Saga Hotel Reviews

Colbjoernsensgade 18-20, Copenhagen, Denmark

Excellent breakfast! Great location, at least if you prefer that part of Copenhagen. I was only able to find one extremely tiny toilet on my floor. The entire hotel reeks of old tobacco and my room stank of alcohol.

Friendly staff, excellent buffet breakfasts, fresh towels every day, you can exchange money right at the reception. It is situated right near the railway station, Carlsberg's glyptotek and Tivoli park so you can walk around the center by feet. We were there at the new year's time so it was quite dirty and crowdy in the streets. We took a double bed with shared bathroom. There was a sink with the mirror in the room and three showers and three bathrooms on the floor.

Average hotel, good breakfast and helpful staff

The hotel was right near central station whcih was great. Breakfast was really good too. Apart from that not a great place - the toilets smelt horrible, the showers were tiny and I thought it was quite expensive for the quality over all.

• 29th Aug 2013