S' Villa Reviews

Bidadari 2b, 7, Bali, Seminyak, Indonesia

I used the contact details provided and the conversation went as follows: Me: "Hi there, I've just paid for a deposit on S'Villa apartments but the builders outside said that it's been renovated. Can you contact me please?". Owner: "I am busy now. Call back later" Me: I call him but can't hear anything. Me: "I cannot hear you. Are you on a motorbike??". Owner: "Hello. We don'h have any rooms available at the moment" Me: "But I have booked a room and paid a deposit!" Owner: "Impossible

• 5th May 2014

The worst thing is the location, you do need a vehicle and the street is really dark (and plenty of puddles!) to go back at night, we had to have a flash-light. I arrived at night and I previously arranged it with the manager, but he never was there!!, a very nice guy who stayed there opened us the door!!. I had to take toilet paper and towels from another room too. I was not as nice as it looks at the pictures! I won`t go there again for sure.

The landlord is a nice guy and the house has a lot of potential but it could use a could scrub.

Nice place, clean and has free wi-fi. Steve who runs its seems nice (and he's pretty hot too). Could do with better directions to and from the Villa as the area can be a bit confusing (it is easy once you find it but difficult the first time for someone who doesn't know exactly where it is). It is a bit outside Semiyak so not ideal if you want to be near the beach but overall its pretty cheap.