SLO Living Hostel Reviews

5 rue Bonnefoi, Lyon, France

The nicest staff EVER.

Adorable place

I found the hostel a little hard to find, but that was because I look the wrong exit out of the metro. SLO is clearly made by people who know what budget travelers want. Very friendly staff who love Lyon and want you to too! Cost of breakfast is well worth it!

Nice, they provided a delicious breakfast.

The hostel is modern and clean, well worth the money. The breakfast is fantastic. There is only 1 toilet and shower for 2 dorm rooms to share which can be inconvenient and left quite dirty at most times. Other than that bedding was clean comfy and great.

So so lovely. The building is beautiful, the accomodations are clean and the staff is super attentive and nice. I had a great time, definetly one of the top hostels I ever stayed in.

The staff was really nice and helpful. The hostel is close to the city centre, 10 mins from main attractions .It is a quite place, i recommend you to stay there.

clean place,friendly staff~ worth to stay here^_^

A really clean and great hostel. The staff are EXCELLENT! Easy to find, about 5 min from the subway stop.

Good: clean and well decorated. Free welcoming drink. Enough sockets near beds n at common area. Location. Weakness: Not enough shower/ toilet on the 1st floor. Wi-Fi not stable at room.

Nice hostel. A little pricy. Classier than the traditional backpacker hostel. Older crowd.

Staff is so great! Read all the info on their website, it's a very accurate description.

• 11th Jan 2015

I loved this hostel, it was definitely a nice experience, I would come back and recommend it to my friends. I went with two other girls and it was their first hostel, so they were a little nervous. We stayed in a 6 bed mixed room e it was great.he hostel is VERY clean, I was surprised. I think I've never been in a cleaner hostel :)

• 11th Jan 2015

I love SLO living hostel's atmosphere the most. The bars, music,sofas, books, tourists sitting together... also the yard in the centre. I feel like if you are tired to go out,staying in the hostel is a good choice! I focused on my ethical paper while drinking beer and listening to real good music, and had dinner with two tourists and shared opinions and stories. This is the meaning of hostel stay. The room I stayed is clean with smell of wood. The beds are comfortable and with good location.

This is a very nice hostel located close to the metro station and the main touristic attractions of lyon. The staff is friendly and helpfull and the rooms and facilities are very clean. They have a living room where you can sit and talk to the other guests, while listening to some music. You are only allowed to drink the alcoholic drinks they sell at the hostel though, which is lame in my opinion, since they are a bit overpriced and they have a limited selection. Good place to stay overall.

Tiny kitchen area. No cooktops. Common area is ok but staff want to keep everything quiet and boring. Clean and well located though.

Great little hostel, nicest staff I've come across, just wish for something to create a better atmosphere like a games room or something.

Such a beautiful hostel, designed by local architectures and has an awesome atmosphere. It was by far the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. I was only there for three nights but I wish I had more.

• 1st Jan 2015

Great place to stay!It was clean and the staff were helpful! I don't speak an french and they really helped me out! I met lots of nice people in the hostel as well. The bathroom was clean, although there was no free breakfast. I would stay there again in an instant! Just don't come around major holidays like new Years like i did. I arrived and there was supposed to be 24 hour reception but they closed all day new years eve and new years day until 6pm and I ended up staying with a stranger!

Excellent staff, clean and modern hostel. Good atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4