Saban Pension Reviews

Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

I loved this place and wish I could have stayed longer! It's incredibly peaceful and the cabins are surrounded by orange trees, chickens, and gardens. The atmosphere is quieter than other hostels in Olympos so it's great for reading and nightly chats after eating the INCREDIBLE food.

The dinner definitely met expectations. Location was great. Scenic garden and surrounds. Comfy cushioned platforms to chill out on. Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help you each day.

This place is incredible. The lady at reception is a sweetheart as well. Amazing food everyday. Deeelicious. The one thing is if you're staying in a tree house there isn't much security. No lock on doors, so keep important things with you when you leave for the day.

Such a great place, the rooms were clean and comfy, the staff were very friendly and very helpful and the food was amazing. Dinner was the best meal we had eaten in Turkey. I would definitely recommend people to stay here. It was fairly close to the beach but also close to the other bars along the strip. We will hopefully be going back soon.

I love this location and the staff. If I had the money I would move in permanently. Many thanks to Meral and Ali as well as the rest of the wonderful staff. I promise not to sing "I love you baby" with my Turkish brother and crash out on the raki bench.......well maybe not too many times. xo J

Such a treat to stay here, lovely relaxing spot to spend a few days enjoy food and good company.

Awesome place. Cannot recommend it more highly. Great atmosphere, really friendly staff and the free buffet is far more food than I could eat (I eat a lot) and all super tasty!!

ffStayed in a single room tree house, slept like a baby. Free dinner and an offered tour to the firestones fir 25 lira. Good place very nice facilities

We had no proper door no lock or safe or anything to keep our stuff safe. But the place was great - super chilled out and great buffet dinner was delicious!

booked for 2 nights stayed for 9. great staff. amazing food. relaxed atmosphere. highly recommended

Basic accomodation in a wood house with shared bathroom. Excellent breakfast and dinner. Grewt athmosphere in the common area, with confortable turkish sofas and free internet. Staff very kind. Really great value for money accomodation.

This place is amazing and the included dinner is even better. The cabins are very cool. They are single beds, no bunk beds. The communal area outside includes lounge bungalows and hammocks to hang out in. The staff is awesome and it's about 10 minute walk along the main road to the beach entrance. We loved it!

Food food food.

I stayed an extra night because of the food, so delicious. The shared bathrooms and clean and the dorm is massive. There is an area to hang laundry and Marel (spelling?) will bend over backward to make your stay a memorable one. It's not party party, but a great place to chat with new friends over a few Efes. Enjoy!

Perfectly located, such a welcoming family and staff, amazing couches and common area and the best part was the DINNER. This is the best value for money in Turkey - incredible cooked Turkish breakfast and dinner, huge variety and all you can eat for $20 a night?? I wish we could have stayed a week. We loved it and will definitely be back!

Delicious dinner buffet, pretty good location. The "treehouses" aren't in a tree at all which is disappointing! They also dont have a fan or aircon so it is pretty hard to get to sleep at this time of year (then gets freezing midway through the night - appropriate blankets provided).

food is awesome :-)