SUM Guest House Jeju Airport Reviews

2829-1 Yongdam-1Dong Jeju-Si (Seo Gwang-ro 5Gil 2-, Jeju Island, South Korea

I travelled alone (but not really alone as we're all connected ;) ) and felt so safe, welcomed, comfortable! Excellent location near the bus terminal and I loved flipping through your many fashion/culture magazines! Great coffee and eggs every morning. I'd recommend SUM hostel to anyone! Also very helpful staff who offered sight seeing tips and spoke fluent English. Thank you, Mary x

• 27th Jul 2015

Really close to the bus station and the airport, which makes it easy to get around the island. Only spent a night, but it seemed like a cool place to hang out (there was a big party group in the main lobby on a Monday night--rad!)

Great location if you want to stay near the airport. Great atmosphere and cleanliness. Each bed in the 6-bed mixed dorm had an outlet and a little shelf for eyeglasses and charging cell phones. Security boxes were also available for use. It was a little tricky to find the place as I arrived in the late evening, but it should have been super easy. The hostel is located right behind the Jeju Bank in front of the Bus Terminal in Jeju-si. I would stay here again.

Nice staff, everything very clean.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Spain

I highly recommend this hostel for whoever visit jeju for the first time! The location can't be any better honestly. It's right cross the street of the bus terminal which is the traffic center of the whole island. It's so convenient to go anywhere from here. I travelled by myself so the dorm room just fitted. Very cute and clean room. Excellent staff, all young people who speak great English. They gave me a lot of advises for my trip.

The location was perfect! Easy to find and near the bus terminal and tourist information which will help a lot if you will go with bus! The staff was not so fluent in english but they will try hard to help you ! ;) But wifi is so weak to the bedroom so if you want fast and strong internet you have to get out from the bed.

Really great facilities, everything you need is provided! The only annoying thing was when the hostel closes from 11-3 for cleaning. Can't even go into the hostel. Staff doesn't really speak English, but they helped to the best of their ability.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts