SR Backpackers Reviews

Rruga Mithat Hoxha Nr10, Lagja 4 Sarande, Saranda, Albania

Tomi is a really great host. He ask you if you need something and if everything ok. He cooks for me, and the meal was fantastic. I can really recommend Tomi. When I visit to Saranda again, i will stay at Tomi.

• 13th Mar 2015

Tomi is the friendliest and most dedicated hostel owner I have ever met. I'd recommemend him and his hostel to anyone.

tomi is amazing, and his place has a balcony overlooking the water

Yes its true, Tomi is an extremely good host and a great guy. He takes care of you from the moment you arrive and helps you in any way he can. Nothing is a problem. His friendly nature creates a great vibe around the hostel which is in a new building overlooking the ocean. Breakfast is delicous. There is lots to do and see in the area so make the trip, you wont regret it.

Tomi was an amazing host! From the welcome watermelon to the barbecue on the beach to helping us catch our bus to Greece, we couldn't have been treated any better. The only slight negatives were the street noise from outside and only one bathroom for all those people. But we still really enjoyed relaxing here for a few days!

Yes, after more than 5 months I am writing a review, but memories still last. Although Saranda is a town with a lot of sunny days, I spent two rainy days there and this hostel was a perfect place to regain the energy. Tomi, thank you on everything