Saban Pension Reviews

Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

We looked carefully at all the places in Olympos and Saban was definitely our favourite spot. They have the best outdoor common area with relaxing raised divans and very friendly vibe. This is possibly the best food we ate in Turkey - they serve home cooked meals for dinner and breakfast - so delicious, incredible value for money! We used our own padlock to secure the wooden treehouse - although the area feels very safe and the staff were more than happy to store our valuables for us.

Loved staying at Saban! Run by the friendliest family and the breakfast + dinner provided are bloody amazing! Facilities are clean and in good working order. Wi-fi works well (in common area). The staff really look after you and are great to chat with. Such a great place to relax amongst the trees. Can't wait to return.

Excellent hostel, great staff, and by far the best meal I've had in my two weeks in Turkey. I would highly recommend Saban to anyone who wants to relax by the beach, experience some delicious Turkish food, and do a bit of partying in the woods.

We could not have been happier with our stay in Saban Pension - the lovely & helpful staff, the amazing food and the atmosphere of the hostel made it all very special. It is a little piece of paradise that I wish we could have had longer to stay amongst. I will be recommending to anyone I know as it is truly a great place to stay. The team helped us organise our boat trip around the coast too with complete ease.

• 16th Jun 2015

Saban's Pension was very welcoming, and the food was unbelievable.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a really great place to stay, it has lots of lovely places to sit around and relax. The owners are really nice and helpful and the food is amaaazing!! I thought breakfast and dinner might be a bit basic as they were included in the price of the room but they were both really delicious (and massive!). The pension is about a 5 minute walk from the entrance to the beach/ ruins. Would definitely recommend a stay here :)

They where not to kind about finding other transport options to the airport. My only option seemed to pay for their "taxi" services which I think is a bit over priced. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper ways to get to the airport I was too tired and couldn't be bothered.

Beautiful scenery, warm hospitality and amazing food! Even fresh oranges right off the tree!

Beautiful surroundings and lovely owners