Saba'a Hotel Reviews

Off the Main Roundabout, Wadi, Musa, Petra, Jordan

I cannot recommend the Saba'a hotel enough! I have not stayed in a better valued hotel anywhere, regardless of country. The included breakfast in the morning is better than most included breakfasts at a 3 or 4 star hotel, absolutely amazing for the value! The operators were exceptionally kind and helpful for any question I had about anything. My only complaint is that the wifi does not stretch the whole building, it's mostly in the reception, but that creates a social atmosphere.

The hostel staff was nice. The facilities were perfectly adequate. The price was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2015

Nice hostel and friendly staff. Bathroom could have been cleaner! We enjoyed our stay, good location and very helpful people there who helped us getting organized.

Excellent place to stay. The couple is very friendly and super helpful

미리 예약을 한지라 저는 이 곳에서 지내고, 페트라에 오는 길에 만난 다른 친구들은 발렌타인인에서 지냈는제 발렌타인인이 여러 투어 프로그램이 잘 되어있고. 타 도시로 가는 교통편이나 페트라 나잇 등 여행자를 위한 시스템이 잘 갖추어져 있다는 생각이 들었습니다. 스탭도 그 곳이 훨씬 더 친절했구요. 이 곳의 도미는 지하에 있고 주인은 사실상 게스트에게 관심도 없고 뭔가를 추천해줄 생각도 없어보였습니다. 조식도 정말 삶은 계란 외엔 먹을 게 없었습니다. 위치는 언덕 올라가는 초입이랑 은행이랑 마트와 좀 더 가깝다는 점.

Run by an English woman (Gail) who is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Great common area. Easy walk to Petra. Gail helped me plan my next moves, her pack lunch and tours are reasonably priced, and the breakfast (included) is top notch! I felt very safe, but I should point main door is open, dorm room is open, and lockers are not secure. Wouldn't suit a paranoid person. There's one shower for the dorm, and wifi is weak outside reception, but I'd definitely stay there again.

Walking distance to Petra site, so no need to pay for taxi. Owner is English so communication was easy and she was very helpful and pleasant.

Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Amazing breakfast, and you can get a packed lunch to take to Petra (food is super expensive inside.) Comfortable beds/ good rooms except no wifi in room. Hostel is close to restaurants but 15 min walk from petra/ uphill to get back. the little dude who worked there is really quirky/ hilarious and can drive you around though. only problem was how incredibly loud the street was at night.

Superb hostel for anybody visiting Petra. Only a 15 minute walk to the main gates, all the information you need at the hostel (guide books etc) and even do a packed lunch for 3.50 that I would highly recommend. Single beds, not bunk beds which I liked. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby, good breakfast and great wifi. Owners and workers are very friendly, always very clean and a very comfortable terrace. Excellent value for money. and I certainly recommend this hostel.

The hostel was great the guys were full of banter and Gail was full of information would definitely stay again! Was value for money and its location was perfect!

Staff is incredibly nice and helpful, rooms cozy and clean. Super close to the entrance of the Petra site, so absolutelly convenient and worth it.

Staying here was lovely. Gail is wonderful and endlessly helpful. Breakfast was delicious. It is a pretty hefty 20 minute walk from Petra, but I expected as much. If I remember correctly there isn't really a lock on the door... but there is a small safe next to the bed in which you can store valuables. Despite this I felt very safe at Saba'a.

A very nice and welcoming place to stay. Excellent breakfast included and good value packed lunches can be purchased for Petra. Nice rooftop area and staff are especially helpful- the hostess even lets you watch Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade as she never tires of seeing it!

You rat!!! You promised you wouldn't tell!! Now I'll be innundated with requests for that damn movie. Actuallly, I think the DVD might have just got scratched.... Anyway, glad you enjoyed your stay, have fun with the rest of your travels Gail

The owner is very friendly! i stayed in the dorm room setup on the basement floor, not much for security, but everyone gets their own bed, no need to bunk up. There's also a packed lunch deal...something like 2 or 3 Dinars for a pack lunch.. do it! good value, nice lunch, best value food you'll get in Wadi Musa!

i had to change the day of my reservation because of an health issue and i they were very kind and helpful staff, excellent!

Clean, friendly, great location in wadi musa and cheap.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Saba'a!! Gail and her helpers were attentive to everything we needed, the breakfast was yummy and filling, ready for a big day in Petra! Nice to have single beds in a dormitory for a change, lot's of space and a good communal area to relax and meet others in after slogging in out walking all day! Gail was very informative and came to the rescue in organising transport, supplying back up camera chargers, tips for onward journey and so forth! Thanks and ill be back!!

Wowowow! Excellent staff. So pleased and thrilled with our stay. Would highly recommend!

We had an amazing stay at the Sabaa Hotel and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Owners were very knowledgeable and arranged a great tour of Wadi Rum for us. No complaints at all!

Friendly staff and excellent prices. Answered all our questions in a very helpful manner. Tasty breakfast too!