Sabatico Travelers Hostel Reviews

Mexico 1410, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sabatico has a great atmosphere, very sociable hostel.The staff (especially Mercedes) is incredibly nice and helpful. Breakfast is by far the best I've had at hostels in Argentina. Good location in the center of Buenos Aires, safe neighborhood, close to a subte stop. Loved the rooftop terrace. I came back to stay here again when I returned to BsAs at the end of my trip.

Everything quite good. Cool staff, always willing to help. Great value for money.

Everything was good; however, when I asked for assistance to get a taxi to the airport which I needed to pay with a credit card, the person who was available at that moment did not provide me with any helpful support but he was quite reluctant to look for additional options that were not the ones they usually utilize.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my time here, the staff are so friendly and accommodating! The common area is really nice, also the breakfast is the best I've had in South America. I liked this place so much that I came back to stay an extra few days. Definitely worth the money!

Mercedes was the first person to welcome my sister and I, and she was so helpful and funny! I felt welcome right away. There are tons of activities to do and a very chill atmosphere. Lockers to store your things and great security doors that require key cards or a receptionist to buzz you in (there 24 hours).

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel in Buenos Aires! I stayed here several times during my stay in Argentina and always more nights then planned. It almost felt like coming home. Staff is very friendly, helpful and warm, great activities (sometimes the more unknown ones, which I defenitly like), good vibe, clean and quiet rooms with decent beds, great location, decent breakfast with always somehting freshly made/ baked. What else do you need to feel at home? Check for yourself!

great staff and great atmosphere!

Fantastic staff, who cant do enough for you! Great breakfast! Comfy Beds!! All round fantastic hostel! I liked it so much I extended my stay another week!!

Nice Hostel. Good breakfast :) and nice stuff. Can recommend cheers

amazing people, in beautiful neighbourhood, nice terrace. staying with my mum in the way of her experience of my way of travelling, double bed room without window was a problem. and noise of all night too. go there to enjoy, meet with others, feel the air. to rest not sure.

A very clean and professional hostel. Most staff are very helpful and friendly (One male evening staff member doesn't seem to appreciate being approached). Breakfast is excellent. Location is fine ~ not much in the immediate area, but you can walk easily to the various attractions. Stayed a couple of times here ~ atmosphere quiet/muted. Disliked the smokers congregating outside the bedrooms. I would recommend that they be made go to the upstairs terrace or outside the front. V happy to go back.

most of the room windows overlook a narrow corridor, hence everyone (intentionally or not) looks into your little room. Consequence: no intimacy whatsover, especially when your room is opposite to the toilet/bathroom. There are external blinds, but with a non-air conditioned room, you'll get quite sweaty quickly. Very annoying.

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far. Went for 3-4 days and ended up staying more than 2 weeks. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the hostel has a very familiar and homey feeling. Don´t expect a party place, but there are still events happening almost every night. Facilities are very good and it is very spacious. Clean and the location is walking distance from San Telmo or Avenida de Mayo. Definitely recommended!

Great place. Staff friendly and helpful. Asado was delicious. Clean. good breakfast, good facilities.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels