8.8
Fabulous 198 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 198 Total Reviews
Saban Pension Located at Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos.
Turkey
Olympos Antalya 07350 Yazirkoyu, Kumluca
88% 198
36.3897475 30.4607534
    Rooms available

13th Oct 2015
7.7

Pros - The food really is as good as everyone says it is. The atmosphere is great and the location in Olympos is stunning. Cons - The security is minimal. No locks on anything but a bungalow, which made staying there more expensive than I was originally planning. Just keep in mind that you are essentially camping and what you're really paying for is great food and a good location and you'll have a great time!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2015
8.0

The staff at Saban pension are great. I stayed in a bungalow and the accommodations are basic, but you get what you pay for. The toilet, shower, and sink are all in the same area so make sure you're okay with that before you book. They also have tree houses you can stay in. The best thing about Sabans the FOOD. The dinner at sabans was probably the food I had during my 2 weeks in Turkey. i don't recomment this place for solo travelers though. All couples and families. !

• thembisa4482
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2015

We looked carefully at all the places in Olympos and Saban was definitely our favourite spot. They have the best outdoor common area with relaxing raised divans and very friendly vibe. This is possibly the best food we ate in Turkey - they serve home cooked meals for dinner and breakfast - so delicious, incredible value for money! We used our own padlock to secure the wooden treehouse - although the area feels very safe and the staff were more than happy to store our valuables for us.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2015

Loved staying at Saban! Run by the friendliest family and the breakfast + dinner provided are bloody amazing! Facilities are clean and in good working order. Wi-fi works well (in common area). The staff really look after you and are great to chat with. Such a great place to relax amongst the trees. Can't wait to return.

20th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel, great staff, and by far the best meal I've had in my two weeks in Turkey. I would highly recommend Saban to anyone who wants to relax by the beach, experience some delicious Turkish food, and do a bit of partying in the woods.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2015

We could not have been happier with our stay in Saban Pension - the lovely & helpful staff, the amazing food and the atmosphere of the hostel made it all very special. It is a little piece of paradise that I wish we could have had longer to stay amongst. I will be recommending to anyone I know as it is truly a great place to stay. The team helped us organise our boat trip around the coast too with complete ease.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2015

Saban's Pension was very welcoming, and the food was unbelievable.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
8th Jun 2015

This is a really great place to stay, it has lots of lovely places to sit around and relax. The owners are really nice and helpful and the food is amaaazing!! I thought breakfast and dinner might be a bit basic as they were included in the price of the room but they were both really delicious (and massive!). The pension is about a 5 minute walk from the entrance to the beach/ ruins. Would definitely recommend a stay here :)

23rd May 2015
8.0

They where not to kind about finding other transport options to the airport. My only option seemed to pay for their "taxi" services which I think is a bit over priced. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper ways to get to the airport I was too tired and couldn't be bothered.

9th May 2015

Beautiful scenery, warm hospitality and amazing food! Even fresh oranges right off the tree!