Sabine House Reviews

58 Rue Du Garde Chasse, Les Lilas, Paris, France

I very much enjoyed staying at Sabine House. Su-Mi was great and makes you breakfast every morning. It was almost like staying with a relative!

I thought the hostel and staff facility's were great and I was very happy with the hostel a great location. Breakfast and lunch was great. Hostel staff couldn't feed us enough I had a great time as I give the hostel a 10 out of 10 for me the wifi and cleanliness was great and I Would love to stay there again. Thank you for a great stay.

Sonia, the owner, is lovely, she is totally worried about your staying and her food helped me to save some good money! Totally recomend it

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very nice stay. The staff is really friendly.

We had such a great time here. Not a party hostel, quite small, but the perfect place if you're staying with friends. It's at the end of a metro line - but it only takes 15 minutes to get to the centre of Paris, and the neighborhood is lovely. Great wifi, the staff were fantastic and Sonia is so nice. We really appreciated her advice and the breakfast/pre-made lunch every day were really delicious. We felt super safe.

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts