STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City Reviews

R�nngatan 1, Malmo, Sweden

It's the best hostel I've stayed!! Beds are big (the down one), and the kitchen is well equipped! You can get 10% off if you have the IH card.

It's my second time I've stayed here, and when I go to Malmö in the future I will probably stay here again! :)

Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and value for money. Small supermarket just around the corner. 10 minutes cycle ride from city centre

• 22nd Jun 2014

Unfortunately, got stuck in lift! Arrived late and whole experience not good

Lockers were not working properly.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, especially Monica. :)

• 13th May 2014

nice hostel, great location and great staff, very helpful. the toilet on my floor was not so clean, not sure how the other toilets/showers were though…

No atmosphere, the demographic of residents is family's and older travelers. Not a good place to meet new people. Compared to some hotels in Malmo, if there are at least 2 of you to share a room, you can find yourself a pretty decent hotel for roughly the same price per night (which we did), with breakfast, towels and sheets included. this hostel was just not for us.

Good location, helpful staff and clean enough. Would definitely recommend!

• 17th Apr 2014

Could use more common areas where you can meet other travelers, and the price is kinda high for not including bed sheets, towels or breakfast.

This was my first time in hostel. I was a little bit nervous how it would go because I heard all kinds of weird tales from. My friends about hostels. Well It was not scary at all. I felt safe. The place was easy to find. And I would definietly come back if I ever need to stay a night in Malmö.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Finland

TJust by the Triangeln station, this hostel has a nice Scandinavian character and great facilities. It is a good place to chill out and rest with a nice patio. Kitchen is well equipped and everything is spot clean. Only not so great thing: the public desktop was painfully slow and technologically outdated.

We booked a double bed in private room, confirmed by email, but when we arrived it was two single beds and we were told they had no double beds. It was VERY expensive, and provided you with nothing included in that price except for a dingy room with no facilities or bed linen.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

It's a pretty, clean, new-looing hostel in a manageable walking distance from the city centre. The staff is really nice and the kitchen and the bathrooms are the best I've seen while travelling Sweden. Although it seems rather expensive at first, the price is okay, when you are a member of 'Hostelling international'. We really enjoyed our stay in Malmö and in the hostel itself.

It's very clean and the feeling there is good. If there is a socket just near the bed, then it's perfect!