SLO Living Hostel Reviews

5 rue Bonnefoi, Lyon, France

Amazing interior design, great atmosphere, bedrooms simple but clean and comfortable, very good value breakfast, definitely recommend, although hard to find as street is not in the public maps and the neighborhood is a little bit scary

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Poland

Location is good although a little hard to find. Staff was helpful and good for recommendations. Rooms were a nice size. Be sure to bring your own lock for the luggage lockers. I didn't stay there for long (just one night) but my only complaint would be the fact that the bed frame in my bunk blocks the outlets so you can't access the outlets. This needs to be resolved

Hello and thanks for staying with us ! Thanks also for your review. Regarding the locks we give our hosts a padlock for free at the reception (against a 5EUR deposit or an ID). Regarding the outlets, I guess our cleaning ladies moved a bed, we will have a look and fix that asap (We never had a complain about outlets before). Safe travels !

Clean, stylish and comfortable hostel! Staffs super nice, nice welcome drinks and nice breakfast!

Thanks a lot for your review ! It was a pleasure to welcome you in Lyon !

Classy place compared to most hostels. Worth the few extra euros. Good location, comfortable bed, good breakfast (they even make pancakes for you!), chilled out atmosphere. The staff are friendly and really go the extra mile to be helpful (e.g. printing off a football ticket for me while busy dealing with a big group that had arrived for breakfast).

Thank you very much much for your review and happy to see you enjoyed our hostel and services ! It was a pleasure to meet you !

We had a great stay at SLO Living...the staff are super helpful and friendly. Especially loved talking with Florent and Pierric. The design and feel of the hostel are very modern but it still feels comfortable. The beds were comfy and came with personal lights and outlets. Spacious lockers and good bathrooms, too. The common area has a bar, food, a computer, etc. so no complaints there either. A cool spot to stay to see an awesome town. Go! You'll like it!

Thank you very much for your review and happy to see you enjoyed your stay at Slo living hostel ! Safe travels !

More like a hotel but still a common area to hang out in. Rooms very tidy with bathroom in room. No lockers in room but I was in a 4 bd by myself so didn't matter. Great stay!

Hi and thanks for your nice comment and for staying with us ! For your information padlocks were available at the reception for free during your stay (against a 5EUR deposit or an ID). Safe travels !

The nicest staff EVER.

Thank you so much ! Really happy that you enjoyed your stay !

Breakfast is worth the 5euro's best quality food iv had at a hostel. One of the receptionists was really nice and helpful the other seemed a bit off and not so welcoming. Good for a nice night sleep, good music but not a party hostel, which was refreshing.

Adorable place

I found the hostel a little hard to find, but that was because I look the wrong exit out of the metro. SLO is clearly made by people who know what budget travelers want. Very friendly staff who love Lyon and want you to too! Cost of breakfast is well worth it!

Nice, they provided a delicious breakfast.

The hostel is modern and clean, well worth the money. The breakfast is fantastic. There is only 1 toilet and shower for 2 dorm rooms to share which can be inconvenient and left quite dirty at most times. Other than that bedding was clean comfy and great.

So so lovely. The building is beautiful, the accomodations are clean and the staff is super attentive and nice. I had a great time, definetly one of the top hostels I ever stayed in.

The staff was really nice and helpful. The hostel is close to the city centre, 10 mins from main attractions .It is a quite place, i recommend you to stay there.

clean place,friendly staff~ worth to stay here^_^

A really clean and great hostel. The staff are EXCELLENT! Easy to find, about 5 min from the subway stop.

Good: clean and well decorated. Free welcoming drink. Enough sockets near beds n at common area. Location. Weakness: Not enough shower/ toilet on the 1st floor. Wi-Fi not stable at room.

Nice hostel. A little pricy. Classier than the traditional backpacker hostel. Older crowd.

Staff is so great! Read all the info on their website, it's a very accurate description.

• 11th Jan 2015

I loved this hostel, it was definitely a nice experience, I would come back and recommend it to my friends. I went with two other girls and it was their first hostel, so they were a little nervous. We stayed in a 6 bed mixed room e it was great.he hostel is VERY clean, I was surprised. I think I've never been in a cleaner hostel :)

• 11th Jan 2015