STF/HI Vandrarhem Malmö City Reviews

R�nngatan 1, Malmo, Sweden

I thought that the hostel was very pleasant and particularly the staff were very nice and helpful on any questions I asked. Great location, only a few minutes from the centre and the station. If I stayed in Malmö again, I'd most likely stay at this hostel!

Hostel was clean and rooms were spacious, but was full on single old men and families. No real atmosphere and no events etc organised by hostel. Good if your just staying for a night or two and need somewhere to sleep, but not the best for a solo traveller. Kitchen was a good positive and location was in a pretty good spot as well. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Good location and solid hostel for a quick trip in Malmö. Not much to see or do. Their is no social scene at the hostel so solo travelers beware.

Nice staff, always helpful, good and quite atmosphere, fortunately no party location

Great location, very clean, large rooms, large common areas, excellent kitchen facilities. If travelling as a group or want a cheap "Hotel" style place then this is an excellent place. Unfortunately there was zero atmosphere for a young person travelling alone. Almost everyone there was 50+ or a family (from what I saw in the kitchen and common areas).

Nothing special, just a very big (youth)hostel with lots of families and little children. Not really a good place to stay when you're travelling alone, but I guess it's perfect for groups. Showers en toilets could be cleaner. Friendly staff.

Fine place to stay, room was clean and nice, I can't really remember the bathrooms but that probably means they were fine (as I remember the bad ones) big kitchen area with outdoor seating as well. I had been hoping for a bit more of a social atmosphere as it was my first night of travelling alone, but people mostly kept to themselves, but that's not really the hostels fault.

Great hostel. Met lots of cool people here. It's clean, good kitchen. Room cupboards/safes need maintenance. Good place

• 16th Jul 2015

Maintenance staff did nothing, parts of the room were in disrepair and when I told the front desk nothing happened.

Good experience at this hostel. Highly recommend.

Not a party hostel, but there isn't much partying to be done in Malmö anyways. Lots of families staying here during my visit. Hostel seems more like a hotel due to the atmosphere and cleanliness. Awesome kitchen and washroom facilities.

This was a last minute decision as I got stranded in Malmo as I was unable to reach Stockholm that day. However, it was very pleasant offering a place to sleep at very short notice at a very reasonable price. The facilities communal facilities are very nice. The rooms are spacious but could do with a face lift. The lockers were broken and not secure and the beds were very old but comfy. All in all it did the job for what I needed and provided a good atmosphere for the night.

We we're disappointed by the room after staying in STF goteburg. Which had an ensure for the same price. It was a bit dated and could've done with updating. The facilities were clean and the room secure. Despite a giant spider appearing half way through the night. It was not as centrally located as we had thought. But wasn't too far from bars etc.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Nince place, very comfy. Good breakfast, helpful & kind staff.

A very substantial breakfast well worth paying for!

The hostel was very nice and had great quality beds, large rooms, and good bathroom facilities. The hostel was however very quiet with people of varied ages and a short walk from most restaurants.

Really great place!

Nice hostel, good location. Rooms were okay. Lots of families around which is weird for a hostel...

In general I enjoyed my stay here and has my recommendation. Rooms could be cleaned than they were, bed wasn't comfortable and they give you bed sheets to makmake your own bed. Facilities are great and buffet for breakfast is served every morning if you request it and paypay, of course. It is located in the heart of Malmo so it's very convenient for short stays. Staff was friendly.