SAKAI GUEST HOUSE Reviews

1-3-3,Sumiyoshibashicho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan

LOVED this hostel. The area of Sakai is beautiful and everyone should for sure spend a day exploring. It's a smaller hostel and lots of people passing through but felt very home like to me, always people to chat with but you still can have privacy. Showers and kitchen were nice and bed very comfortable. Owner speaks great English and willing to help point you in the direction of anything you need, he also keeps the place super clean! My favourite hostel hands down!

One of the best hostels throughout my trip! Great company, comfortable beds, clean facilities, and definitely worth the price. I'd love to go back!

The manager was nice and polite, waited up when we were held up in immigration, checking in the wee hours of e morning. Nice facilities, u can cook and put ur stuff in the fridge and the beds, omg so comfy! every time we came back, we just crashed!

I enjoyed my stay. Very quiet and clean location. The people staying there are very cool, too. I don't have any complaints.

• 27th Mar 2015

Sakai GH was the best we could get when booking late for a vacation over the New Years. While it was not a horrible stay it wasn't ideal. Nari was friendly and helpful. We ended up staying in the secondary building. The primary building was much cleaner and nicer. The secondary building was not as nice and the sheets and futons were not as clean looking as we would have liked. However for the price we paid and the time we traveled it was not a horrible choice.

• 31st Dec 2014

The Sakai Guest House is within walking distance (5-8 minute walk) from the Sakai Train Station, so it's super easy to get there. It's in a quieter neighborhood, but it made it feel safe and more relaxing than if you were in downtown Osaka (note that this is not technically in Osaka, just the greater Osaka area). The guy who runs the place is super friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean and the beds were comfy. I would definitely stay here again!