Sagar Guest House Reviews

D 52/34 J-1 Luxmi Kund, Luxa, Varanasi, India

Nice and cheap well run guest house. Good location at the edge of busy market street, within walking distance from city center, where all the interesting things are happening. Staff was extremely helpful.

Sagar guesthouse is a great place to stay in Varanasi. It is a mere 10 minute walk to the main ghats, which means you are away from the constant touts while still being close to the best of Varanasi. The rooms are clean and big and the showers are good too. The staff are friendly and helpful. From the moment I walked in the door late at night, until I left, Sunny was so welcoming. I would definitely stay again if I return to Varanasi!

Thanks Sagar family for our stay. See you next time. Here or there!

Great staff! Sagar is really nice.

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts