Sabah Pansiyon

Fabulous 762 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 762 Total Reviews

5th Feb 2017

Good location in the area of Antalya old city. And my reservation is upgraded to the double room with bath room without extra charge. Thanks for kind host and I do enjoy the stay here. And the breakfast is quite good enough for me.

27th Nov 2016

Wonderful pension-style hotel, with very friendly and helpful staff who speak good English. Comfortable and well-located.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Great location. Got my room upgraded since there are not so many tourists. Private room is clean and tidy. Breakfast is enough to start the day

12th Oct 2016
4.0

The most expensive place I stayed in Turkey, and also the worst. Everything in the room was broken, the staff were quite rude and unhelpful, and the directions they gave me were wrong, resulting in a very expensive and unexpected taxi ride because I arrived too late to buy a public transport card. Would not recommend, would not stay there again,

You are kidding. If you thought our place was most expensive place to stay in Turkey why did you reserve it begin with.Instead of a dorm bed we have given you a private room with shower and toilet for the same price! Not charged you extra! Because you arrived too late to buy a public transport card and took taxi you wrote all this negative review. We do not deserve any of your complains! We welcomed you very well as we always do to our guests!I would not recommend you to other hotels/hostels as a guest.

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Great location in the old town, near Hadrian’s Gate. Our room had A/C and great Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, pool is really really small (more like bigger jacuzzi). Friendly staff. Also gave us discount on hostel’s restaurant.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Great location in the old town. Staff friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi was excellent as was breakfast. Nothing to complain about

• Norway, Male, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

Had a great stay there, the staff was very friendly and if I'm ever in Antalya again I¨ll definitely sleep there again.