• Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
Fabulous 759 Total Reviews
Sabah Pansiyon Located at Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, , Antalya.
Turkey
Antalya 07100 Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So
86% 759
36.8818603 30.7048451
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Great location. Got my room upgraded since there are not so many tourists. Private room is clean and tidy. Breakfast is enough to start the day

12th Oct 2016
4.0

The most expensive place I stayed in Turkey, and also the worst. Everything in the room was broken, the staff were quite rude and unhelpful, and the directions they gave me were wrong, resulting in a very expensive and unexpected taxi ride because I arrived too late to buy a public transport card. Would not recommend, would not stay there again,

You are kidding. If you thought our place was most expensive place to stay in Turkey why did you reserve it begin with.Instead of a dorm bed we have given you a private room with shower and toilet for the same price! Not charged you extra! Because you arrived too late to buy a public transport card and took taxi you wrote all this negative review. We do not deserve any of your complains! We welcomed you very well as we always do to our guests!I would not recommend you to other hotels/hostels as a guest.

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Great location in the old town, near Hadrian’s Gate. Our room had A/C and great Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, pool is really really small (more like bigger jacuzzi). Friendly staff. Also gave us discount on hostel’s restaurant.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Great location in the old town. Staff friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi was excellent as was breakfast. Nothing to complain about

• Norway, Male, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

Had a great stay there, the staff was very friendly and if I'm ever in Antalya again I¨ll definitely sleep there again.

26th Aug 2016

Located close to Hadrian's Gate and the main tourist Center. Bit far from Otogar, but not much is happening around the Otogar anyway. My room had A/C which was nice. Breakfast was typical Turkish breakfast. Staff were quasi-helpful.

24th Aug 2016
7.1

Pleasantly situated, close to the small beach (Mermerli), took adequate with comfortable bed & working AC; cleanliness could be taken up one notch. Staff pleasant but not overly friendly and not as much common space for hanging out as I'd expected from photos/reviewes. Tours and a small pool available, though I did not use either. Laundry available (20 TL wash, 5 to dry; for line-dried, you must wash it yourself).

• Germany, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

The hostel is in a perfect area, very central, close to the harbour. There are a lot of restaurants, bars and shopping possibilities. The room was clean and tidy. I was about to share it with 3 others, but since a lot of people cancelled their flight to Turkey, I was there by myself. The internet was supergood (the best wifi I have had so far during my travel), the staff was very friendly and helped me find my way. Breakfast was included with fresh fruit, bread, cereals.....very delcicious!! :-)

29th Jul 2016

Excellent stay with no problems. Great location. Awesome breakfast. Wifi works well throughout.

• sunflowerhenlife4672
  • England, Female, 41+
25th Jul 2016

This is a great place. I had booked one room for 3 of us but on arriving we were offered 2 rooms for same price which was reli good for our 18 year old boy. its very clean. Staff are helpful breakfast is buffet style and plenty of it. Great central position in fabulous old town of Antalya. Highly recommended.