Sabatico Travelers Hostel Reviews

Mexico 1410, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved staying at the Sabatico travelers hostel. They have everything you need, they are super helpful, there is a lovely atmosphere, they have dorms with only 4 beds which is nice and quiet. They have an excellent breakfast, a big terrace. Well I said it, they have everything you need and they are all extremely friendly. I didn't want to leave this place because I felt like home... Thanks all for everything, I enjoyed a lot staying with you!

Sabatico has a great atmosphere, very sociable hostel.The staff (especially Mercedes) is incredibly nice and helpful. Breakfast is by far the best I've had at hostels in Argentina. Good location in the center of Buenos Aires, safe neighborhood, close to a subte stop. Loved the rooftop terrace. I came back to stay here again when I returned to BsAs at the end of my trip.

Everything quite good. Cool staff, always willing to help. Great value for money.

Everything was good; however, when I asked for assistance to get a taxi to the airport which I needed to pay with a credit card, the person who was available at that moment did not provide me with any helpful support but he was quite reluctant to look for additional options that were not the ones they usually utilize.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my time here, the staff are so friendly and accommodating! The common area is really nice, also the breakfast is the best I've had in South America. I liked this place so much that I came back to stay an extra few days. Definitely worth the money!

Mercedes was the first person to welcome my sister and I, and she was so helpful and funny! I felt welcome right away. There are tons of activities to do and a very chill atmosphere. Lockers to store your things and great security doors that require key cards or a receptionist to buzz you in (there 24 hours).

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel in Buenos Aires! I stayed here several times during my stay in Argentina and always more nights then planned. It almost felt like coming home. Staff is very friendly, helpful and warm, great activities (sometimes the more unknown ones, which I defenitly like), good vibe, clean and quiet rooms with decent beds, great location, decent breakfast with always somehting freshly made/ baked. What else do you need to feel at home? Check for yourself!

great staff and great atmosphere!

Fantastic staff, who cant do enough for you! Great breakfast! Comfy Beds!! All round fantastic hostel! I liked it so much I extended my stay another week!!

Nice Hostel. Good breakfast :) and nice stuff. Can recommend cheers

amazing people, in beautiful neighbourhood, nice terrace. staying with my mum in the way of her experience of my way of travelling, double bed room without window was a problem. and noise of all night too. go there to enjoy, meet with others, feel the air. to rest not sure.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels