Saga Youth Hostel Reviews

No,9 Shijia Hutong, Nanxiaojie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

It was my second stay at Saga hostel and still couldn't fault it! Brilliant place to stay!!!

Very Nice hostel, I liked the vibe. The restaurant/bar is nice to hang out and meet people. The staff is very nice. The dorm have big locker in the room and they give towel for the shower which is nice. Walking distance to forbidden city. Stayed just one night because I didn't reserve in advance and dorm were full the following night. So book ahead!

• 20th Apr 2015

This was a really nice Hostel,goog central location in in the Hutongs, very clean, you get everything you need, ( pillow planket or towel, internet..) and the staff was so friendly and helpfull....it was a great time , thanks again, i have nothing to complain and hope I can visit you again someday Best Sebastian

• 19th Apr 2015

It's the best hostel which I stayed in Beijing. Kindly staff, closed to Wangfujing, wonderful bar. Candice, Chen Jinhuan, Xiao Ma Ge,and others, THX all. I will come back next time.

Wonderful hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location and a lot of good eats nearby. Good wifi and solid laundry service. Will definitely stay here on my next visit to Beijing!

Great location in walking distance to forbidden palace and subway network to other major sights and areas. Very helpful kind staff and very good sized clean rooms. WiFi good and plenty of hot water. good bar downstairs to get breakfast in morning and relax in the evening. Overall highly recommend if in Beijing and would stay again.

• 17th Apr 2015

Candice is awesome! Deserves a promotion. She was very helpful and we were sad to leave because she was so good to us. We will definitely come back when we return in the future.

• 16th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.We will keep your name here.Hope see you soon and enjoy your trip!!--saga youth hostel

very good. i like there so much.

Hello and thanks for your stay.Take care when you outside of china --saga youth hostel

This is a great hostel, good location and the staff are exceptionally helpful and polite. In particular Candice was amazing!

• 15th Apr 2015

My experience at Saga certainly exceeded my expectations. It has become my FAVORITE hostel in Asia, all due to the caring, attentive, and passionate help Candice provided my friends and I during our stay. From clear directions and recommendations, to even memorizing our names, she always went above and beyond. Her and the rest of the staff made our trip easy and pleasant. Their 5-star voluntary service is what puts Saga at the top of my list. I truly recommend Saga for the best time in Beijing!

Hello and thans for your stay.We all tried our best to help the guest here.Thanks you enjoyed your stay here and we hope see you again. --saga youth hostel

Candice was phenomenal. She made it a point to learn all our names and to address us by it when we entered. The atmosphere was great and the room itself was clean. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to Beijing.

Hello and thanks for your stay .We all enjoyed the stay with you here.and we all hope you can come back soon.--saga youth hostel

My stay at Saga hostel was very pleasant. The staff is super friendly and are always smiling and making sure you have a good time. The hostel is also in the Hutong area wich is very cool to walk/bike around. Anyhow. I liked the food here aswell, especially breakfast. Next time i'm in Beijing i will definitly stay here again!

• 14th Apr 2015

It's been a very nice stay at Saga! The hostel is in a nice and quiet street. Also the metro is just around te corner. The staff and especially Candice really made sure i had i good time. Thank you!

• 13th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.We are happy that you had a good time in our hostel.We hope you can come back some day to teach us Dutch again--saga youth hostel

A great location in a hutong district thats away from the hustle and bustle. Very close to a metro starion that's only three stops from Tienanman Square. Great friendly staff who are happy to help with any requests. The rooms and toilet/shower facilities are spotlessly clean and the bar serves good food and good selection of beers. It's great value for money and I would definitely recommend any traveller to stay here, you won't be disappointed!

We had an awesome stay at Saga, and I would definitely recommend it. Facilities are very clean and nice, beds are comfortable and the showers are better than the shower at my house. Centrally located on a main subway line, and very easy to get anywhere in the city. Candice and the rest of the staff are a treat to deal with, and give great recommendations for anything you want to do in Beijing. Definitely staying here when I come back to Beijing!

• 10th Apr 2015

Hostel is very good: good location, walking distance of Tiananmen Square, friendly staff, their English is very good, organised tours are worth their money, rooms and facilities are clean and well organised. No comments, would recommend.

Very accommodating staff and very good hostel. The staff helped me with things I needed multiple times and were friendly all around. Candice works really hard to keep the place running smooth and make sure everyone is happy and having a good stay.

• 8th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.Take care and enjoy the trip!!

I had an amazing stay at this hostel. I love it's location in the hutong. Very peaceful and the employees are very helpful. I recommend this hostel everybody.

We spent 6 nights here and were very comfortable. The staff speak great English and are very friendly. The location is good being near a subway station and within reasonable walking distance to the main attractions. Our only complaint was that there was no kitchen or common room where you could prepare and eat your own food, so be ready to eat out a lot. Also, we did the Mutianyu Great Wall trip through the hostel. It's not worth the high cost. The acrobatics show was good though!

Hello and thanks for your stay.Sorry that we do not have kitchen here.For the common area,we are preparing that now.it will be used soon.About the wall,it is the normal price in beijing and it is cheaper compared with other hostel nearby.We hope you can come back someday--saga youth hostel

I stayed in a private twin room which was large and clean, with a window that opened, great shower with hot water. It felt more like a hotel than hostel. The staff speak good English and are friendly and helpful; offering useful suggestions and services. The hostel is well located, about 10 mins walk to nearest metro station, close to main sights, there are plenty of opportunities to buy street food and cheap eateries in the surrounding area. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Hello and thanks for your stay.We all had a good time with you.Happy birthday then and welcome back.---saga

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7