SLO Living Hostel Reviews

5 rue Bonnefoi, Lyon, France

Excellent!!! You have to try their homemade dinner, 10 euro with wine, dish and dessert! Super delicious and great chance to meet people. But don't leave your stuff in the bathroom, i lost 3 shampoos (which cost me 20 euro to buy them again), and someone used my towel to clean the floor!!!!! You dont know if you are living with weirdos

Loved everything about SLO (staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, etc.) except that the single bathroom I shared with I think 12 people flooded every time anyone showered and got pretty dangerous. The other bathrooms seemed just fine, however, and all were clean and otherwise fine.

Super cute and welcoming! We enjoyed our stay and they were helpful when we asked them how to get around town. :) The only thing I was not happy with is that there was only one bathroom/ shower for all of us! But overall, great experience.

Super clean and awesome hostel! Very nice staff and awesome facilities with clean and comfy rooms in a great location. It was easy to walk everywhere and see everything.

it was a nice place for a one night stay. more hotel like than hostel atmosphere.

Meilleur auberge à Lyon! Très propre, confortable, le wifi marche partout, petit dej et dîner offerts (dimanche et lundi pour les diners, comme les restos se ferment). Super bon mélange de divertissement, détente, et proffessionalisme. Le personnel est super sympa, multilingues et ravi d'aider et d'informer. Best hostel in Lyon! Hands down! Way cleaner and more comfortable than the 2 other hostels in Lyon - amazingly helpful multilingual staff :D

• 15th Jan 2016

The + : Good hostel in general, nice and helpful staff. Relax and calm atmosphere. Very nice design. Cheap and good food & drinks. The - : The tiny kitchen (there is only a microwave) The bathroom : there is only one bathroom for the whole floor (3 showers and 2 toilets). Everything is in the same room (showers, toilets, bathroom sinks) . Moreover, they are mixed - i.e. male and female together. This is a bit disturbing and I don't think I have never experienced that before in a hostel.

I absolutely loved this hostel. It's clean, the staff are very helpful and nice and it's also quiet. It's the best one I've stayed in so far. Merci beaucoup!!

• 11th Jan 2016

The wifi was strong, the showers were clean and nice, the beds were comfortable and the staff were very helpful! The location is really great for walking around Lyon.

The hotel is in quite good position, not far from metro, center city and train station. Our room is quite clean and broad. I like very much staff here, they are very nice that they can help with almost every problem.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • China

Very cute place, very stylishly done. Staff was courteous but not over the top. Did not have any specific advice on where to go or what to do, but did provide map and tips. We were left off the list for the group dinner, which was disappointing.

Really good hostel, 15 minutes walk or one metro stop away from Bellecour ( ie the centre) . Good lockers for security, good beds and nice bathrooms. The staff were extremely helpful.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

The atmosphere was very good, as were the hostel facilities, the lobby etc. The bathroom was regularly cleaned what was also good. The room was good and the beds very confortable. The breakfast didn't please me so much, there were few itens on the buffet, less than the promised on the cart.

• 27th Dec 2015

I had an amazing stay. Got 2 tockens that I could exchange for drinks. Also, the Christmas dinner was the best dinner I had in my travels! There is a lot of opportunity to socialize and the receptionists were always friendly and helpful! Sadly a dirty music performer stayed in my room and left dirt traces on his matress (we all were concerned about our safety, specially the guy who slept undearneath). Still, I would go back again, and try another dinner for sure!

The hostel is not right next to the station, but is easy to reach and find with tram. Staff are friendly, and had the room was clean. The breakfast was served at EUR 5 but without ham, cheese or fruits. Considering what I had in other hostels, breakfast might be slightly expensive. The hostel was rather silent at night, which I needed the most.

Pretty cool and warm hostel. It was fun christmas night !

This is a great place to meet people and hang out. I had a great time and will definitely come back the next time I'm in Lyon!

Everything was perfect ! Rooms and beds were clean, washrooms were extremely clean. I had dinner at the hostel cooked by the staff and it was delicious ! Will recommend to everyone.

Was great, staff really awesome. I'd be back.

Clean, friendly staff, great common room, lots of advice for possible tourist visits, bicycles available for rent (I would highly recommend renting the bicycles to ride around Lyon). Only real drawback was that the wifi was unstable during the night (from about 10pm until 2-3am).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5