Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

Felt ripped off. I payed for a private room which we got but it was literally through the office, behind the washing machine room by the bathrooms. I was ready for a nice private room and got the worst of the private rooms. Looked NOTHING like the photos on here. Wish we had a different room. . . There was AC wish was very nice in the room & the staff were friendly. Nice location in Old Town. But that's all. Maybe you'll have better luck with rooms !

Solid clean hostel. Nothing fancy but the staff are friendly and the location good.

Great pension located right in the middle of the old town (which is where you want to be). The staff were extremely helpful organising airport transfers and sending some mail too! Basic rooms but were very clean and comfortable with air conditioning. Highly recommend.

Amazing place in great location. Highly recommended. We stayed in a twin deluxe private room which was great. Only one negative comments: wifi was bad and even when we moved to closer to the router we discovered internet was super slow slow.

Good place to stay if you want a cheap place in the old town of Antalya, plenty of rooms, but our was lock with key locker...not really safe! People are nice, and helpfull. But Antalya in August is just toooo hot and to humide!

The location was absolutely great, the staff was amazing specially the young man very polite and very helpful. Breakfast was fresh, and perfect! It seems they take good crea of the premises and is very clean.thank you!

Nice, low key place on a very nice location in the old city. Our airco did not work well unfortunately but the staff was helpful and gave us a fan. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend the pension to other low budget travelers.

• 6th Aug 2015

The room was OK. I stayed more nights in Antalya but after this first night I preferred to see another hostel and don't stay there.

The staff of hostel are helpful and nice people . I lost the key of my room and they give a new one without charging any fee for that . I recommend this place very good location and close to the beach and old town .

Great place and great staff, I would recommend the place with no doubt

Best place in Antalya!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Thé room was so old (not like other hostel and hotel the are also old but renewed and clean)and sheets and furniture are dusty and demaged. l m sure that the room been using by a family member like grandmother or someone else. There was some boxes on wardrobe... and unaccaptable smell... l used the room only for 2 night total less than 12 hour...

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Great family and great location in old town. Very clean accomodation however not great for solo travelling. Was perfect for myself for some solo time out however.

The staff here are so friendly! super quick to respond to any questions and they also book tours at their reception. awesome locarion in Old Town and only 5 mins from the beach. never wanted to leave and would stay here again!

I think I didn't get the best room: My bed was not confortable and the room was very small. But the rest of the pension was really nice for a budget pension. Nice common area, perfect location, good breakfast and nice staff.

Sabah Pansiyon Is a great, clean hostel right in the middle of Kaleici, which is exactly where you want to be as a tourist in Antalya. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms have air conditioning which is a major bonus! as well as access to a swimming pool, which is private and only two doors down. (warning, Antalya is HOT) The included buffet breakfast was also great.

The staff was excellent and the breakfast was great. They will accommodate you for breakfast, or make you a sandwich beforehand, if you have an early wake-up time for a tour and the rooms and facilities were all clean. One of the best hostel's I have stayed at! The courtyard is a good place to meet other people. The hostel is quiet, and they take security seriously. The location is great, right in the heart of Kalerci next to bars and restaurants. The food at the hostel is also great.

It was a very nice time at Sabah Pensiyon. The staff was nice and helpful. They recommend us very nice activities in Antalya and helped also in booking. The pansion has a very amazing atmosphere. A very delicious buffet breakfast is including in the price.

good staff good breakfast cool pool excellent location near the sea and centre

Great place