Rut & Ragnars Hostel Reviews

Nobelvägen 113, Malmo, Sweden

The 1st time I stayed here a man tried to steal from me twice during the night and a homeless woman tried to share my bed!so keep your valuable items safe!No staff at night time in this hostel!!??There is a phone number to call if you need help but help came very late.It's expensive for what it is but it's cheaper than other hostels in Malmo!Expensive compared to what you get throughout Europe but Sweden's EXPENSIVE.I have no more space to write.The staff member was friendly though:)Tack

Nice and clean hostel with good dorms and bathrooms, cozy beds including curtains and a well-equipped kitchen. It is a bit far from the city center but still ok and there is a bus stop directly in front of the hostel. I really enjoyed my stay there and will choose this hostel again when back in Malmö.

Nothing great. Bad location.

Bad management regarding reservation: my bed has been rented to someone else while I still had one more night (in the dorm for 18). Wifi was not working. Smell in the hostel was terrible. Unsafe neighborhood (in and outside the hostel).

Hostel is ok, clean as expected, 2 kitchen good equiped. Friendly and helpful staff Far away from center town very poor reception of WIFI

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Hostel is far away from the City Centre Wifi was not working during the 3 days we ve spent there The showers were dirty and did not look cleaned for sometime hairs in the bed But: staff was really friendly and helpful

Normal hostel, great rooms! Bit far from the centre, but close to a lovely park worth paying a visit to.