• 3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj,, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra, India

8.4
Fabulous 148 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 148 Total Reviews
Sai Palace Located at 3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra.
India
Agra 282001 3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj,, Near South Gate Taj Mahal.
84% 148
27.1682224 78.0414891
    Rooms available

31st Jul 2016

The hotel staff we so so helpful and lovely! They were so patient with me and helped me get to my next destination. I truly appreciated that extra service. The restaurant upstairs however is not the best food but it is also not the worst. If you want some more tasty and well done then eat out and come back to sleep. I would recommend this hotel to travellers.

29th May 2016
7.4

Great spot but annoyed at having to pay more than a nights cost for staying over check out time so we didn't have to wait at the train station all day. Because of this I wouldn't recommend.