Superb 897 Total Reviews
Superb 897 Total Reviews
SLO Living Hostel Located at 5 rue Bonnefoi, , Lyon.
France
Lyon 69003 5 rue Bonnefoi
91% 897
45.7553900 4.8457406
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Fantastic modern hostel with amazing staff and plenty of activities to take part in. A short walk to anything you need or want to see in Lyon.

• hennedy777430
  • USA, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

It's a great place to stay and everyone there was super nice. Everything was clean and kept up. The beds all had their own light and a power outlet (both of mine did at least). I would definitely like to go back both for the hostel and the town.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Slohostel was the nicest hostel we have stayed in so far. They had activities for guests every night and suggested places to visit during the day - there are fun things to do about 15 minute walk away. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Breakfast is only 5 euro and its your typical toast, croissants, cereal, juice & coffee. If we're ever in Lyon again, this is where we will be staying!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
6.0

I was supposed to stay at this hostel but when I arrived in was rudely told by the staff that they had moved my reservation to another hostel. I wad told that they had emailed me but I never received an email. So I had to stay at the other hostel which was more expensive and I was stuck in a room with more people than what I was supposed to be with. Very disappointing. Hostel is beautiful though.

Hello, first we're sorry about that. He had a maintenance in this room so we send email to every people who made a reservation. We apologized for the inconvenience paying you the taxi until our brand new hostel which is also very central. It should not be more expensive in the other hostel maybe we did a mistake. You can contact us on contact@slo-hostel.com and of course we will refund you the difference. Wish to welcome you again soon for a better experience.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The chill out zone with hammocks is very relaxing! I highly recommend the dinner that's offered on Sunday and Monday night. AMAZING food and wine for only €10. Very nice hostel experience.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

My first time staying in a hostel and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting army style dorms with all the rooms crammed and no personal space. This hostel was completely different. Very stylish all the way through, located in the centre of Lyon, 10mins from tourist office and 3mins to closest metro stop. It is located on the back street of a backstreet so maybe hard to find but the directions on the website are correct. Breakfast was good for €5 and they provide a free drink on arrival ☺

10th Aug 2016

Nice decor. Good room. Nothing amazing nor terrible. Good value for money. You get a free drink when you check in too so that's nice. Staff were friendly. Can't fault anything.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Great location in the city, supermarkets all around the place, they do have bikes to rent for good price but city bikes are cheaper! Yummy breakfast and they have a bunch of events like walking tours and bbqs that you can sign up to! Very cool chill place, would stay again!

• India, Male, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

nice ambiance, clean rooms, extremely friendly staff and great location. i was barely in the hostel during my stay and still managed to meet some great people from around the globe. would definitely go here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Absolutely fantastic place! Staff are super friendly and helpful, the rooms are modern and clean, and it is very centrally located! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!!