Sagando Hostel Reviews

Michamvi Kae, Zanzibar, Tanzania

Had a bad stay at Sagando. The rooms itself is good, but everything else is missing: no internet (and no wifi, even though hostelworld says so), extremely slow service, and make sure that they do not over charge you.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Amazing place, great food and perfect scenery. I'll be back again, no doubt.

• 11th Feb 2014

This is THE cheapest place to stay in the Michamvi area. However, the water in the shower had a really bad smell. I did not even ask about it as I just stayed 2 nights. It was very quiet when I was there so it felt like I had the entire place to myself - paradise compared to overcrowded hostels in Thailand. I stayed in bungalow 5 and 3. I like bungalow 3 better - more an island feel.

View all Zanzibar Bed and Breakfasts