STF/ IYHF Best Hostel Skeppsbron Reviews

Skeppsbron 22, Stockholm, Sweden

2006 Total Reviews

the breakfast is good and you are able to drink coffe and tea whenever you want the bad point is the buffet breakfast is only at the second floor they have also fee wifi and two computers availables

The toilet was chocked but hasn't been repaired for days even though it would have been very easy. Internet didn't work in my room!!

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Right in the historical center of the city with great views onto the water. Plan ahead as the city runs like a small town and things will shut down by the evening, also pretty dead on the streets at night (i.e. nobody is out, bars aren't very full) but I guess that makes it safer.

I had a great time at the Best Hostel Old Town Skeppsbron! Pros:the location couldn't be better, right in the heart of Gamla Stan, and everything else is within walking distance. The staff's nice and helpful. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm which was clean. The kitchen next to my room was the perfect place to socialize with the other travellers. I highly recommend this hostel if you're a backpacker and a low-maintenance person like me. Cons:no lockers, little space in the dorms(not a big deal,though)

Toilets and Bathrooms smell bad .Especially, they are very bad in down floors and some of the toilets are very small.You can not find hanger for your towel. Bunks are noisy. If you want to turn in bed while you are sleeping , you will hear some noise and it causes that you cant sleep. I think that every hostel should have comfortable living room .However , This hostel has only one table and some chairs . Basic breakfast is included by price ( until 10 am ) .

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

the carpet of 5th floor was too dirty, with lots of stains. wifi not available except on the floor where reception is located. staffs were helpful though. Plenty of bathrooms and toliets, Average breakfast

• 7th Dec 2013
  • China

The toilets and bathrooms are disgusting. Especially the smell... Our romm was really cold.

• 5th Dec 2013

Not so many toilets per floor,although clean. The room was good and clean, although it could do with a few less beds. There was coffee available all day, and the location was perfect!

Staff was really really helpful and nice, both by email (they answered me in 5 minutes) and in person. The location of the hostel couldn't be better.

so sad. some crazy man stole my cellphone. i will kill that man if you read my comments, please back my cellphone.

I hate the door of my dorm which could only be occasionally opened even with a valid key.

When we arrived the receptionist told us our reservation was cancelled for "no show" even though we were there on the expected day and time. The hostel was full but luckily one room was still free, I can't imagine what would've happened if there was no room left. Also we had to ask several times just to get more toilet paper, but otherwise the room was nice, the breakfast was really well organized so we had a nice stay after all.

Clean and quite, perfect location, 24h reception and good breakfast