Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

The staff was very accommodating and kind!

• 8th Sep 2014

Nice place to stay in Antalya. Rooms are clean and comfortable and staff are helpful. Decent free breakfast. There's a nice pool across the road so make sure you ask them to show you where it is!

Why we purchased a four person dorm, we were very rudely checked into the room with three workers. This led to awkward hours and we did not even get a key to the room, so there was no security whatsoever. This was the worst experience of our travels to Turkey.

There was very little social scene here, hostel staff would not let anyone drink in the social area. We found the staff to be very short, and hard to get an answer from. Breakfast is good, and great location.

Good friendly efficient staff Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast and good location

Beautiful location, clean rooms, helpful staff. Wifi was a bit weak at times.

ıt has too small swimming pool and shower and toilet are too far from my share room.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

I totally recommend this hostel. Very clean, provides towels, awesome breakfast,... I had to check out at 4.30am for my flight and they prepared a sandwich for me because i couldnt make it for breakfast time for early check out... Staff really takes care of their clients.

Lovely stay, with very helpful staff arranged a reasonable priced transfer to the airport. The rooms and bathrooms facilities were clean. Bonus pool, aircon and a nice breakfast included. The resident (and perhaps stray) tortoise shell cat was so beautiful and friendly, she made my stay even better!

Sabah Pension is a very nice and calm hostel with all the comforts you need, friendly staff and great location. Right in the old town of Antalya.

Our favorite spot to stay in Antalya. The breakfast is wonderful!!!

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel - really close to fantastic beach!

In our last night we asked at reception for a cheap way to go to the airport and the guy said we had to pay 45 liras in a quite rude way. Then we asked for more information about public buses and he refused to help trying to force us to buy the transfer. So we and others guests had to negotiate a price like they do at grand bazaar. It's quite annoying when they try to make you buy something by not giving you information to make you panic. I felt really bad in there. Plus the pool was not working

There was no daily cleaning of the rooms. Very central. Breakfast was average.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Stayed in 3 brm dorm, small but clean. If you are a light sleeper pack eye masks and ear plugs, it's not the darkest of rooms (my ear plugs came in handy for the snoring roommate). Free breakfast was the highlight of the stay and the staff were very helpful. Would recommend :)

The location is good: bars, cafes, restaurants are near by and the oldtown is very beautiful! breakfast is nice, you get heaps of fruits, vegetables, eggs and white bread. the rooms are very small and the pillows are as hard as rocks. straff was helpfull but not very friendly. the pool is tiny.

• 6th Aug 2014

Really good pension, but a little bit overpriced. However, no complaints about the rest: awesome location (inside the old town of Kaleici), good breakfast, cheap tours available in the reception, helpful staff, tons of books.. If I ever have the chance to go back to Antalya, I would stay there.

Stayed in single room. Well equipped with AC and bathroom. Nice staff. Good location.

it' s a hotel and have a very small room for dorm. no locker and seem to everyone in street can entry the room.

Location was good and breakfast was excellent. Staff ususally doesn't acknowledge you unless you are paying or leaving. Bathroom constantly smells like pee even right after they clean it. The rooms were simple but very dusty. When I left to stay at a cheaper place, they sent a kid to stalk me and find out where I'm staying. That's just horrible business etiquette.

« first « Prev 1 2 3