Rygerfjord Hostel Reviews

Södermälarstrand, Kajplats 11-15, S-118 25 Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Great location, steps away from Gamla Stan and Sodermalm. Great views across the lake to City Hall. It's cool to stay on an old ship, although it's a little cramped especially in the cabins and showers. . Great breakfast buffet.

Clean, nice, cosy. Good breakfast. We like the atmosfer. Room tiny, small but nice and clean. The only disatvanges was smell of toilet. There is a gorgeus wiev a minute up from the hotel. Most of atraction are very close. 10 minutes walk to the centre. T ban (metro) 3minuts walk to Slussen. Great stay. Go for 7days minimum. Our 3nights was to short time for Stockholm. :)

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Slovakia

We loved our stay here! Two girls travelling in Stockholm. It was perfect for us and so cool on the boat. The rooms are not very spacious but that is expected on a boat. Everything was clean and they did great burgers at the restaurant!

• 28th Aug 2015

I stayed in this hostel in August. I never thought I'd ever stay in a hostel on a boat! In the mornings I ate breakfast on the top deck looking across the water toward Gamla Stan. It's just as beautiful at night with all the lights reflecting off the canal. Should you happen to be around during the evening, they served good food and good beer. I like the fact that it's within walking distance from Tantolunden, a beautiful park in the southwest portion of Sodermalm.

Great location. Friendly staff. It was really nice coming back each night to the south of Gamla Stan and you get fantastic views on your way. Especially when the sun is setting. The only down side which I would say is that the room (121) was really, really hot. Unfortunately the port hole was screwed shut too. I gather this is just one of things you must do as it is a boat! :) Not a complaint, just an observation. Perhaps you could provide a fan?

Not a bad place. Need a fan can't open windows got pretty warm, otherwise had a pleasant stay

• 30th Jul 2015

The rooms were bigger than we expected. Everything was nice and clean. Only thing to be improved: the (optional) breakfast buffet.

• 29th Jul 2015

This is the second time I've stayed here (the previous time being 5 years ago, staying in the big dorm at the bow of the main boat), and I really enjoyed it. Being on the water is really pleasant, and the central location is awesome. I had a relaxing morning drinking coffee in the main boat's mess hall, looking out the window to the water. Simple and good.

Tha place is very nice. The kitchen is very confortable. A nice place to stay.