Sabatico Travelers Hostel

Fabulous 593 Total Reviews
Fabulous 593 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

All round great hostel. Really relaxed and friendly atmosphere created by the welcoming and helpful staff. Great location in the busy San Telmo neighbourhood as well. Special shout out must go to Franco who very kindly spoke to a local bus company for me on the phone as my Spanish is hopeless.

• England, Couple, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

This is how hostels should be run. Excellent staff; helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Clean and well kept...I couldn’t fault it. Breakfast; the best included breakfast I have had in 8 months of travel. Wifi; it didn't work in the room but in the common area it was perfect. Location; close the supermarket, laundry, cafes, tube, bus. Luggage store and allowed to stay after check out on a rainy day waiting for a night bus. I wish I had stayed longer!

• Italy, Female, 31-40
1st Feb 2017

I only stayed one night as a stopover. I stayed in the private room. I found the atmosphere a bit old. Breakfast was good and cleanliness in general was good.

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
7.7

Pretty standard hostile. Decent kitchen. No outlet near my bunk. Wifi was good. Super friendly dude at front desk.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

We've been 2 100+ countries & this is in the top tier ......Great hostel!!!!

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

I chose to stay here on my arrival to Argentina from the UK as a place to get adjust and get my bearings. It was a great choice. The staff worked hard to keep the hostel clean. The volunteers were friendly and knowledgable and helped with all my enquiries. The breakfast included filter coffee and eggs. The wifi was good enough to make a Skype call. The hostel had a laid back friendly vibe. I met some lovely people and had a great time.

• foo_clara8850
  • Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
26th Dec 2016
8.0

helpful staff, they organize activities almost everyday, good atmosphere

23rd Dec 2016

very easy to work with.

20th Dec 2016

I stayed there 2 nights ,friendly staff ,great breakfast , and staff are ready to help . I will return.

17th Dec 2016

Safe hostel, but not a lot going on at night in the surrounding streets so if you're worried about walking alone be sure to keep that in mind. Fun and friendly staff. Facilities were a little outdated but it added character.