Ryokan Sansui Reviews

4-16 Koamicho Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

The guesthouse was nice well located and the hosts very welcoming and it was clean.

Really this enjoyed staying here. Kato-san is lovely. She speaks little English but we managed to all understand each other. The rooms are tatami floored and included a TV, kettle, complimentary tea and yukata each. The WiFi works well. Location was quite easy to find. We booked breakfast through this website but that message seem get to hostel, I believe it's problem the site. So don't book breakfast on here instead tell Kato-san you would like breakfast before 6pm. It's 600yen.

• 27th Oct 2014

I thought the lady who ran the hostel had great energy. She had a smile on her face when she was dealing with you and her hart was in it you could see, not just going through the motions. The hostel was immaculately clean . It was bright and airy and situated in a very good location by the river. I felt relaxed like I would in my own house .

• 30th Jul 2014

The Lady is wonderful. The best place in Hiroshima.