Saban Pension Reviews

Yazirkoyu, Kumluca, Olympos, Turkey

I stayed an extra night because of the food, so delicious. The shared bathrooms and clean and the dorm is massive. There is an area to hang laundry and Marel (spelling?) will bend over backward to make your stay a memorable one. It's not party party, but a great place to chat with new friends over a few Efes. Enjoy!

Perfectly located, such a welcoming family and staff, amazing couches and common area and the best part was the DINNER. This is the best value for money in Turkey - incredible cooked Turkish breakfast and dinner, huge variety and all you can eat for $20 a night?? I wish we could have stayed a week. We loved it and will definitely be back!

Delicious dinner buffet, pretty good location. The "treehouses" aren't in a tree at all which is disappointing! They also dont have a fan or aircon so it is pretty hard to get to sleep at this time of year (then gets freezing midway through the night - appropriate blankets provided).

food is awesome :-)

• 2nd Jun 2014

This hostel looks like more a camp site and I liked it. You are located 10 to 15 min walk from the beach. You get nice breakfast and excellent diner included in the price. The owner is very nice. No towel provided if you book the dorm. The only downside was the security as your room door doesn't lock and you have nowhere to store your stuffs and lock them! Beside that it is a perfect place to relax and I recommend it ;)

Awesome breakfast

Such a cool hostel. Great for chilling out in a hammock in between trips to the beach and ruins. VERY quiet but that's every where in the south of Turkey after summer finishes. would like to return. AMAZING FREE dinners, best food I had in Turkey i think. Lovely staff. Very cold at night in the dorm but plenty of extra blankets available. I didn't feel worried about safety, because it was chilled out, but if u aren't comfortable with unlocked rooms with no security lockers u won't like it.

It's true what the other reviews say. The staff here are simply wonderful and the food is absolutely to die for! I looked forward to every meal. Generous breakfast and dinner makes it excellent value. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Beautiful Pension, great atmosphere, delicious food and very nice and helpful staff: i will defintely come back to sabans pansion and can only recommend you to stay there! i loved this place

Sabans pension is great if what you are looking is a gateway from the city; it is rustic and simple, and we loved this. Owner is super friendly and the food is just amazing. The food and the place (Olympos) make worth visiting. However, if you are looking for a more traditional accomodation this might not be the place. Rustic can also mean "poor facilities": our room was not made, shower is rather uncomfortable to use and we couldn't get hand towels to put on the floor -which gets inevitably wet

Great place to stay, amazing dinner!!! I recommend staying here. Only complaints: 1) the camp is clean but dorm room floors are so dirty- especially under the beds. 2) No safe to put caluables in- I had to hide my stuff in the dorm, which doesn't lock. The area is safe but peace of mind would be great. Overall, a great place to meet people and the nicest staff!

Very helpful and very professional. I stayed on for another day.

Has a great time here, the breakfasts and dinners included are delicious! Hot water and clean bathrooms! Stay here!

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

I really liked my stay here. The best thing is the free breakfast and dinner. Dinner is amazing!! By far the best food I had in the whole of Turkey. It's pretty amazing that for only £10 a night we got such an incredible meal included. I'd honestly go back just for the food! The dorm is spacious and social with A/C so I'd recommend over the tree houses which got really hot in the day. Staff are really nice.

The owner of this pension was really cool and down to earth. My best meals in all of turkey were hands down eaten there. Our reservation was messed up but she had upgraded us to a tree house because of the misunderstanding.

I loved my stay here. The dinner was amazing, with different dishes every night. The staff were all friendly and the atmosphere of the place was really good. I found it very easy to meet people at this place. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Awesome place to chill and the dinners in the evening are excellent - the best food on my whole trip. The wood houses (they aren't tree houses but more like garden sheds on stilts) are basic but they do the job and you certainly feel closer to nature. They could do with a fan and some cloths hooks, shelves though.

An awesome hostel, simply amazing food and the staff were extremely helpful. The dorm had air con and the facilities were very clean.

Great place to stay. The food is delicious and the staff are friendly .

This is a great place to stay, the food is amazing and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and It's just a short walk to the beach (10mins)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7