Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

The staff of hostel are helpful and nice people . I lost the key of my room and they give a new one without charging any fee for that . I recommend this place very good location and close to the beach and old town .

Great place and great staff, I would recommend the place with no doubt

Best place in Antalya!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Thé room was so old (not like other hostel and hotel the are also old but renewed and clean)and sheets and furniture are dusty and demaged. l m sure that the room been using by a family member like grandmother or someone else. There was some boxes on wardrobe... and unaccaptable smell... l used the room only for 2 night total less than 12 hour...

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Great family and great location in old town. Very clean accomodation however not great for solo travelling. Was perfect for myself for some solo time out however.

The staff here are so friendly! super quick to respond to any questions and they also book tours at their reception. awesome locarion in Old Town and only 5 mins from the beach. never wanted to leave and would stay here again!

We only stopped in here for one night but the place was perfect. Central location, clean, comfortable, very helpful staff - I wouldn't say there was anything absolutely outstanding about it, but the staff were great and you definitely couldn't ask for anything more. If I were to visit Antalya again I would stay here without a doubt.

I think I didn't get the best room: My bed was not confortable and the room was very small. But the rest of the pension was really nice for a budget pension. Nice common area, perfect location, good breakfast and nice staff.

Sabah Pansiyon Is a great, clean hostel right in the middle of Kaleici, which is exactly where you want to be as a tourist in Antalya. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms have air conditioning which is a major bonus! as well as access to a swimming pool, which is private and only two doors down. (warning, Antalya is HOT) The included buffet breakfast was also great.

The staff was excellent and the breakfast was great. They will accommodate you for breakfast, or make you a sandwich beforehand, if you have an early wake-up time for a tour and the rooms and facilities were all clean. One of the best hostel's I have stayed at! The courtyard is a good place to meet other people. The hostel is quiet, and they take security seriously. The location is great, right in the heart of Kalerci next to bars and restaurants. The food at the hostel is also great.

It was a very nice time at Sabah Pensiyon. The staff was nice and helpful. They recommend us very nice activities in Antalya and helped also in booking. The pansion has a very amazing atmosphere. A very delicious buffet breakfast is including in the price.

good staff good breakfast cool pool excellent location near the sea and centre

Great place

Great location, great helpful staff, very clean. Stay here!

I was just staying for one night as I arrived late into Antalya and was moving on the next day. The pansiyon offer a reasonable transfer from the airport which was useful as it had been awhile since I had been in Antalya and was unsure how to find my way there late at night. The location and facilities are excellent. I found the hostel good value, as a person travelling alone and would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone travelling through a Antalya.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

great hostel, staff helped a ton. even changed my money for me. cheap beer and water bottles. and very understanding to circumstances of each traveler. I'd definitely come back here again. WiFi was very good as well.

Excellent lodging choice, right in the midst of Old Town. Best of all were the people, who were friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. One of the staff - Ojai - even came to the bus stop to greet us and lead us to the place. You don't experience that everyday! I wouldn't think twice about returning.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • areswhy

Great location for the Old Town and the harbour, but a bit far from Konyaalti beach. The staff is eager to help and their advice is quite good, but I did not see the advertised pool, breakfast was average, and the towels provided had some obvious stains. On the plus side, they did give us a private bathroom at no extra cost.

Clean place in good location (Kaleici, the old town). Nice but not the same chilled out vibe you get in a lot of backpacker hostels.

Perfect location. The center of the city is trully beautiful. I stayed there at the beginning of June, so that probably why the atmosphere was a bit dead. Otherwise, it has everything. The shower (singular) of the first floor looked kind of improvised - maybe better bathrooms/shower facilities would be a good move for the future.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts