Ryokan Sanki Reviews

Shimabara Nishi-Shinyashiki-Shimono-cho, Kyoto, Japan

Ryokan sanki was simply amazing. The tatami rooms are very spacious and comfortable, the neighbourhood is gorgeous and it s only 5 minutes from the tambaguchi jr station. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended.

The lady who owns the hotel is very sweet with great hospitality. The room is clean and suitable and it has great wifi. Overall, it was a very nice experience staying at Ryokan Sanki.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • China

Very friendly staff. This hostel is in a fairly good location from the subway system about a minute walk, my only problem is that the train line to get here is on its own line from JR Kyoto station. So you will need to switch trains if you coming on a JR line. Ryokan Sanki was a nice place to stay for a night. The floors are a bit squeaky though and a fair amount of footsteps can be heard. A hot pot of water awaits you in your room, so when you arrive and check in, you can make tea very fast.

I absolutely loved staying at this Ryokan. It is a traditional place full of character, with a good location. The owner is a lovely lady that made my staying very pleasant. I am very thankful to her.

I will suggest more friend to travel to kyoto and live here. Wonderful uncles! I didn't feel I stay in hotel but my home!

• 14th Apr 2014