Saban Pension Reviews

Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

Excellent hostel, great staff, and by far the best meal I've had in my two weeks in Turkey. I would highly recommend Saban to anyone who wants to relax by the beach, experience some delicious Turkish food, and do a bit of partying in the woods.

We could not have been happier with our stay in Saban Pension - the lovely & helpful staff, the amazing food and the atmosphere of the hostel made it all very special. It is a little piece of paradise that I wish we could have had longer to stay amongst. I will be recommending to anyone I know as it is truly a great place to stay. The team helped us organise our boat trip around the coast too with complete ease.

• 16th Jun 2015

Saban's Pension was very welcoming, and the food was unbelievable.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a really great place to stay, it has lots of lovely places to sit around and relax. The owners are really nice and helpful and the food is amaaazing!! I thought breakfast and dinner might be a bit basic as they were included in the price of the room but they were both really delicious (and massive!). The pension is about a 5 minute walk from the entrance to the beach/ ruins. Would definitely recommend a stay here :)

They where not to kind about finding other transport options to the airport. My only option seemed to pay for their "taxi" services which I think is a bit over priced. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper ways to get to the airport I was too tired and couldn't be bothered.

Beautiful scenery, warm hospitality and amazing food! Even fresh oranges right off the tree!

Beautiful surroundings and lovely owners

I loved this place and wish I could have stayed longer! It's incredibly peaceful and the cabins are surrounded by orange trees, chickens, and gardens. The atmosphere is quieter than other hostels in Olympos so it's great for reading and nightly chats after eating the INCREDIBLE food.

The dinner definitely met expectations. Location was great. Scenic garden and surrounds. Comfy cushioned platforms to chill out on. Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help you each day.

Total love for this place. Owners were wonderful, meals FANTASTIC, love the cabanas. It was off season and she gave me my own tree house instead of a dorm for the same price. Stayed longer than anticipated

This place is incredible. The lady at reception is a sweetheart as well. Amazing food everyday. Deeelicious. The one thing is if you're staying in a tree house there isn't much security. No lock on doors, so keep important things with you when you leave for the day.

Such a great place, the rooms were clean and comfy, the staff were very friendly and very helpful and the food was amazing. Dinner was the best meal we had eaten in Turkey. I would definitely recommend people to stay here. It was fairly close to the beach but also close to the other bars along the strip. We will hopefully be going back soon.

I love this location and the staff. If I had the money I would move in permanently. Many thanks to Meral and Ali as well as the rest of the wonderful staff. I promise not to sing "I love you baby" with my Turkish brother and crash out on the raki bench.......well maybe not too many times. xo J

Such a treat to stay here, lovely relaxing spot to spend a few days enjoy food and good company.

Awesome place. Cannot recommend it more highly. Great atmosphere, really friendly staff and the free buffet is far more food than I could eat (I eat a lot) and all super tasty!!

ffStayed in a single room tree house, slept like a baby. Free dinner and an offered tour to the firestones fir 25 lira. Good place very nice facilities

We had no proper door no lock or safe or anything to keep our stuff safe. But the place was great - super chilled out and great buffet dinner was delicious!

booked for 2 nights stayed for 9. great staff. amazing food. relaxed atmosphere. highly recommended

Basic accomodation in a wood house with shared bathroom. Excellent breakfast and dinner. Grewt athmosphere in the common area, with confortable turkish sofas and free internet. Staff very kind. Really great value for money accomodation.

This place is amazing and the included dinner is even better. The cabins are very cool. They are single beds, no bunk beds. The communal area outside includes lounge bungalows and hammocks to hang out in. The staff is awesome and it's about 10 minute walk along the main road to the beach entrance. We loved it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7