Safari Inn

Fabulous 76 Total Reviews
Fabulous 76 Total Reviews

30th Dec 2016
7.1

I never actually arrived bc I slept in the airport - but it was weird - I emailed them about getting there very late + maybe needing a cab in the am (I was only going to be there 5 hours). I read on the reviews they overcharged for the rides to and from so I never asked them to pick me up. When I got out of the airport a member of their staff was waiting for me (?) he wouldn't go lower on the price for the ride so I said I would save the $50+ and sleep 5 hrs in the airport, he then got hostile

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Dec 2016

Stayed in a deluxe room with air con - bed was very comfy and room was large, clean and secure. Hotel is better than it looks in the photos. Basic breakfast (toast, coffee, juice) is free, and you can pay a couple of thousand shillings for eggs. Staff are unsmiling but can be helpful.

13th Dec 2016
4.3

Pricing problem: the room costs 20 USD on Hostelworld, which is 42 000 TSh. In the lobby, I saw that that same room costs 28 000 TSh. Bad atmosphere. And I didn't like the fact that they send a driver for airport transfer without telling the price first. It seems like a free service, and it's not.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016
8.0

Staff were very helpful and always cheerful.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 41+
4th Sep 2016

Cool place, good value for money, good breakfast, friendly staff, reliable internet connection! I'd definitely go back to Safari Inn.