Sai Palace Reviews

3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra, India

Short walk to the Taj Mahal. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooftop restaurant good food and great view. Rooms are good for a night or two stay

Great rooftop view of the Taj. Good location and facilities as we just used it as a base for a day.

Cheap rooms are small and smell slightly of damp but are more than fine for a single night. Definitely get one of the better rooms if you're here for a while. Great location, 2 mins from taj south gate. Plenty of hot water and decent wi-fi

The line bad was durty and the internet junst works on the top roof. Beyond the receptionist charged me much less to send my 8 post cards to my friends overseas than the price I have paid in the next town what makes me believe than my friends won't receive it unfortunately.

Yes it is really near to South and East Gate of the Taj Mahal but the location is actually quite dirty. We got a room located at the ground floor opposite the reception and the room is quite smelly (or maybe the smell comes from outside). The reception staff just enter our room without our permission and at that time my girlfriend is changing her cloth. Try to check out other backpacker hostel in Agra. We noticed that there is a hostel near East Gate, opposite Coffee Cafe Day.

most friendly and honeest staff I met so far in any hostel in India, view from the roof is great, only the bathroom was dirty

Good location for the Taj just a couple of minutes walk to the south gate. Not the cleanest, but it's alright for the price. Has a good view of taj and surrounding area from the rooftop and a restaurant. Agra is awful though, so only need to stay for a night if you have to stop

I didn't stay in Agra in the end and thus cannot review the hostel, though was fairly frustrated that I wasn't able to cancel the reservation the day before and therefore had to pay for the room...

It was a shame that the weather wasn't great when we were here as the hostel had a fantastic view of the Taj from the top balcony. There would have also have been a great vibe from the bar area had it not been so cold! Rooms are very basic but suited our needs. We would probably stay here again.

Location is very very good! Room was clean and tidy. The rooftop has a very nice view!

The cheapest room smelt a bit damp but hey you get what you pay for. Was clean in the room and bathroom. Staff were friendly. Guys on the roof top cook good food. Also an awesome view

Amazing view from the rooftop!

Amazing place, best steaming showever in 3 months of travelling in India, very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely coming back, definitely recommend!

We liked very much this hostel. A bit noisy and dirty but super cheap. Big rooms with hot water and lovely food in the restaurant.

Ants in the rooms, hard beds - main things that I didn't like about this place. Good location and staff. One more thing - I had faster internet in 1990 compared to their wifi.

excellent food, great room, great location, and disgusting guests and hosts - impossible to noise up to 2 hours adults and children of the night every day ... Such a hue and cry had not seen in any hotel in India

really helpful and friendly staff, they will do everything for you, from after midnight pickups to taxi/tour arrangements. restaurant with good indian food and has an amazing view of Taj, which is only 5min walking distance.

We stayed at Sai Palace for two nights. We read some review stating that the rooms weren't very clean but our room and ensuite were spotless.The airco worked but was a little bit loud. The hotel is very close to the Taj Mahal and you have a great view of it on the nice rooftop terras. The neighborhood is ok during the day but might be a little bit risky at night (even the tuktuk-driver warned us to stay inside after sunset).Overall: very good hostel, central location, friendly staff and clean.

Very close to the Taj, however it is located in a very rough area. Staff aren't great, avoid the tuk tuk driver the hostel recommends. Don't eat in the roof top restaurant, there were mice in the kitchen.

Nice hotel offering good rooms for low costs and superbly situated bear the Taj Mahal. The food in roof top restaurant is ok but there are other roof top restaurants with better views. Laundry is too expensive (Rs 30 a T-Shirt).

« first « Prev 1 2 3