Sabah Pansiyon Reviews

Kaleici (The Old Town) Kilincaslan Mah. Hesapci So, Antalya, Turkey

Good breakfast (buffet). Nice staff.

I have traveled for over 45 years. And, quite a lot since retiring. This was one of the most surprising places I've ever visited and the entire staff at Sabah made it even better! This pension is clean, organized, has a fantastic location, great food, but the best thing is that they are the most accommodating staff I've ever experienced! I never found a thing they wouldn't do or at least try to do for you. In my case, "do!" Friendly and helpful doesn't even begin to describe them. The BEST!

Great location ! We had a better room than expected. Nothing to complain about !

I stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm. It is very small with all 4 beds touching each other. The room also borders a busy street so quite noisy. No lockers in room. Has a good restaurant and bar and pool as described. If you are looking for a dorm than probably better options are out there, but for private rooms (which I didn't stay in) would probably be ok.

Only stayed a night but rooms very small and cramed. Breakfadt was great.

Room was great for a good price. It was convenient to rent the car at the hostel. However, the vehicle was in poor condition: scratches on most part of the body, windshield chipped.

• 15th Apr 2014

Superb place to stay and instantly felt at home when we arrived. Staff are friendly and always willing to help, even let us use the kitchen when we wanted to make our own tea. The only downside was our toilet leaked but was fixed as soon as they were made aware. Highly recommend this place and would definitely come back again.

Rooms were good,but staff not that friendly ! They kept on insisting us for them to drive us to the airport and pay 45 lira, when the bus is 4lira and it takes half an hour to get there.!

Because I arrived at 8:00pm, it's hard to find the hostel even for local taxi driver! It seems that I live next to the owner~ and you can hear some noise such as opening the door~

Friendly and helpful, good breakfast

We were only there for one night, but we enjoyed it. The restaurant attached was very good and offers live music. The free breakfast seemed a little lacking based on others hotels in Turkey we'd experienced, but it was still good. The location is excellent, on one of the main streets of the old town and right near the beautiful park overlooking the water. Staff was friendly too.

• 9th Mar 2014

This is a fantastic place with great staff, location and a huuuuge breakfast. Its less than a minutes walk to the spectacular beach walk and its located in the middle of the old town. I strongly recommend this place!

1 2 Next » last »