Ryokan Sansui Reviews

4-16 Koamicho Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

I thought the lady who ran the hostel had great energy. She had a smile on her face when she was dealing with you and her hart was in it you could see, not just going through the motions. The hostel was immaculately clean . It was bright and airy and situated in a very good location by the river. I felt relaxed like I would in my own house .

• 30th Jul 2014

The Lady is wonderful. The best place in Hiroshima.

Very nice and friendly staff. Cosy place.

• 5th May 2014

Ryoken Sansui was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The owner was very kind, friendly and helpful. She even gave me her umbrella after I checked out because it was raining and I didn't have one. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was walking distance from the main part of the city, but it was also very close to one of the main streetcar lines. I definitely recommend this place for anyone visiting Hiroshima.