Rygerfjord Hostel Reviews

Södermälarstrand, Kajplats 11-15, S-118 25 Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

room was nice but only locked with a normal key. Staff not helpful unfortunately. Could not hire bikes as they were still deciding what to do. breaker a nice simple Scandinavian brekky. Food options in the restaurant nice but not very varied. Location ok, quite a walk from central station over the bridge, does not feel safe at night to walk around there.

A lovely hostel in an amazing location. It's super clean and comfortable. It was very quiet while we were there (February) but the man who worked there was always around. He has very loud parties with his friends 3 out of 4 nights we stayed which wasn't ideal but not the end of the world. I would definitely stay again!

• 16th Feb 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed on Rygerfjord III while on a romantic weekend break in Stockholm, we both enjoyed staying there. The staff were friendly and the view was spectacular. Before booking i read comments on here and a couple of them mentioned the hostel being quite cold. However our room was warm and cozy we even had the window open and the heating off several times! And it was February! Thank you all aboard the good ship Rygerfjord.

• 7th Feb 2015

I stayed there for 1 night and I can't complain about anything. The hostel itself is really nice as it is on a boat so have a nice atmosphere and an amazing view to the city hall. Also it is close to Södermalm and Gamla Stan so a good starting point for those to islands. Easy to find and helpful staff! I'd always come again.

The place is clean, but the rooms are really tiny with little furniture: just 2 bunk beds, a chair and a sink - nothing lik warddrobe or a shelf to keep your things. There was one tiny window in our room and therefore big problems with ventilation: it was always damp and stuffy and after night the ceiling and walls were covered with condensate. I can't imagine what it's like to stay there in summer

Good location. The first boat look in the inside like a boat. small rooms and boat designed lounge. everything is very small (shower and toilet). We moved later to the 3rd boat which has big rooms (and also bigger shower and toilets) and a great kitchen with a great view to the sea.