STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City Reviews

R�nngatan 1, Malmo, Sweden

Thank you.

The staff was great and extremely helpful! Very safe, clean, and comfortable hostel.

The Hostel was really well located, as I was aware every single thing was charge except the map of the city, and the use of the kitchen which was really big with really 2 kitchens in one. It was clean, well equipped and the dorm of 4 was really big with a patio. I was there early but the girl in the reception give me access to my room. It was nice enough.

It's a lovely place.

perfect!!!!!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Really a lovely hostel. Clean, lots of showers/toilets, nice kitchen, porch, and eating areas. Can pay to do laundry. Plenty of outlets. Quite close to the train station. Weird thing about this hostel: Most people there were much older than me; several had gray hair. Everyone was super nice and this made for a cool change of pace in conversation, but as a solo traveler, I didn't really meet anyone to go adventuring with. Would stay again.

A clean, safe, and quiet place to sleep, not more and not less.

Not a bad hostel in itself but astronomically priced. Needs some competition in Malmo to sort itself out!

It's the best hostel I've stayed!! Beds are big (the down one), and the kitchen is well equipped! You can get 10% off if you have the IH card.

It's my second time I've stayed here, and when I go to Malmö in the future I will probably stay here again! :)

Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and value for money. Small supermarket just around the corner. 10 minutes cycle ride from city centre

• 22nd Jun 2014

Unfortunately, got stuck in lift! Arrived late and whole experience not good

Lockers were not working properly.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, especially Monica. :)

• 13th May 2014

nice hostel, great location and great staff, very helpful. the toilet on my floor was not so clean, not sure how the other toilets/showers were though…