Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

Nice location within the old town, I stayed in a one bed private and it was a decent room. The price was moderate, there are definitely cheaper places available that aren't listed on Hostelworld that you can find once you get to Kaleichi. Staff isn't helpful in terms of suggestions or recommendations. Everytime I would ask them for a suggestion on bars, restaurants, tours, etc. Their only answer was to go to their restaurant, their bar, and book trips through them. So that kind of sucked.

Gabriel, the staff that wasn't helpful upgraded your room free of charge, answered your many constant questions, gave you maps, and gave you thorough answers to your questions. If you were unhappy with us, why after 2 nights of staying with us did you extend your stay for another 2 nights? It's expected from a business, to recommend their own products + we offer clean, fresh, tasty food from our restaurant and cheap drinks to all of our customers. You also can't beat our tour prices.

This a a relaxed clean efficiently run place. Excellent buffet B/F comfortable beds, strong wi fi in rooms, good showers and A/C. Any request for advice or help always gets a positive/helpful response from staff. No cons worth mentioning

I really like the hostel. The boss is so nice and the hostel is so nice. My friend said it's her favorite hostel in Turkey.

Staff were kind and rooms were clean although the atmosphere was pretty poor with no one hanging out or mingling. Though I was there in shoulder season so it's probably quite good in peak months. Overall pretty good though.

Overall good place for money- staff very helpful.

The breakfast was very good and one could eat as much as he/she decides. I did not use the pool so I cannot judge about that. It was still before the main season so the hostel was (probably) not full. There was a nice place to sit and chat together, general impression is very good, though it was one of the most expensive hostels I stayed in.

A very sweet place right in the heart of the old city... The breakfast is amazing!!!

Good breakfast (buffet). Nice staff.

I have traveled for over 45 years. And, quite a lot since retiring. This was one of the most surprising places I've ever visited and the entire staff at Sabah made it even better! This pension is clean, organized, has a fantastic location, great food, but the best thing is that they are the most accommodating staff I've ever experienced! I never found a thing they wouldn't do or at least try to do for you. In my case, "do!" Friendly and helpful doesn't even begin to describe them. The BEST!

Great location ! We had a better room than expected. Nothing to complain about !

I stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm. It is very small with all 4 beds touching each other. The room also borders a busy street so quite noisy. No lockers in room. Has a good restaurant and bar and pool as described. If you are looking for a dorm than probably better options are out there, but for private rooms (which I didn't stay in) would probably be ok.

Only stayed a night but rooms very small and cramed. Breakfadt was great.

Room was great for a good price. It was convenient to rent the car at the hostel. However, the vehicle was in poor condition: scratches on most part of the body, windshield chipped.

• 15th Apr 2014

Superb place to stay and instantly felt at home when we arrived. Staff are friendly and always willing to help, even let us use the kitchen when we wanted to make our own tea. The only downside was our toilet leaked but was fixed as soon as they were made aware. Highly recommend this place and would definitely come back again.

• 15th Apr 2014

Rooms were good,but staff not that friendly ! They kept on insisting us for them to drive us to the airport and pay 45 lira, when the bus is 4lira and it takes half an hour to get there.!

Because I arrived at 8:00pm, it's hard to find the hostel even for local taxi driver! It seems that I live next to the owner~ and you can hear some noise such as opening the door~

Friendly and helpful, good breakfast

We were only there for one night, but we enjoyed it. The restaurant attached was very good and offers live music. The free breakfast seemed a little lacking based on others hotels in Turkey we'd experienced, but it was still good. The location is excellent, on one of the main streets of the old town and right near the beautiful park overlooking the water. Staff was friendly too.

• 9th Mar 2014

This is a fantastic place with great staff, location and a huuuuge breakfast. Its less than a minutes walk to the spectacular beach walk and its located in the middle of the old town. I strongly recommend this place!

Nice courtyard and outside area for relaxing. Close to shops and amenities. Dorm rooms are not the same you see in the photo; also dark and not much room for manouver but have heaters. Gets very cold at night with a lot of dampness present. Condition of toilet/shower left a bit to be desired. Breakfast was coffee, bread, boiled eggs, olives, feta cheese and cucumbers. Loud construction work began early in so little chance of longer lay in.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts