Sai Palace Reviews

3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra, India

Great rooftop view of the Taj. Good location and facilities as we just used it as a base for a day.

Cheap rooms are small and smell slightly of damp but are more than fine for a single night. Definitely get one of the better rooms if you're here for a while. Great location, 2 mins from taj south gate. Plenty of hot water and decent wi-fi

The line bad was durty and the internet junst works on the top roof. Beyond the receptionist charged me much less to send my 8 post cards to my friends overseas than the price I have paid in the next town what makes me believe than my friends won't receive it unfortunately.

Yes it is really near to South and East Gate of the Taj Mahal but the location is actually quite dirty. We got a room located at the ground floor opposite the reception and the room is quite smelly (or maybe the smell comes from outside). The reception staff just enter our room without our permission and at that time my girlfriend is changing her cloth. Try to check out other backpacker hostel in Agra. We noticed that there is a hostel near East Gate, opposite Coffee Cafe Day.

most friendly and honeest staff I met so far in any hostel in India, view from the roof is great, only the bathroom was dirty

Good location for the Taj just a couple of minutes walk to the south gate. Not the cleanest, but it's alright for the price. Has a good view of taj and surrounding area from the rooftop and a restaurant. Agra is awful though, so only need to stay for a night if you have to stop

I didn't stay in Agra in the end and thus cannot review the hostel, though was fairly frustrated that I wasn't able to cancel the reservation the day before and therefore had to pay for the room...

It was a shame that the weather wasn't great when we were here as the hostel had a fantastic view of the Taj from the top balcony. There would have also have been a great vibe from the bar area had it not been so cold! Rooms are very basic but suited our needs. We would probably stay here again.

Location is very very good! Room was clean and tidy. The rooftop has a very nice view!

The cheapest room smelt a bit damp but hey you get what you pay for. Was clean in the room and bathroom. Staff were friendly. Guys on the roof top cook good food. Also an awesome view

Amazing view from the rooftop!

Amazing place, best steaming showever in 3 months of travelling in India, very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely coming back, definitely recommend!

We liked very much this hostel. A bit noisy and dirty but super cheap. Big rooms with hot water and lovely food in the restaurant.

Ants in the rooms, hard beds - main things that I didn't like about this place. Good location and staff. One more thing - I had faster internet in 1990 compared to their wifi.