Sagrada Familia Rooms Reviews

Calle Valencia 477, Barcelona, Spain

Great place, great people, great service! The service that Roger gave us was exceptional, the house was very well cleaned, the breakfast was good and Roger advised us some of the best places to visit, to eat, directions to arrive to the hostel and he even woke up at 5.00am to transport us to the airport !

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Portugal

It's like a big apartment with some rooms and common facilities (bathroom, living room with TV, little terrace, kitchen...) provided with everything necessary. The athmosphere was very calm, ideal to whose who want to have a quite and safe stay. The staff was discreet and helpful. The room was perfect, clean. Excellent location... Highly recommended!

This is a wonderful hostel. The owner - Roger - is great! He is very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is in the hostel like at home: There are only 4 small rooms, guestroom, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. We could use everything we needed. All rooms are very clean and nice. Only one disadvantage: We didn't have heating in our room. And in winter there is very cold in Barcelona. But you can take the electric heater from the guestroom to your room. Although I recommend this hostel without doubts!

The people I met there serving breakfast were very nice to me. The only issues I have encountered were that my room nor the nearest bathroom had a trash can which I found kind of weird. The showers I took were great due to the ability to properly regulate the water temperature. The fan that was on the room was very dusty along with top area of the closet. I'm slightly allergic to dust which is why I noticed.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts