Sabatico Travelers Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 663 Total Reviews

• Austria, Female, 25-30
16th May 2017

My stay there was nice, local restautants and shops around, not to far away from the subway. Staff was very helpfull. Unfortunately it was noisy in my room at night (i think because of the theater) and in the morning as well (doors to toilett/shower need to be pushed and shot to open and close) that was a little annoying.

5th May 2017
7.7

Overall, really solid hostel. Great breakfast and nice upstairs terrace. Rooms are really hot so maybe choose somewhere else in the heat of summer but any other time of year it's good!

2nd May 2017

I spent over a week here and loved it. The staff was wonderful- they gave me great recommendations and were nice to hang with. Breakfast was really good too. My only negative really is that there were only two plugs in the four bed dorm. I would go back here though if I were returning to BA.

• Jaydendoyle11
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Had a great time at this hostel, met some fanatstic people (both staff and traveller’s) and the breakfast is nice!. Hot showers all day round, comfy beds. tick tick tick

• Norway, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

I loved this place. It's big enough if you just want to relax by yourself, and the atmosphere is very friendly. The workers and the volunteers were extremely helpful, and the kitchen was well equipped enough for me and my travel buddy to cook a high standard Easter dinner. The only downside was the showers in the hall on the first floor; they were good enough in themselves but super tiny and you basically have to change in your dorm. There was one really good bathroom though. Very recommended:)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2017

Good showers with warm water. Breakfast was really good also. Location was in a good spot, not too far from the bus terminal with shops in close proximity.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Nice place, friendly staff and a good location if you want to experience the san Telmo area :)

26th Mar 2017

Wireless is spotty. A pain if its something you need like I do to work. Only one real spot to sit and use it I the common are where people eat and hang out. Otherwise a great place.

Devin: Im sorry about this. We just changed our back router for one better, and just changed our wi fi connection (from 10M to 30M download), so I guess we are having a rough week due to changes. We are just trying to improve our free wi fi service all around the hostel! Hopefully next week everything will be running perfect...

• Estonia, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Best hostel I have visited, what really makes this hostel so amazing is the staff! Mercedes is the best!

• trosun2000846
  • India, Male, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017
7.7

Loved staying here, staff is very helpful... Great space with a terrace & hammock etc. even if you not stepping out there is lots to just do here...