Sabatico Travelers Hostel
Sabatico Travelers Hostel is a new concept of hostels. Sabatico offers you the most modern hotel services, but at a price of a hostel, and with the posiblility of meeting both other travelers and colorful locals.
The hostel is located in the traditional neighbourhood of Montserrat, just five blocks away from the main subway stations (lines A, C and E) and ten blocks away from the Obelisco, the exact center of the city. Nevertheless, Sabatico is located on a quiet street, which allows you to combine the best location with a peaceful atmosphere.
From the fully equipped kitchen to the rooftop, with BBQ area and hammocks, Sabatico has taken all the details that make your stay special into account. Youll get tons of benefits by staying at Sabatico: the best prices and exclusive discounts for the best clubs in Buenos Aires, Spanish classes, tango lessons, free acces to all the shows in the hostel and much more.
With a bilingual staff dedicated to seeing to your needs and providing information you may need, Sabatico is one of the most popular spots in Buenos Aires. Come and see it for yourself!
Why choose Sabatico:
- Its has a perfect location and it's a safe place
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owners that will guarantee you an unique experience
- It offers you all the services and the information that you can get from a real porteo
- It's a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will take care of all your needs
- It's the ideal place to meet both other travelers and colorful locals
- Gourmet breakfast: Fresh orange juice, croissants, cereal, raw or boiled eggs, fruits and coffee
But overall, were your best bet because it's our main concern to offer everything you may need to fully enjoy your stay in BA and make it the best time you have ever had.
Advise us about your arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival or with any major credit card.
Check in time at 12.00 pm.
Check out time at 10.00 am.
cancellation policy: 48 hours