SANA El Jardin Secreto Reviews

Entrada del Hobo, #48 Tamboril, Santiago, Dominican Republic

I arrived 1/2 hour after the time I said because the taxi driver couldn't find it. When I got there, the place was completely empty except for two guard dogs. It was very scary because I did not have cell phone service to call another taxi & it is in the middle of nowhere. Eric came 20 min later & let me in, then asked me if I was married. He said the phones there didn't work so I couldn't call a taxi and he charged me US$20 to take me to the airport the next day. There were bugs in the shower.

View all Santiago Bed and Breakfasts