Sagrada Familia Rooms Reviews

Calle Valencia 477, Barcelona, Spain

Roger and his partner were extremely helpful, going the extra mile to make our stay successful and enjoyable (including recommendations for eating out locally, and even allowing us to leave our luggage on the last day and come back to collect it after the check out time). The bedroom was smaller than expected, but that was not a problem. The other facilities were more than adequate. The location is so convenient for the metro and train to the airport, as well as for Sagrada Familia.

The host, Roger, was a very friendly and attentive host! He made sure to be accessible at all times, served a great breakfast and even took us on a sightseeing tour through the city. The room was rather small but perfect for the price. The rest of the apartement was very spacious and it was great that we had two bathrooms. The apartement is in a quiet an safe neighborhood, 5 min to Sagrada Familia. All in all great value for your money and a most lovely host whom we would love to see again soon!

Our stay has been very pleasant. From the beginning the staff was very helpful and people very friendly, the location is just by the Sagrada Familia and was easy to move around the city because of the proximity of the metro. There is the Sagrada Familia market just round the corner and a supermarket right next door. The bedroom was very basic and provided all that was required, kept clean as the rest of the apartment. Good stay!

Sagrada Familia Rooms is a very good accommodation which had given me a very unforgettable experience in Balercelona. It is like a apartment which is shared by only few people,which is very near to Sagrada Familia and a Metro Station. I like this kind of accommodation very much, because it is quiet. Facilities in this flat is very convenient . The owner of the flat Roger also prepared a very good breakfast for me every morning, And he is so very kind and friendly. I appreciate it very much.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • China

perfect!! kind staff and cozy atmosphere. i love all things. cleanliness? excellent!! trust me. he cleans the rooms everymorning. but it was far from la lambla, the main street, and the room was so quiet.

We had a great time at Sagrada Familia Rooms. The host, Roger, was very helpful and we always had a good start into the day with the nice breakfast he prepared for us. The location being near to Sagrada Familia and two Metro stations is great. It is an extremely good value for money.

• 30th Dec 2013

I had an amazing stay! The owners were open and were very nice. I really felt at home during my stay in Barcelona.

• 23rd Nov 2013