STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City Reviews

R�nngatan 1, Malmo, Sweden

Thank you.

The staff was great and extremely helpful! Very safe, clean, and comfortable hostel.

The Hostel was really well located, as I was aware every single thing was charge except the map of the city, and the use of the kitchen which was really big with really 2 kitchens in one. It was clean, well equipped and the dorm of 4 was really big with a patio. I was there early but the girl in the reception give me access to my room. It was nice enough.

It's a lovely place.

perfect!!!!!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Really a lovely hostel. Clean, lots of showers/toilets, nice kitchen, porch, and eating areas. Can pay to do laundry. Plenty of outlets. Quite close to the train station. Weird thing about this hostel: Most people there were much older than me; several had gray hair. Everyone was super nice and this made for a cool change of pace in conversation, but as a solo traveler, I didn't really meet anyone to go adventuring with. Would stay again.

A clean, safe, and quiet place to sleep, not more and not less.

Not a bad hostel in itself but astronomically priced. Needs some competition in Malmo to sort itself out!

Really friendly reception staff. Not too far out of malmo and close to the train that takes you to Copenhagen. Very clean hostel with heaps of space for everyone doing their own thing.

It's the best hostel I've stayed!! Beds are big (the down one), and the kitchen is well equipped! You can get 10% off if you have the IH card.

It's my second time I've stayed here, and when I go to Malmö in the future I will probably stay here again! :)