Sabine House Reviews

58 Rue Du Garde Chasse, Les Lilas, Paris, France

I very much enjoyed staying at Sabine House. Su-Mi was great and makes you breakfast every morning. It was almost like staying with a relative!

I thought the hostel and staff facility's were great and I was very happy with the hostel a great location. Breakfast and lunch was great. Hostel staff couldn't feed us enough I had a great time as I give the hostel a 10 out of 10 for me the wifi and cleanliness was great and I Would love to stay there again. Thank you for a great stay.

Sonia, the owner, is lovely, she is totally worried about your staying and her food helped me to save some good money! Totally recomend it

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very nice stay. The staff is really friendly.

We had such a great time here. Not a party hostel, quite small, but the perfect place if you're staying with friends. It's at the end of a metro line - but it only takes 15 minutes to get to the centre of Paris, and the neighborhood is lovely. Great wifi, the staff were fantastic and Sonia is so nice. We really appreciated her advice and the breakfast/pre-made lunch every day were really delicious. We felt super safe.

Really nice host who could speak good English. Gave me a good breakfast with what I suppose was her family. Really pleasant experience.

Nice House ! very nice breakfast + nice sandwich !!!! good wifi everywhere, the woman who manage the house is very helpful and kind ! (but the 2 others guys who work there are stupid ) , kitchen is the room ! the security is so so but you can leave your valuable to the woman! So nice stay there !

Great value: quiet location with excellent transit into Paris downtown! The woman who ran the B&B is a sweet woman who makes breakfast and lunch for guests and can offer tons of great advice for places to visit in Paris. There is a computer that you can use and laundry (for fees that are reasonable) and it's close to several markets and restaurants. I really enjoyed being away from the huge attractions but a short walk from the metro. When staying here, be strategic about the bathroom!

Sabine house was amazing! Sonia was the sweetest host. She made us breakfast and sack lunches every day. Simply remarkable. Dorm set up was exactly what I was looking for. Great value

• 12th Jul 2014

Ms Sonja is really nice and makes you a sandwich for lunch and basically an all-you-can-eat breakfast. However, the security is lacking and it is too far away from central Paris. The girls staying with me hated it and left after one night, but if you don't might a quiet, non-partying place that offers good value..then Sabine House provides that.

odd expirience. not an actuall hostel! its someones house.

This is not a hostel.. Is an old womans house. Breakfast is great and wifi works just ok. But one of the staff, possibly one of the sons of the old woman, is kinda stupid. He touches our stuff, he even took my friends harmonica out of his backpack and started playing it, of course without his consent. Also they will always wake you up for breakfast, and even if you dont want, youre gonna be forced to eat it, at 8-9 am. This big guy also starts rubbing your feet to wake you up. Curfew at 12 night

Sabine House is very clean and nice, but I had trouble with the staff while I was there. When I arrived I had a lot of bug bites from a trip to Ireland and my host wouldn't believe that's all they were. She seemed to think I had fleas or something and wanted to isolate me as much as possible. There was also poor organization and communication. While I was there I stayed three nights and never slept in the same room twice. There kept being other people who needed my room for some reason.

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts