Safed Inn Reviews

Mt.Canaan (Har Canaan), Safed, P.O.Box 16, Galilee, Israel

The hostel was about 3 miles from the bus station and central city of Tzfat. If you need to walk to the hostel, it is an uphill walk the whole way. I would suggest taking a taxi. Walking from the hostel into Tzfat, it is downhill and therefore an easy walk. The breakfast was pretty good, and I would recommend it. It wasn't the best breakfast I've ever had, but certainly the best one at any hostel I've been to so far. As far as the rooms themselves, the beds were not uncomfortable.

• 4th Apr 2014

It always amazes me that people are surprised or upset that we are exactly where we profess to be - on top of a mountain - something we not only stress on all of our websites but also in our personal confirmation letter - one in which we overstate the necessity of a car over a weekend - something which was studiously ignored by this reviewer.... one should believe what the people say and not be upset when it is the truth.

I really enjoyed my stay. It's a beautiful spacious place with excellent facilities. Unfortunately I was only able to stay for one night but If I had had more time I would have stayed for a while. The whole area is great for exploring. The proprietor is such a friendly and knowledgeable person. Thank you.

Wonderful place, great location, and fantastic hands-on staff. Would recommend for weekend getaway, and will visit again.