Saban Pension Reviews

Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

I loved this place and wish I could have stayed longer! It's incredibly peaceful and the cabins are surrounded by orange trees, chickens, and gardens. The atmosphere is quieter than other hostels in Olympos so it's great for reading and nightly chats after eating the INCREDIBLE food.

The dinner definitely met expectations. Location was great. Scenic garden and surrounds. Comfy cushioned platforms to chill out on. Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help you each day.

Total love for this place. Owners were wonderful, meals FANTASTIC, love the cabanas. It was off season and she gave me my own tree house instead of a dorm for the same price. Stayed longer than anticipated

This place is incredible. The lady at reception is a sweetheart as well. Amazing food everyday. Deeelicious. The one thing is if you're staying in a tree house there isn't much security. No lock on doors, so keep important things with you when you leave for the day.

Such a great place, the rooms were clean and comfy, the staff were very friendly and very helpful and the food was amazing. Dinner was the best meal we had eaten in Turkey. I would definitely recommend people to stay here. It was fairly close to the beach but also close to the other bars along the strip. We will hopefully be going back soon.

I love this location and the staff. If I had the money I would move in permanently. Many thanks to Meral and Ali as well as the rest of the wonderful staff. I promise not to sing "I love you baby" with my Turkish brother and crash out on the raki bench.......well maybe not too many times. xo J