in this hostel, but I can say I had a pleasant time.