STF/ IYHF Best Hostel Skeppsbron Reviews

Skeppsbron 22, Stockholm, Sweden

2081 Total Reviews

This hostel is a cheap and good choice in Stockholm.

Excellent location, friendly staff, nice kitchen, decent wifi, would stay there again. Only complaint is that there was what looks like mould in the fan of bathroom on the fifth floor.

I booked in 16-bed dorm which was horrible and had an awful small due to poor ventilation. People in the room never opened the window but I slept because I was so tired. The staff were very nice to upgrade me the next night to a 6-bed dorm which was very beautiful and clean. I loved it and enjoyed it. The breakfast was below average, but there is always coffee and tea. The bathrooms are clean. The building looked liked a maze. There were so many rooms and corridors. The location is excellent.

We stayed just for one night but we liked! I recommend this hostel!

That was the worst hostel I've ever stayed in! The bathrooms were dirty, there were no lockers in the 16th mixed bedroom, the whole place was dirty and the atmosphere was dark!

Good hostel, excellent location, right on Gamla Stan, what more could you want. Staff was nice, no complaints. Unfortunately no private lockers, just a single large luggage storage room at the reception. Two computers for public use, which was nice, though they were slow. Breakfast was pretty poor, basically only jam and you have to do your own dishes, but it's cheap so whatever. Cleanliness: good, my bed was even pre-made. (My stay: single night, May 2014.)

I was dissatisfied with the internet connection, which was non-existant.

• 19th May 2014
  • Serbia

The room was decent enough to spend two nights there. Next to the room was a common area and you could clearly hear a guy munching on crisps on the other side of the door. The privacy was pretty poor even though the room was a private ensuite.

bathrooms and toilets were a bit dirty, but i guess it is normal considering the size of the hostel and the number of visitors.

• 16th May 2014
  • Croatia

My stay in this hostel was mostly OK. Bathrooms were ok, staff not so friendly but ok, beds a little uncomfortable, window glass was broken and so the bedroom was cold during the night. Breakfast was average. The location is perfect. I consider that the price was high for a hostel like this but given that stockholm is very expensive I think it is ok. In resume, my advice is: if there are no more accommodations left in other better rated hotels, this is a good option.

• 8th May 2014
  • Argentina

While there are no lockers, which definitely is a drawback, the staff is always ready to keep valuables at the reception. Breakfast is simple but good, satisfying, and that can be said pretty much about everything, and all of it in a surprisingly reasonable price for Sweden.

the breakfast is good and you are able to drink coffe and tea whenever you want the bad point is the buffet breakfast is only at the second floor they have also fee wifi and two computers availables

The toilet was chocked but hasn't been repaired for days even though it would have been very easy. Internet didn't work in my room!!

• 19th Mar 2014