Saga Youth Hostel Reviews

No,9 Shijia Hutong, Nanxiaojie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Very professional English-speaking hostel in a great location. I got a free upgrade to a 4-bed dorm with large lockers, A/C, and no bunkbeds. The wifi worked everywhere. Good pizzas and even better french toast. They had activities every night. Highly recommended.

Staff was great ! Location is good and price unbeatable. Would recommend this place to everybody who s looking for a hostel in beijing

• 19th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Hello and thanks for your stay.Also thanks for your warm heart of the cat.Hope see y ou again--saga youth hostel

This place was awesome. The staff are so friendly and willing to help you get where you need to be. If it is a tourist destination, buy a train ticket or needing to get a hair cut. They will help you with translations if you need to make your trip that little bit easier. I want to give Candice and Chen a shout out for making my stay in beijing a awesome one. I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a quiet and clean hostel. The bar was a meeting place more then a party place.

Hello and thanks for your stay.we all had a g ood a time with you here,we will see you on 28th.Hope you have a good trip in xi'an!

Saga was great to me when I was there in May. Only a 5-7 min walk to the subway. Lots of info about all the major spots like how to get there, prices etc. I joined their Mutianyu Great Wall tour, would recommend it, a bit pricy at ¥280 but worth it for me. Staff was great (especially Candice 伟芳!!)helpful with everything I needed, I'm pretty sure everyone speaks English, though I noticed that their English levels varied. Would go back to Saga if I have the chance to visit Beijing again.

Hello and thanks for your stay .we all had a good time together,you are always welcome--saga youth hostel

The staff were very friendly and helpful. This place has a great atmosphere!

• 15th May 2015

We had a great time at Saga Youth Hostel. Candace the manager was amazing in helping pick things to do in Beijing! The whole staff at Saga is very helpful and willing to do whatever they can to help you out. There is a cafe in the hostel that is great to hangout in and eat at. The location is a short walk from Dengshikou Station so that's helpful and a short cab ride to the bar street. Overall AMAZING Stay! Thanks for everything Candace and the rest of the Saga Youth Staff!!

• 14th May 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.we all had a good time with you guys,happy you had a good time here--saga youth hostel

Very friendly and helpful staff

• Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello and thanks for your stay.Hope see you next time.--saga youth hostel

Great place, easy to meet people, staff (candice and friends) is amazing, well located!

• 14th May 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.you are always welcome..--saga youth hostel

Very nice place. Incredibly nice staff, I really felt home the moment I walked in. Great place to stay! Highly recommend it!

The staff was amazing! Before they saw me for the first time they already knew my name!. They were really helpful the hole time. Definitely going back to this hostel next time!

• 9th May 2015
  • Chile

Hello and thanks for youe stay.we are very happy that you had a great time in our hostel,welcome back anytime you want.--saga youth hostel

I've been travelling in all china for a year now. One of the best hostel I ve been so far. Staff is really awesome. The place clean and nice. They got a bar and a rooftop witch is really good for a hostel in the center. See you again soon

Hello and thanks for your stay.You are always welcome back...--saga youth hostel

Great Hostel in the heart of Beijing, right next to Dengshikou station. The most friendly and supportive staff I've ever met in a hostel. Candice, the Staff Manager is so unbelievable friendly and will remembers every single guest name! They will help you out with every sort of issue you have and make you feel at home in Beijing. They offer many tours for low prices and have many events going on in the hostel. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. I had an awesome week there!

Hostel was great, everything was clean, and the staff were friendly. Shoutout to Candice who was an awesome host! :)

Hello and thanks for your stay.we looking forward to seeing you again because you have not finished the tours here.---saga youth hostel

Highly recommended

• 28th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay..hope you have a good trip in China---saga youth hostel

Amazing staff always willing to help! The bar is a perfect place for socializing and meeting new people to conquer the city!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Hello and thanks for your stay.We hope someday later you will come back here again-saga youth hostel

It was my second stay at Saga hostel and still couldn't fault it! Brilliant place to stay!!!

Hello and thanks for your stay.We hope to see you the third time.--saga youth hostel

The staff at Saga were very friendly and helpful.

• 20th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay..we look forward to seeing you again.--saga youth hostel

Very Nice hostel, I liked the vibe. The restaurant/bar is nice to hang out and meet people. The staff is very nice. The dorm have big locker in the room and they give towel for the shower which is nice. Walking distance to forbidden city. Stayed just one night because I didn't reserve in advance and dorm were full the following night. So book ahead!

• 20th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for your stay.your plansant stay made us full of energy..we hope to see you next time.--saga youth hostel

The guys working at the front desk tried to sell us a very expensive, touristy trip to the Great Wall. They didn't help us get the directions how to get there on our own. Also, the Beijing Opera Night that we booked with them was a disappointment. The room was ok. The usual hostel in China, nothing special about this place. I've been to better ones, I've been to worse ones, too. Close to metro station. Some shops&restaurants nearby.

Hello and thanks for the stay.Sorry for the troubles we caused,maybe we misunderstand each other .we got the new staff during those days.we already known how to avoid it.Also for the Opera,someone like it but someone not.We could not control it sometimes,thanks for your understanding..

This was a really nice Hostel,goog central location in in the Hutongs, very clean, you get everything you need, ( pillow planket or towel, internet..) and the staff was so friendly and helpfull....it was a great time , thanks again, i have nothing to complain and hope I can visit you again someday Best Sebastian

• 19th Apr 2015

Hello and thanks for yous stay.We hope you can come baxk someday--saga youth hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7