Safestay London Elephant & Castle Reviews

144-152 Walworth Road, London, England

This hostel is amazing! It is clean and quite comfortable. The interior is modern and comfortable with reasonably comfortable beds, and a fantastic bad/gathering/entertainment area. I walked into the city centre from here, so the location is great and it's reasonably close to an underground station. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. I was even given a monopoly note worth a free drink at the bar as a welcoming present. A and highly recommended!!!

• 28th Mar 2015

Wow, what an awesome review to read! You are right, the hostel is really well located for a walk into the city centre so I am pleased that you got to benefit from that. The welcome drinks are a new addition to what we are offering so it is nice to get some positive feedback from it. We hope to see you at Safestay again in the future. Kind regards, Kelly.

Maybe the check out is a little early :) But it's our fault we came back from the ministry of sound ( which, by the way is really near of the hotel) at 7AM. Thanks a lot for all of this. If we come again in london we definitively stay in the same place. This was an amazing week-end

• 27th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I am pleased that you and your friends had such an amazing weekend in London - and that you chose to stay at Safestay. Your comments are really appreciated - we are lucky to be as close to Ministry of Sound as we are. Hopefully you come back and stay at Safestay again when you have another weekend away. Kind Regards, Kelly.

The staff was very friendly, especially David and Irvin! The place was great and everyone was helpful!

• 20th Mar 2015

This is a good place to get a good nights rest while travelling. Extremely clean rooms, cleaned daily. Big dorms, comfortable beds, friendly helpfully staff. Internet unfortunately does not work in the rooms or in the foyer. Good internet reception can only be found at the bar which closes at midnight. Overall an enjoyable stay.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We work really hard to maintain such high hostel standards so it is great to read that all that work is paying off. Hopefully you will come stay with us again in the future. Thank you, Kelly.

The breakfast could be better!

Thank you for your review. We have taken on board the comments from our customers and from the 1st June 2015 our continental breakfast will be improved greatly with a wider selection. However it will no longer be free and will have an additional cost of £4.00. We hope that you return to Safestay in the future. Thank you Kelly

It was a good deal, I found more then I expected and I'm really happy that I choosed thise hostel

Thank you for your review - we are also pleased that you chose Safestay for your accommodation. We hope you come and stay with us again in the future. Thank you, Kelly.

Best hostel I've ever been in. Worth every penny

Thank you so much! We love getting reviews like this. Kind Regards, Kelly.

Great place to stay cheap with a great staff specially the bar tender who's returning lost credit card even small or big item great lad I'll deffin return at safestay on my next visit to London 😄

Hello, Thank you for your review - it's great to get feedback like this! I will pass on your thanks to the bar tender and look forward to seeing you at Safestay again in the future. Kind Regards Kelly Reception Manager

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »