Safari Inn

Very Good 78 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
26th Feb 2017
3.1

The room was poorly furnished and the bottom sheet was stained. Staff were not friendly and the breakfast was poor. This place looked nothing like the photo. The only good thing was that it was close to the ferry port for Zanzibar.

30th Dec 2016
7.1

I never actually arrived bc I slept in the airport - but it was weird - I emailed them about getting there very late + maybe needing a cab in the am (I was only going to be there 5 hours). I read on the reviews they overcharged for the rides to and from so I never asked them to pick me up. When I got out of the airport a member of their staff was waiting for me (?) he wouldn't go lower on the price for the ride so I said I would save the $50+ and sleep 5 hrs in the airport, he then got hostile