Saba'a Hotel Reviews

Off the Main Roundabout, Wadi, Musa, Petra, Jordan

Everything was great, it is just be more carefull with the cleanliness in the bathroom but there is not a big deal about it, once again thanks a lot

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Colombia

Great stay with great people, will recommend to all

• 6th Nov 2015

Very easy stay, made our time in Jordan more comfortable.

Gail and her staff are amazing friendly people. Watch out for Ibrahim, he's perhaps the only Arabic guy I met in those 3 weeks with amazing sense of humor. I missed the bus to Wadi Rum so they put me in the taxi that was going to pick people up from Wadi Rum for only 10 JD.

Really liked the location and the staff at Saba hotel. Only negative thing is that the shower was pretty bad and could do with an upgrade. Also toilet paper should be provided daily.

Solid place to stay if you are on a budget. Room was fairly clean, had a fan which was key. They have water refill at a low price and meals as well, including a pretty great breakfast.

The most friendly and helpfull staff I've ever met in any hostel so far! The owners can always give advice on literally anything and are more than happy to help. The atmosphere and the rooms are great, the view from the roof terrace amazing. The only downside might be the location, with an about 20 minute walk uphill after the Petra visit. Still, the place is definitely worth the walk (or a taxi-ride up the hill) ;)

Great hostel close to Petra. The owners were extremely friendly and helped out with any questions that we had during our stay. The packed lunch was delicious and really good value! Gail even helped to book us a bus to Wadi Rum then woke up early to make sure we were able to have breakfast before it picked us up at 6:20am. We would definitely stay here again if we ever return to Petra

Lovely staff, amazing servuce

I had a great time here! Breakfast is amazing, rooms are clean and the staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful. The only tiny thing that the hostel is missing is some kind of shuttle transportation to the gates of Petra. It's about at 15 minute walk which is no problem in the morning, but after an long day of walking in Petra it feels like climbing Everest. (Though taxis are only about 2/3 JD.) That's my only complaint, everything else was wonderful and I'd definitely recommend Saba hotel!

Owner and Staff here are really friendly and helpful. The new born cat is cute! toilets have room for improvement but budget traveler cannot expect too much. It's a good place to stay for sure. the breakfast is great with much stuffs. we order the packed lunch and they are much better than I imagine!!!!! highly appreciate!

The reception was helpful however the dorm itself is rather dingy and the flyscreens were absent and people were being bitten. Also the whole room smelt like petrol. Fortunately we complained and got an upgrade. However I don't think this would be available to everybody. The private rooms are much better and quite secure but the actual dorms are pretty crusty and walls were crumbly.

Its perfect. Packed lunch expectedly wonderful. Met a lot of backpackers, very nice play and value for money

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Love this hostel. Great staff, wonderful atmosphere, it's clean, and I met some of the coolest people I met on my 3 month trip. Get the lunch, the hummus sandwich is awesome and it's a great deal. Beautiful rooftop view. I stayed in the big dorm downstairs and still managed to get great sleep. I only stayed two nights and I wish I could have stayed longer!

I cannot recommend the Saba'a hotel enough! I have not stayed in a better valued hotel anywhere, regardless of country. The included breakfast in the morning is better than most included breakfasts at a 3 or 4 star hotel, absolutely amazing for the value! The operators were exceptionally kind and helpful for any question I had about anything. My only complaint is that the wifi does not stretch the whole building, it's mostly in the reception, but that creates a social atmosphere.

The hostel staff was nice. The facilities were perfectly adequate. The price was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2015

Nice hostel and friendly staff. Bathroom could have been cleaner! We enjoyed our stay, good location and very helpful people there who helped us getting organized.

Excellent place to stay. The couple is very friendly and super helpful