STF/IYHF af Chapman Reviews

Västra Brobänken, Stockholm, Sweden

A SUPER cool boat that I think is worth staying at for that aspect alone. To be honest I don't remember if it had laundry facilities, but it had everything else that you would want. The showers/restrooms were very clean, and although the shower operated on a push-activation, it was not much of a hassle and the water was always warm. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms very large. I liked the people I met there and met many even though I didn't visit the common areas much.

The ship is located pretty close to the center and is also the best looking hostel I have ever stayed in. Seriously with the lights of the city and the illuminated ship - simply beautiful! Staff is very nice and, kitchen super clean and there is no doubt about security. My recommendation!

← Back to search results