Safestay London Elephant & Castle Reviews

144-152 Walworth Road, London, England

It was a good deal, I found more then I expected and I'm really happy that I choosed thise hostel

Thank you for your review - we are also pleased that you chose Safestay for your accommodation. We hope you come and stay with us again in the future. Thank you, Kelly.

Best hostel I've ever been in. Worth every penny

Thank you so much! We love getting reviews like this. Kind Regards, Kelly.

Great place to stay cheap with a great staff specially the bar tender who's returning lost credit card even small or big item great lad I'll deffin return at safestay on my next visit to London 😄

Hello, Thank you for your review - it's great to get feedback like this! I will pass on your thanks to the bar tender and look forward to seeing you at Safestay again in the future. Kind Regards Kelly Reception Manager

Excellent, the only thing missing is a kitchen!

Fantastic hostel, all furnishings are really new and and really clean. Would 100% stay here again and recommend to anyone. Huge bar / lounge area was great.

Excellent place to stay, location and facilities wise, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. It feels more like a hotel than a hostel in all honesty. :)

I really enjoyed my stay at Safestay- probably the nicest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The Breakfast was also a huge plus! Thanks :P

Hello Thank you for your positive feedback - it's great to get reviews like this! Kind Regards Kelly

Great hostel! Good location, clean and nice. Breakfast could have a little more variety but for the price I didn't expect more. I really liked it and I will definitely recommend it!

• 21st Feb 2015

Amazing breakfast. Good location.

Excellent place. Only major problems were 1) very bad internet connection, majority of the time it barely worked and genuinely took minutes to load simple things like e-mails, even at quiet times when I was the only person in the bar. 2) lack of even basic facilities for making food, like a microwave, kettle, or even a sink which wasn't in a bathroom, made safestay feel like less good value for money, as was always having to eat out so much.

• 15th Feb 2015

Nice place to stay. Very clean and perfect structure. Staff is friendly and help on everything you need. Good tips. Internet not available on the dormitories.

The room and toilet were very clean and the staff was very friendly. The hostel is near the tube and the front of the hostel there is a bus stop also 24 h.

The breakfast period is a mess. The food and service can not meet a lot of customers. We have to wait 20 minutes in line to get food.

Hello Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you found the free breakfast, and organisation of it, unsatisfactory. We have taken on board the comments from our customers and from the 1st June 2015 our continental breakfast will be improved greatly with a wider selection. However it will no longer be free and will have an additional cost of £4.00. We hope that you return to Safestay in the future. Thank you Kelly

This hostel was a welcome break from the cheaper hostels I'd been staying at. The free breakfast was good with croissants and yoghurt. The bunks had curtains, which I really liked. The one minor complaint I do have is that it was hard to keep your stuff dry in the shower cubicle. It wasnt too bad compared to some of the other places I've stayed.

My girlfriend and I booked 06 nights at Safestay London Elephant & Castle hostel. The place is beautiful and has a good structure. However, we only stayed 03 nights there and decided to leave the hostel because we were mistreated by an employee for two days on breakfast.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »