Sagrada Familia Rooms Reviews

Calle Valencia 477, Barcelona, Spain

Roger was great and the "piso" was really comfortable. Very nice area just a few steps from Gaudi's Sagrada Familia and the metro. I would dedinetely recommend it! :)

Good breakfast and the guy who works there is really friendlier the only problem is that he does not have a good English so if you only speak English you may have some problems with

Very nice host, Roger. The breakfast is simple, but good, and it's a good amount. The location is perfect! If you happen to travel sith a car, there's also a parking just next door, under 20e/24hrs. I higly recommend this hostel!!

Very nice staff, very helpful during our stay and even before. Small room but reallly clean and quiet.

• 27th Jun 2014

We had a very good stay in this hostel. It feels like being at home there. Very quiet, secure and clean. The location is excellent too. The service was really good and friendly. The breakfast was good. The guy even came to see me at night when I got sick to bring me some medication (there is no staff all day long). I recommend this hostel to everyone who looks for good service, quiet and secure place.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Estonia

clean hostel with nice stuff. Nothing to complain about!

• 21st May 2014
  • Finland

We've enjoyed our time here very much! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great place to stay at!

The rooms are in an apartment. It felt like staying at a friends place. Not really the place to meet new people. Breakfast was nice, staff friendly! It is a litte far away from the rambla and the harbour- but still ok!

Staff very friendly & knowledgeable.

I was nervous about staying at an apartment, but this place was GREAT! Each room has it's own key so it's VERY secure. Everyone who works there was super friendly and helpful. They were good people! The location was perfect--right by Sagrada Familia and the metro. The rooms/apartment is cleaned daily. Breakfast is included. The value for money was excellent--WAY cheaper than a hotel, and better than most other apartments in terms of cost and quality. I HIGHLY recommend this apartment!

• 8th May 2014

We May have been unlucky, but it was quite noisy at night also with the washing machine

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Amazing and lovely, we had such a great time.

Nice apartment, clean and confy. Great location and very friendly staff. The only problem is that there is only one shower for 4 bedrooms and the breakfast is served a bit late (9am).

Roger and his partner were extremely helpful, going the extra mile to make our stay successful and enjoyable (including recommendations for eating out locally, and even allowing us to leave our luggage on the last day and come back to collect it after the check out time). The bedroom was smaller than expected, but that was not a problem. The other facilities were more than adequate. The location is so convenient for the metro and train to the airport, as well as for Sagrada Familia.

The host, Roger, was a very friendly and attentive host! He made sure to be accessible at all times, served a great breakfast and even took us on a sightseeing tour through the city. The room was rather small but perfect for the price. The rest of the apartement was very spacious and it was great that we had two bathrooms. The apartement is in a quiet an safe neighborhood, 5 min to Sagrada Familia. All in all great value for your money and a most lovely host whom we would love to see again soon!

Our stay has been very pleasant. From the beginning the staff was very helpful and people very friendly, the location is just by the Sagrada Familia and was easy to move around the city because of the proximity of the metro. There is the Sagrada Familia market just round the corner and a supermarket right next door. The bedroom was very basic and provided all that was required, kept clean as the rest of the apartment. Good stay!

Wonderful place to stay. The staff were exceptionally helpful in getting the details on the local places. We even got a message once our plane landed asking us if we needed any instructions on getting to the location from the airport. Because of this we arrived without issue. It was a great atmosphere with great hosts. I definitely recommend this!

Sagrada Familia Rooms is a very good accommodation which had given me a very unforgettable experience in Balercelona. It is like a apartment which is shared by only few people,which is very near to Sagrada Familia and a Metro Station. I like this kind of accommodation very much, because it is quiet. Facilities in this flat is very convenient . The owner of the flat Roger also prepared a very good breakfast for me every morning, And he is so very kind and friendly. I appreciate it very much.

• 6th Feb 2014