Saga Youth Hostel Reviews

No,9 Shijia Hutong, Nanxiaojie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

One of the best accommodation experience in my life!awesome!The hotel environment is very good.The staff’s attitude is very good.Especially the girl who named Jessica or Fiona,whatever.Sorry,i forget her English name.She is very friendly and enthusiastic.She is short but she has a huge optimism.She even taught me to write her name in chinese.It's Chai Xingfei.I can spell it too.it's 柴兴飞.She is a good girl!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • GAOBO
  • China

good location ,good staff !clean room!like the bar!!

Thanks for your stay and good reviews.we will do better in the future.

I highly recommend these hostel. The staff made me don't want to go. The manager was exeptional, Lemon in the bar was so friendly and always smiling, Che was very nice and helpful. Every single of them made my stay!!! The aphmosfere was very friendly and joyful. I would not have stayed better in any other place. My sincere thank you to all of them. Laura

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Spain

The room is good with the curtains and big sunshine....the bar is sweet ..and it is said that it will be expanded after renovation.Staff is lovely! I look forward to coming back!

• 21st Mar 2015

Dear Andrew Thanks for your support.we hope you can enjoy your trip in china

Great hostel, I will definitely come back and also recommend it to my friends

Hi willi Thanks for your good reviews.And hope you can come back soon from shenyang..waiting here to learn from you --candice

It is the best hostel I stayed so far,the staff helped me a lot about the tour even i booked outside.They take care of everyone incase you meet some kind of scams.so happy with the staff and the room.I booked tour with the angency as well as the hotel,otherwise,I will stay here longer!!

the staff is the best,i am so happy to stay here,i wll come back Saga in two month.i will miss all of you.

Well ask for a lemon behind the bar and you may get more than you bargained for !!

Gavin,,keep the bird i gave you ..special offer next time you back --candice

I am so happy to stay here .Although i had a short stay ,i did enjoyed the time with the staff.All of them are great and always smiling!The room is good with Curtain.

David we hope see you soon when you finish the tour in china

So happy to stay here with helpful staff!!good location, good bar and good value.i will be back in two weeks!!see u soon!

we all like you here,cute girl..see you

Very good place overall. Would definitely stay again.

Nice place to stay in bejing, really central close town center.

• 8th Mar 2015

thanks for your stay and i hope you can enjoy your trip in chengdu...candice form saga

A friendly hostel that will help you with anything. The staff are excellent, Candice went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. Good location and clean too. Would recommend to any budget traveller.

thanks for your stay..we hope see you again and enjoy your tri in china---candice

There is no phone in the room. Close to metro line 2 and 5. There are banks and atms. Good restaurants.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • China

Thanks for your suggestion,we will intall it in the future..

This is a nice hostel: clean, well located and provides lockers in the room. on top of that, the staff are friendly and very willing to help- the cafe/restaurant staff are particularly chatty, especially Lemon. The only faults I found were the lack of atmosphere and the poor heating in the rooms. If you are in Beijing in peak season though this probably won't be a problem as I was there in February

The staff was really nice and helpful. Air conditionner / Hot shower / Card for the room ... Everything was good ! Not far from the Forbidden City and the city center. I recommend this hostel.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in in China. Very clean and a highly competent and helpful staff. It is a little walk to the next subway station but that is healthy anyway. Location is good, transport to airport and to major attractions is very convenient, especially Lama temple and heavens temple, also forbidden city is fairly easy to reach. The location in one of the less touristy hutong areas gives it a special flair.

We stayed in a twin, it was clean and nice. The staff is really helpful, espeacially Candice, she is just wonderful and takes care of everything. You get one free beer and the bar is ok. In case, you have luggage to carry it takes longer than 5min from the metro station. Most main attractions are easily to reach via metro. I would stay there again.

Really good location. Just 15 min walk from Wangfujing. Really well english spoken for Beijing.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Austria

The hostel is around 15 mins walk away from the subway station - not very close. Location is central, but shops nearby were closed during Chinese New Year - not very convenient. Facilities were basic. Beds were clean and the dorm room was big. Strong wifi. Love the maps and the info hung on the walls - very useful. Not bad hostel, but I prefer somewhere else.

• 18th Feb 2015