STF/IYHF Skeppsholmen

8.5
Fabulous 364 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jul 2017

Lovely, quiet location with amazing views just outside the door. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Jul 2017

Great placed. Thought I reserved room in the ship but I was instead in the building. I was told this was not unusual. Yet, after visiting the ship, I was happy I made the mistake. Upon checking in there was a couple in front of me that wanted to be moved from their ship room to a hotel room. I'm not sure why. The location was very difficult for me as my mother doesn't walk well and the walk is very far. Cabs got expensive. Not best location but great laid-back vibe, good food and staff

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

I stayed in a 6-persons dorm, it was simple but clean with comfortable beds, table and sink. The room was divided in 2 sub-rooms, which was a bit awkward because you had to go through the smaller room to go out. One of my roommates was very unrespectful, not the hostel's fault though. There is a kitchen with dining space, toilets and showers were a bit down the corridor and always clean. The location is perfect, on a quiet beautiful island in the city center. Some staff were kinder than others.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
8.0

I stayed in the "budget dorm" with 17 beds. The door creaked really loudly and some of the lockers were broken, plus not all of the beds had lockers to go with them. The staff was super nice and the location very convenient, but I thought was overpriced for what it was.

24th May 2017

Great stay

• mynameishanjoo3165
  • USA, Male, 31-40
12th May 2017
6.9

Very little privacy as the beds are all open in big rooms without any curtains over the bed. Environment was very poor. No events from the hostel or the staff to get travelers to mingle. You get a bed to sleep here and that's about it. My personal locker was broke and didn't work well. Excellent location, close major sites of the city including Gamla Stan.

12th Apr 2017

Really nice hostel; I stayed in the coed dorm room. I wish that breakfast had been included, and also note the that offered breakfast is a bit pricey at 100 krona (about 10€). That being said, the hostel was in a good location walking distance from the city center and gamla Stan and overall a good value for the money. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there weee plenty of clean showers/bathrooms as well as a female only shower room.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Mar 2017
8.0

Nice staff, good breakfast, clean facilities and decent beds. But you could hear everything and everyone in the room were I stayed in. The toilet was next door and the doors on the hallway were slamming all the time.