Rut & Ragnars Hostel Reviews

Nobelvägen 113, Malmo, Sweden

They lock the doors and are not around after 9pm, but otherwise it's a nice hostel. The large dorm rooms are not as bad I thought with curtains around all the beds and free ear plugs available. There are multiple kitchens and it's located near a tram line that makes a loop around the city.

The hostel was very nice. Kitchens were well equipped though not very social. It seemed like more of a family oriented hostel so maybe not the best for backpapers hoping to meet lots of other travellers - however the people in my dorm were very nice. In the dorm all the beds had curtains for privacy and their own power outlet. There weren't many toilets and showers but I never had to wait. The best part was the very cute friendly dog who lives there!

I didn't stay too long in this hostel, but I can say I had a pleasant time.

Quiet hostel, far from city center and sites. Honestly, was able to catch up on sleep there. Quiet rooms with durable bunks with curtains and plugs in each bed. Kitchen is a plus! Few showers and no place to really hang out. Rarely saw anyone else. Decent place, very basic.

This hostel is a decent walk from Malmo central (20-30 mins depending on how fast you walk) but it's cheap, clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast is good. They also have excellent facilities if you want to do your own cooking. The walk is completely flat, goes past some of the sights of Malmo straight from the central station, and is within walking distance of some others, like Triangel station.

A really friendly hostel. Only weakness if there is any is location. But the actual hostel location is close to many amenities... Just not the train station. But I suppose this is reflected in the price

+ good price (compared to other Scandinavian hostels), good kitchen facilities, located in Möllan (alternative hipster neighbourhood), close to many supermarkets and restaurants - no real common room, a bit too dark, quite far from the city centre

Great! It is very clean...wifi works perfectly. 2 kitchens... great staff!! I will come back soon... Overall raiting should be much better... Thanks!!!

The 1st time I stayed here a man tried to steal from me twice during the night and a homeless woman tried to share my bed!so keep your valuable items safe!No staff at night time in this hostel!!??There is a phone number to call if you need help but help came very late.It's expensive for what it is but it's cheaper than other hostels in Malmo!Expensive compared to what you get throughout Europe but Sweden's EXPENSIVE.I have no more space to write.The staff member was friendly though:)Tack

Nice and clean hostel with good dorms and bathrooms, cozy beds including curtains and a well-equipped kitchen. It is a bit far from the city center but still ok and there is a bus stop directly in front of the hostel. I really enjoyed my stay there and will choose this hostel again when back in Malmö.