Sai Palace Reviews

3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra, India

Great rooftop view of the Taj. Good location and facilities as we just used it as a base for a day.

Cheap rooms are small and smell slightly of damp but are more than fine for a single night. Definitely get one of the better rooms if you're here for a while. Great location, 2 mins from taj south gate. Plenty of hot water and decent wi-fi

The line bad was durty and the internet junst works on the top roof. Beyond the receptionist charged me much less to send my 8 post cards to my friends overseas than the price I have paid in the next town what makes me believe than my friends won't receive it unfortunately.

Yes it is really near to South and East Gate of the Taj Mahal but the location is actually quite dirty. We got a room located at the ground floor opposite the reception and the room is quite smelly (or maybe the smell comes from outside). The reception staff just enter our room without our permission and at that time my girlfriend is changing her cloth. Try to check out other backpacker hostel in Agra. We noticed that there is a hostel near East Gate, opposite Coffee Cafe Day.