Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

Great location for the Old Town and the harbour, but a bit far from Konyaalti beach. The staff is eager to help and their advice is quite good, but I did not see the advertised pool, breakfast was average, and the towels provided had some obvious stains. On the plus side, they did give us a private bathroom at no extra cost.

Perfect location. The center of the city is trully beautiful. I stayed there at the beginning of June, so that probably why the atmosphere was a bit dead. Otherwise, it has everything. The shower (singular) of the first floor looked kind of improvised - maybe better bathrooms/shower facilities would be a good move for the future.

Great location in old town. Actually more of a BnB than a hostel so did not meet any other travelers there. There is one dorm room, but no one else was staying there. I later met 3 backpackers who were there at the same time early June and none of them met any other solo travellers. Antalya is more of a family or couple vacation spot.

Very accommodating and helpful staff, nice location in the old town and great facilities.

It's a very tranquil hostel. It is the perfect place to stay low and relax for a bit after too much traveling. Both breakfast and dinner are included. The dinner is buffet style and it was the best meals I had in Turkey.

Great family owned place! Super friendly staff that make you feel like you are at home. They upgraded us to a bigger room with higher ceilings for free since my friend and I are tall. They had great tips on what to do around the city as well and the included Turkish breakfast was amazing. Highly recomend.

Overall very good. the pictures for the pool are for a different part of the hostel a little ways up the street. My main negative experience was when I needed to wash clothes late at night and in the morning i asked a staff member about the dryer. i FULLY intended on paying the 20TL for the washer but he, not knowing i didn't speak some turkish, basically called me a cheat to another worker in Turkish, thinking i was trying to sneak a free wash. Watch what you say guys!!

Everything we were looking for. Situated in an amazing location, a great inclusive breakfast and friendly atmosphere. I would stay here again.

Amazing facilities in a great location.

Great hostel and location--family-run and warm vibe. Great daily breakfast as well. Loved Antalya and especially Sabah Pansiyon.

This is a charming spot, not really set up as a hostel but that's not really Antalya's thing.

Awesome breakfast!! And super friendly, helpful staff!

Ambience was a bit dead but that was probably because I was there in March. The staff was super helpful and the hostel is right in the heart of the old city. Located in the middle of the two main beaches - 20 minutes either side by bus

Sabah Pansiyon staff was more than helpful ! We stayed there in February, but it was cool but the sun shined the entire time. We were upgraded and the room was very comfortable with a private bathroom. The showers tended to be warmer in the evening than in the morning because the water is heated solarly. The breakfast buffet was a nice spread, and you are one block from the sea and the sights in the Old Town. I highly recommend staying here!

Great place to stay right in the old city. Just a 5 minute walk to a nice shopping street and great food. Sabah also had great food, so try it out when you go. Very good value for the money.

Private room for a good price. Heater and shower were both hot. Very nice staff with a great location and secure facilities. Quiet and comfortable.

Overall, so decent. With no doubt.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts