6.5
Good 9 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 9 Total Reviews
STAR-2 Located at Ukraine, Odessa city, Osipova 5. apt.5, , Odessa.
Ukraine
Odessa Ukraine, Odessa city, Osipova 5. apt.5
65% 9
46.4771105 30.7452713
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
6.3

Totally wrong description of the way to the hostel! No signs outside and inside the building. Without knowing, if it's the right place, I was ringing for 10min until someone opened. Strange atmosphere inside: people not greeting back. Upon arrival there was no room for me, although I received a booking confirmation and paid the deposit. The staff told me, that there are always problems with bookings from hostelworld. I got the deposit back in cash and was send to another hostel round the corner.

• Japan, Couple, 41+
26th Jun 2016

I stayed here for 2nights. There was very big music live of a famous musician in Odessa so all hostel and hotels were really crowded. This hostel was also fully booked all beds were occupied but staff (owner?) was very kind and helpful. he cared guests a lot. Big group of kids stayed in this hostel at that time. Once we were drinking beer at the kitchen, we were warned by the owner to bring alchol in the room because of kids. I respect this owner who said that to us. He is very fair person.