Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

I think I didn't get the best room: My bed was not confortable and the room was very small. But the rest of the pension was really nice for a budget pension. Nice common area, perfect location, good breakfast and nice staff.

It was a very nice time at Sabah Pensiyon. The staff was nice and helpful. They recommend us very nice activities in Antalya and helped also in booking. The pansion has a very amazing atmosphere. A very delicious buffet breakfast is including in the price.

Great place

Great location, great helpful staff, very clean. Stay here!

I was just staying for one night as I arrived late into Antalya and was moving on the next day. The pansiyon offer a reasonable transfer from the airport which was useful as it had been awhile since I had been in Antalya and was unsure how to find my way there late at night. The location and facilities are excellent. I found the hostel good value, as a person travelling alone and would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone travelling through a Antalya.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

great hostel, staff helped a ton. even changed my money for me. cheap beer and water bottles. and very understanding to circumstances of each traveler. I'd definitely come back here again. WiFi was very good as well.

Excellent lodging choice, right in the midst of Old Town. Best of all were the people, who were friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. One of the staff - Ojai - even came to the bus stop to greet us and lead us to the place. You don't experience that everyday! I wouldn't think twice about returning.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • areswhy

Great location for the Old Town and the harbour, but a bit far from Konyaalti beach. The staff is eager to help and their advice is quite good, but I did not see the advertised pool, breakfast was average, and the towels provided had some obvious stains. On the plus side, they did give us a private bathroom at no extra cost.

Clean place in good location (Kaleici, the old town). Nice but not the same chilled out vibe you get in a lot of backpacker hostels.

Perfect location. The center of the city is trully beautiful. I stayed there at the beginning of June, so that probably why the atmosphere was a bit dead. Otherwise, it has everything. The shower (singular) of the first floor looked kind of improvised - maybe better bathrooms/shower facilities would be a good move for the future.

Great location in old town. Actually more of a BnB than a hostel so did not meet any other travelers there. There is one dorm room, but no one else was staying there. I later met 3 backpackers who were there at the same time early June and none of them met any other solo travellers. Antalya is more of a family or couple vacation spot.

Very accommodating and helpful staff, nice location in the old town and great facilities.

It's a very tranquil hostel. It is the perfect place to stay low and relax for a bit after too much traveling. Both breakfast and dinner are included. The dinner is buffet style and it was the best meals I had in Turkey.

Great family owned place! Super friendly staff that make you feel like you are at home. They upgraded us to a bigger room with higher ceilings for free since my friend and I are tall. They had great tips on what to do around the city as well and the included Turkish breakfast was amazing. Highly recomend.

Overall very good. the pictures for the pool are for a different part of the hostel a little ways up the street. My main negative experience was when I needed to wash clothes late at night and in the morning i asked a staff member about the dryer. i FULLY intended on paying the 20TL for the washer but he, not knowing i didn't speak some turkish, basically called me a cheat to another worker in Turkish, thinking i was trying to sneak a free wash. Watch what you say guys!!

Everything we were looking for. Situated in an amazing location, a great inclusive breakfast and friendly atmosphere. I would stay here again.

Amazing facilities in a great location.

Great hostel and location--family-run and warm vibe. Great daily breakfast as well. Loved Antalya and especially Sabah Pansiyon.

This is a charming spot, not really set up as a hostel but that's not really Antalya's thing.

Awesome breakfast!! And super friendly, helpful staff!

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts