Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

In our last night we asked at reception for a cheap way to go to the airport and the guy said we had to pay 45 liras in a quite rude way. Then we asked for more information about public buses and he refused to help trying to force us to buy the transfer. So we and others guests had to negotiate a price like they do at grand bazaar. It's quite annoying when they try to make you buy something by not giving you information to make you panic. I felt really bad in there. Plus the pool was not working

There was no daily cleaning of the rooms. Very central. Breakfast was average.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Stayed in 3 brm dorm, small but clean. If you are a light sleeper pack eye masks and ear plugs, it's not the darkest of rooms (my ear plugs came in handy for the snoring roommate). Free breakfast was the highlight of the stay and the staff were very helpful. Would recommend :)

The location is good: bars, cafes, restaurants are near by and the oldtown is very beautiful! breakfast is nice, you get heaps of fruits, vegetables, eggs and white bread. the rooms are very small and the pillows are as hard as rocks. straff was helpfull but not very friendly. the pool is tiny.

• 6th Aug 2014

Really good pension, but a little bit overpriced. However, no complaints about the rest: awesome location (inside the old town of Kaleici), good breakfast, cheap tours available in the reception, helpful staff, tons of books.. If I ever have the chance to go back to Antalya, I would stay there.

Stayed in single room. Well equipped with AC and bathroom. Nice staff. Good location.

it' s a hotel and have a very small room for dorm. no locker and seem to everyone in street can entry the room.

Location was good and breakfast was excellent. Staff ususally doesn't acknowledge you unless you are paying or leaving. Bathroom constantly smells like pee even right after they clean it. The rooms were simple but very dusty. When I left to stay at a cheaper place, they sent a kid to stalk me and find out where I'm staying. That's just horrible business etiquette.

A great location in the old town, surrounded by many restaurants, attractions and near to the private beach, but be prepared to actually find it, as mentioned it is hard to find. Hadrien's gate is the key. We had a private ensuite room, it was clean and had air con - nothing to flashy, but did the job. The room was next to the common area but we didn't have problems with noise. Staff were nice and it was a good Turkish breakfast.

This isn't really a hostel, it's a hotel pension with some dorm rooms. No lockers, & there's only one key per room so you have to depend on your roommates to lock the door. When I needed to get to the airport for a flight, I asked about taking public transport - I knew it was only 2 lira. The staff said "yes, but you can take our shuttle for 40 lira." They kept insisting on their shuttle and I had to figure out how to bus to the airport on my own. The breakfast is awesome though!

Dormitory ? Can a small room with two singles n one double be called a dormitory ??? Really to expansive for a dorm. Staff only care about money. Don t book the taxi to the airport there...there is a bus but they won t help or tell you.

We had a wonderful stay at the Sabah Pansiyon. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, accommodating or helpful if they tried. The food in their restaurant was also excellent - would highly recommend the chicken shish! We loved the fabulous breakfast each morning too. It was in a fabulous location in the old town. Would definitely recommend it - excellent value for money!

• 12th Jul 2014

Nice location within the old town, I stayed in a one bed private and it was a decent room. The price was moderate, there are definitely cheaper places available that aren't listed on Hostelworld that you can find once you get to Kaleichi. Staff isn't helpful in terms of suggestions or recommendations. Everytime I would ask them for a suggestion on bars, restaurants, tours, etc. Their only answer was to go to their restaurant, their bar, and book trips through them. So that kind of sucked.

Gabriel, the staff that wasn't helpful upgraded your room free of charge, answered your many constant questions, gave you maps, and gave you thorough answers to your questions. If you were unhappy with us, why after 2 nights of staying with us did you extend your stay for another 2 nights? It's expected from a business, to recommend their own products + we offer clean, fresh, tasty food from our restaurant and cheap drinks to all of our customers. You also can't beat our tour prices.

This is a relaxed very clean efficiently run place. Excellent buffet B/F comfortable beds good wifi in room good showers. Any request for advice or help always gets positive friendly response from staff.. No cons worth mentioning

I really like the hostel. The boss is so nice and the hostel is so nice. My friend said it's her favorite hostel in Turkey.

Staff were kind and rooms were clean although the atmosphere was pretty poor with no one hanging out or mingling. Though I was there in shoulder season so it's probably quite good in peak months. Overall pretty good though.

Overall good place for money- staff very helpful.

The breakfast was very good and one could eat as much as he/she decides. I did not use the pool so I cannot judge about that. It was still before the main season so the hostel was (probably) not full. There was a nice place to sit and chat together, general impression is very good, though it was one of the most expensive hostels I stayed in.

A very sweet place right in the heart of the old city... The breakfast is amazing!!!

Good breakfast (buffet). Nice staff.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts