Sabatico Travelers Hostel Reviews

Mexico 1410, Buenos Aires, Argentina

not a bad option and some good local style restaurants nearby much better than you will find downtown. Cant blame the hostel for boring people that decide to stay there who are addicted to the WIFI!

Very good breakfast. The staff were really helpful. Relaxed atmosphere. Kitchen had all the necessities and was clean. A little bit out of town but we enjoyed walking everywhere! Would stay here again.

If you are looking for a clean, comfy and quiet (quiet is rare in BA) little nest where you can live out your party fantasies away from where you sleep. Then this place rocks!! There is a nice rooftop with hammocks that are great for a snooze after visiting the city and before taking it on for the second half( that is from 10:00pm-9am) the breakfast is average but for the price your paying... You can't complain. Overall great place, the neighbourhood is a no tourist one also. Enjoy!!

• 21st Mar 2014

Reception is not help unless you push them. They know how to welcome but later no attention even with your questions which is a shame and specifically some staff were really unfriendly. Rooms are small for 4 people you don't even have enough space to put your backpack. They don't borrow converter you have to buy it from them. But they have great breakfast and location is good. Lovely common area and fast internet. Without forgetting, its too noisy after 12pm and nobody cares when you complain.

Really nice, staff are lovely, breakfast is great

Great little hostel in Monserrat, an interesting neighbourhood a little bit away from the regular touristy areas of B.A. However, most places could be reached by foot and very close to San Telmo and La Boca. Staff were very friendly, breakfast was great and our double room was clean and confortable. Security was good too. I would recommend Sabatico to my friends.

a nice hostel in a quiet, more local area of Buenos Aires; has decent breakfast, fast internet, and a lot of lovely details regarding the rooms and the decoration. our room didnt really have a window which made it a bit stuffy sometimes but aircon helped there a bit. also, our room was right between the jacuzzi and roof terrace - i thought i would be loud but luckily it wasn't

Traveling for 4 years now on

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

The best hostel on our trip. Staff is really nice and helpful, definitely they know what means to be a traveler. Breakfast is really good also!. The "asado" was absolutely brilliant :).

This was a great place to stay, we were so glad we swapped to this hostel after staying in one in the tourist bubble which is Palermo. Great common room and kitchen, and the best breakfast we have ever seen in a hostel!!! The staff were very helpful and friendly, especially the bearded guy on night reception who you could have good banter with after strolling in from a night out. Also has a roof terrace with hammocks which is a great area just to chill out in or have your siesta.

Super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was great.

Okay this hostel has disappointed me! Majority of staff are great but I think there organisation skill with the beds aren't spot on. This is because they changed my bed sheets when were not supposed to. This contained my I phone which is now broken(i left the bed for 10mins) and I'm travelling for another 10months. There computers were not working and now I have to pay for internet. There was nothing sufficient resolved here. He is too concerned about money for his own good. Which has backfired

im really dissappointed by this review. its not our fault what happened to your iphone. we offer secure lockers to your belongins with camera 24hs filming. plus lockers in your rooms, plus individual shelves on each dorm where you should leave your iphone.not in between sheets!. we state very clear at the check in that we are not responsable for any lost of your personal belongins. even more, we took the time of explaining this to you and offered a generous discount in your stay plus a cell phon

Nice hostel in a safe neighbourhood. Also close to some 'arty' hoods like San Telmo and La Boca. We stayed in an ensuite double bedroom with an AC. It was ok and the bathroom was clean. Staff was friendly and very helpful, gave us great tips. It's a good place to stay in Capital.

Reasonable place to stay. Very good breakfast (pastries, bread, jam, dulce de leche, fresh eggs, oranges). Ventilation in some rooms may be challanging. Facilities not always in perfect condition (malfunctioning light, no toilet paper, etc.)

Good breakfast. Toilets and showers in need of maintenance. They could be cleaner, preferably. Beds were fine, but rooms are a little cramped.

One of my favorite hostels in the world! It is a very safe place and incredibly comfortable! I was originallly going to stay in Buenos Aires for a week and I ended up staying almost a month. All the people working at Sabatico is helpful, friendly, and fun! The kitchen and common areas are spacious, the beds are fantastic and the bathrooms are always clean. The breakfast is good too. I will definitely stay here again.

It's a great place that a friend recommended to me. They didn't mind when I checked out late so I could watch a VERY important football match. Beds are nice, and the atmosphere is great because although you can easily meet people and go on a pub crawl etc, everyone seems to be respectful of sleeping. There's a nice chilling area in the reception bit with air con, and great wifi. The staff were very helpful with every question about the city.

Note that the rooms have no air conditioning, even though air conditioning is one of the advertised facilities, which mades them uncomfortable in hot weather. Apart from that the hostel was very secure and clean, with good bathrooms, Wifi and breakfast. The staff were also pleasant to deal with.

guys: we don t do false advertising. all rooms have fans, the common area has air conditioning and also two privates suites.thats why we put both facilities. we also have a soaking pool. sorry it was too hot this last month!

The hostel is very nice, located in a safe neighbourhood, the receptionists are very nice guys and helpful! the bathroom and toilets are very clean and the rooms are silent since they are separated com the common area. Only drawback is that there was no airconditioned in the 4-beds room, only a fan, and one hot night I was really sweating and couldn't sleep well. But for the rest, I totally reccomend it!

Nice Staff, Nice atmosphere, still some space for improvements though. A Good place to stay in BA.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels