Saba'a Hotel Reviews

Off the Main Roundabout, Wadi, Musa, Petra, Jordan

Everything a hostel should be. Gail was really helpful, it had a great atmosphere and the roof terrace was awesome. Thanks for such a nice stay.

Our succesful trip could not have been so good if it were not for the wonderful hospitality at Saba'a hotel!! Wonderful host- Gail, great location next to all the shops and restaurants, good breakfast and clean rooms. All in all, a success!!!

• 28th Mar 2014

The owners are great hosts! Would stay there again, but not in the smelly basement dorm. If you can afford it take one of the nice privates.

Good breakfast, good value for money. Staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Great location, 10 minute walk down the hill to Petra

This is a wonderful hostel-one of the best I've ever been at! This is mostly due to the staff-especially Gail. She was so friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. The rooms are cosy and well-kept and the breakfast is yummy and plentiful. I would definitely recommend a stay here!

This place is fantastic in every possible way! Great: staff, location, in meeting other travelers, free breakfast, beds, rooftop, pack lunch, you name it... The owners are super helpful and informative! I recommended this place to everyone in my path (in Amman & Jerusalem) that said they were thinking to head to Petra, probably should have taken more business cards. When I come back to Petra, I will stay at Saba'a! And you should too!! Thanks so much for a wonderful stay! :)

Located just a step away from the roundabout. Great staff, super helpful. Anything you want to know Gail knows and helps you arrange it. Great value for money. I would go back and recommend it when visiting petra.

I think you have some of the friendliest staff working at Saba'a Hotel. Everyone was very helpful and offered to provide us with any information as we needed. I would have liked to see a reception area a little more cleaner and tidier. The room had everything we needed, but the drain in the shower didn't drain properly and the heater in the room was not sufficient to heat the area. Please know that we are not complaining, just offering some comments to help you with future guests.

Hi, Thank-you for taking the time to write. I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I have poured some crystals down the shower and it drains fine now. Sorry you thought the heater wasn't strong enough. 1200W is usually fine for that room. I'm afraid we can't afford to put larger ones in as the electricity costs are just too high. Last months elec bill was over 700JD! Kind regards Gail

A really good place to stay. A good location with exceptionally nice staff and a good so Isaak area for meeting other travelers.

Very friendly hostel with lovely staff. Well located for Petra, about 10 mins walk. Only gripe is the walk up the hill at the end of the day, but thats Wadi Musa for you and compared to many other hostels it's a very good location. I would recommend this to everyone.

• 9th Feb 2014

staff were super friendly and helpful. hot shower facilities and very clean. it is about 10 to 15mins walk from Petra entrance and is close to many eateries. recommended :)

• 6th Feb 2014

It makes me feel like back to British BnB! So friendly, clean and beautiful...

Nice owners, large shared room, breakfast was great. It takes 20 minutes to go down to Petra entrance (and a little more back as it is uphill!)

One of the best hostels I have stayed in yet. Good atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff and brilliant location. Would definitely stay there again.

Nice Hostel, runs by a lovely english woman, 15 minutes from the petra's entrance by walk. They do serve a VERY GOOD BREAKFAST, which is the best way to get ready for the long day you will spend walking in Petra. The hostel is quite old but you get more then enough for the price you pay for. I've stayed in a dorm: the shower was very hot, just the place was a bit cold but you won't die :) Higly reccomended to any backpackers that travels on budget Thanks!! I would come back again!!

This place was great! The owners were friendly and very accommodating. They provided recommendations for getting around, where to eat, and anything else you might be needing. They also have a nice Jordanian breakfast, packed lunches (for a small additional fee), and hot showers during most of the hours you'd be interested in taking a shower. It's a bit of a walk to (but mostly back from) Petra, but not a big deal for those who are hiking all day anyway. ;) Great deal for the money!

We had a great two nights here visiting Petra. The hotel is clean, well-equipped, and well-located. Great free breakfast, nice common space, and above all the staff is amazing. Ibrahim really went out of his way to make sure we had a great time while visiting. Fully recommended if you want to visit Petra on a budget.

Zero atmosphere and a difficult walk 15 mins uphill from main bus station and petra. Hot water was not working during my stay. I had a bad experience with the wadi rum tour for which was recommended by the hostel.

no-frills rooms and amenities, but more than adequate given what it costs to stay here. And Gail and Ibrahim and the rest of the staff were amazingly friendly and welcoming and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

3rd time there, always love it. Thanks