Saga Youth Hostel Reviews

No,9 Shijia Hutong, Nanxiaojie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

A great hostel. I actually went back and stayed here a second time. The staff is super friendly, the rooftop garden is nice. I actually got upgraded from a 6 bed dorm to a 2 bed for my 3 night stay the second time so that was super nice. And the chocolate cake is very good.

A really nice hostel - the staff were friendly and helpful and they can help you book a huge range of things to do (Great Wall trips, city tours, Peking Opera etc). Good location and the room was really clean and modern. Bar downstairs did pretty good food. Less than a 5 minute walk from the metro. A good choice of hostel for Beijing

Excellent hostel; good value for money. Extremely helpful staff and the bar is good fun! Location is solid, only criticism would be the relatively expensive laundry service or the wifi. Otherwise, absolutely great stay. Would recommend.

It was a wonderful stay. Sherry was so great. Always willing to help us out. She really makes a difference. I would go back to that hostel in a heart beat.. The location couldn't have been better. The only thing that could really improve is the cleaning.

• 10th Jul 2014

Thanks for your review,We will try our best to improve the cleaning.Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Good value for a low cost trip, no frills, has all the necessities. Although the extras such as bicycle hire and laundry facilities were a bit expensive and could be done down the road for less then half the price.

I stayed for 1 week at the Saga Youth Hostel and will keep fond memories of my stay there. The rooms are really really good. I stayed in a 4 bed mix dorm, the room was like a small apartment. They got real beds, not these bunks you normally see in hostels. The bathroom was big and clean. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Location is good, but not great. The only thing I didn't like so much was the hostel bar, didn't like the atmosphere. But there were lots of people who seemed to like it.

Very enjoyable stay, met some friendly travelers in the bar. Staff very patient and helpful. It can be a bit hard to find from the metro - I actually began down the right street but then turned around because it didn't look like there was anything down there, but keep walking!

I booked a bed in a 4-bed mixed dorm with bathroom in it and I was completely satisfied. Saga Youth Hostel was the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff iis really and speaks English fluently.

I keep coming back to this hostel - I can highly recommend it to anyone visiting Beijing. Nice, helpful staff (good English), clean rooms and a cafe/bar with a great atmosphere (and good food!). Always an enjoyable stay.

It was very comfortable and in a good location. Staff was helpful and it is not far from the metro.

• 4th Jul 2014

The staff has a good English level, and they can provide train tickets for a small fee.

Thanks for your review,we book the tickets from the agency and the agency will deliver the ticket to our hostel,so we need pay the delivery fee to the agency!

The hostel was just amazing! The staff at the reception was extremely friendly and they helped with truly every problem: Tips for sightseeing, computer problems, medical issues. Surely one of the best hostels I have ever been! If any flaw can be named, it would be thin walls, so you sometimes hear noise from the hallway.

The stuff was very friendly and spoke good English. Our four bed room was clean. We only had problems with shower head, which droped every time we used the shower, and toilet, which did not suck enough water for flushing. All in all, the bathroom was clean and usable. Besides the location is very good, the Huton is clean, it is not far away from Tiananmen and Wangfujin, metro and bus station are also nearby. The breakfast before the Great Wall tour was great!

Thanks for your review, we have changed a new shower head for a long time and the toilet was no problem now.Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Strongly recommended

lot of stairs

Great hostel, close to every place. Great english speaking staff. Friendly and charismatic. it is located in a really secure place. The rooms are clean and you can have privacy because every bed has a lamp, energy and a curtine to divide it from other beds. It is a really great option to enjoy your time in Beijing.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Highly recomended! Everything was very well. Staff very friendly and helpfull! Rooms very confortable and clean. The atmosphere of the bar is perfect, not noisy and excellent attention of the staff.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Fantastic hostel. I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you so much for all you did for your guests!

Is one of the bes hostels i have been. The staff is very nice, they help me with everything that i need. I recomed this place 100%。

Everything was perfect!!! I'm sure I will be back.

• 23rd Jun 2014