STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City Reviews

Rönngatan 1, Malmo, Sweden

This was my first time in hostel. I was a little bit nervous how it would go because I heard all kinds of weird tales from. My friends about hostels. Well It was not scary at all. I felt safe. The place was easy to find. And I would definietly come back if I ever need to stay a night in Malmö.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Finland

TJust by the Triangeln station, this hostel has a nice Scandinavian character and great facilities. It is a good place to chill out and rest with a nice patio. Kitchen is well equipped and everything is spot clean. Only not so great thing: the public desktop was painfully slow and technologically outdated.

We booked a double bed in private room, confirmed by email, but when we arrived it was two single beds and we were told they had no double beds. It was VERY expensive, and provided you with nothing included in that price except for a dingy room with no facilities or bed linen.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

It's a pretty, clean, new-looing hostel in a manageable walking distance from the city centre. The staff is really nice and the kitchen and the bathrooms are the best I've seen while travelling Sweden. Although it seems rather expensive at first, the price is okay, when you are a member of 'Hostelling international'. We really enjoyed our stay in Malmö and in the hostel itself.

It's very clean and the feeling there is good. If there is a socket just near the bed, then it's perfect!

Although I was there in Winter, there is absolutely no good vibes when staying there. Completely sterile. My mate and I had a twin room, and I assume most there stay in a similar cell-like dorms. Everything is very clean, new and well designed but completely lacks any character. Found it quite odd that there were quite a few people staying there that were older than 70! If staying there, be aware that you have to pay an extra fee for linen. They have a great kitchen but we did not use it...

Friendly staff, you have to rent bedding though.

friendly, ok public computer but slow

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Finland

This hostel was really really nice! Big and clean showers and toilets closed to each, They have big beds that relaxed me like home, and the access to the town were perfect! I wished to stay for more. Next time, i'll definately stay at this hostel again.