Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Sabine House Located at 58 Rue Du Garde Chasse, Les Lilas, Paris.
France
Paris Ile de France 93260 58 Rue Du Garde Chasse, Les Lilas
86% 165
48.8834834 2.4196673
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
8.0

While I was there, I was very pleased with my stay. The staff was wonderful and made sure that I had everything I needed to be comfortable and even insisted on making me breakfast and a sandwich for the day I was leaving. The room but a little warm for me personally but as an American, I am learning that many European facilities do not have AC. Location is a little on the outskirts but there is easy access to RER and subways. Overall, I would recommend the Sabine House to anyone staying in Paris

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

Sonia is sweet and friendly; she explains me and writes the # of train to take to go the place I like. I extended my days!

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

We stayed in this hostel for four days. We were really happy with the owner who provided us a wonderful breakfast every morning and gave us each a sandwich for lunch. The check-in and check-out times were really reasonable and overall, it was a nice clean place. I only wish that the kitchen bit could be improved. There was no microwave, mugs or a kettle and the fridge did not smell great. I would nevertheless recommend this hostel.

2nd Jul 2016

Great place to stay especially if you need quietness and peacefulness. Easy to arrive and close to the metro. The staff consist of an older Asian lady who is extremely helpful. She feeds you every morning, therefore be ready to wake up at 9am and also provides you with towels, clean sheets and a panini. All the essentials such as wifi, cooking area, tv, are included.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016
8.0

For the location, quietness, price, etc. The hostel is located in East Paris and easily reachable by Metro, Bus, and foot. Staffing at the hostel needs to be improved though, and a bit on what is offered for breakfast. It is difficult for family holidays in this hostel, but for singles, it is definitely a good choice.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

The hostel is a quiety far from the city center but it is near to a metro station, the owner is a charming, helpful lady. It offer the best breakfast that I ever found in a hostel and also she gives you a big Panini to eat after.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2016
4.9

Zero security, no keys to access the property, doors were always open and no security lockers, literally had to just hope no one stole your things. Bathrooms were shared, but meant you had to get undressed and dressed in the actual shower, unless you wanted everyone brushing their teeth to see it all! Also the showers weren't cleaned in the 4 days I was there. The positives were that the owner was lovely, she made you breakfast and sent you off with a filled baguette each day for lunch.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2016

Good: Near the metro (half an hour with metro from Eif Tow), PIN for entrance, free parking, normal stuff, very clean, kitchen with all necessary thing for few days, quite neighbourhood. Bad: One bed in 5 room suite was not good, other 4 were o.k., locals from other part of Paris do not like that particular neighborhood very much, breakfast was not included and on website it is not visibly mentioned that for 5 room suite with kitchen there is no breakfast included, air conditioning is 20€

9th Jun 2016
5.7

Had a really bizarre experience one weekend here where the lady who runs the place woke me up by clapping over my head and literally forced me to get up at 8:45am to eat her breakfast when I'd only got home from a night out a few hours before. The food was good but needless to say I was extremely hungover that day.... I told her I wasn't ready to get up yet and she literally stood in the doorway saying "You get up! You get up now! You get up!" Soooo strange. Won't be staying here again,

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016

Sabine's House is a wonderful place to stay in Paris. Sabine is so lovely and so is her family. The house is pretty easy to find from the metro but it is about 30 minutes to the city center. The neighborhood is very nice and there are some neat shops and epiceries. I am a single female traveler and the atmosphere was perfect. I felt safe and welcome. In the dorm there is a small stove, sink and fridge which makes cooking nice. Sabine will provide you with a big breakfast and a sandwich for lunch