SR Backpackers Reviews

Rruga Mithat Hoxha Nr10, Lagja 4 Sarande, Saranda, Albania

Tomi is the friendliest and most dedicated hostel owner I have ever met. I'd recommemend him and his hostel to anyone.

tomi is amazing, and his place has a balcony overlooking the water

Yes its true, Tomi is an extremely good host and a great guy. He takes care of you from the moment you arrive and helps you in any way he can. Nothing is a problem. His friendly nature creates a great vibe around the hostel which is in a new building overlooking the ocean. Breakfast is delicous. There is lots to do and see in the area so make the trip, you wont regret it.

Tomi was an amazing host! From the welcome watermelon to the barbecue on the beach to helping us catch our bus to Greece, we couldn't have been treated any better. The only slight negatives were the street noise from outside and only one bathroom for all those people. But we still really enjoyed relaxing here for a few days!

Tomi spotted me across the street before I got lost and called me over, took me upstairs and greeted me with watermelon. Then he mapped out for me where I need to go next to get to my next destination. It was very detailed. He took me to get local food and joined me and walked me to the bus station the next morning. Best host I've ever had in a hostel. Highly recommend this place. You rock Tomi!!!

Oh man! This hostel is one of my favourites and it's all down to Tomi! One of the nicest guys I've ever met and the best host I've ever had (I've stayed in over 100 hostels so that's a big thing!). He was there for our every need and had so much information on the area. We had to catch a bus at around 5:30 in the morning and Tomi woke up to show us where it left from. Legend! The hostel walls are covered with love for him and his hostel - it's definitely the place to stay in Sarande!

To mi is the man

Words do not do justice for this hostel! It is like you are staying in an apartment with a couple of roommates and feels incredibly comfortable. Tomi is by far the best hostel host I have ever encountered and will walk you to the bus station or ferry port or a great restaurant just to make sure you are taken care of. I booked 2 days and stayed for 6. He hosted a bbq on the beach which was amazing and even did my laundry! Absolutely amazing hostel and a must stay at place in Saranda!

Very basic place but it's made up for by lovely tommy and his nephew who own the place. Really convienant central location.