Sai Palace Reviews

3/117 Chowk Kagzi,Taj Ganj, Near South Gate Taj Mahal., Agra, India

The location and the place was good. However the toilets and the room can be improved and kept a little cleaner. I like the receptionist , he was very helpful and the hostel environment was good to hang out.

Staff were fantastic!!!!!! Excellent location!!!! AMAZING rooftop terrace with good priced restaurant. We arrived for a non air conditioned room and the manager Offered for us to stay in an air con room. Yes we paid a little extra but the staff really did only have our best interests at heart. Absolutely outstanding hostel!!! One negative - Internet was a little at times.

This hostel is in an absolutely fantastic location with beautiful views over the Taj Mahal from the rooftop. It's perfect for sitting and having a breakfast coffee and watching the sun come up over the Taj. A five minute from the all the gates (go to the East gate as it's less touristy). The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice. Our bags were locked up after checking out and were kept securely for us. Would definitely stay here again!

Location is good for taj mahal. Room is very hot and the air con was incredibly noisy, along with the streets outside. The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable and it was difficult to sleep.

Great location right near the south gate entrance to the Taj Mahal, good security and a nice roof top restaurant which is decent with an alright view of the taj. However, it's definitely more of a hotel than a hostel and not much atmosphere if you wanna meet people and it's not the cleanest in the world - still it was absolutely fine for what it was and I had a good stay there.

Dirty Rooms and bathrooms. Nice Rooftop with view on taj mahal. For one night ok. But thats it

We had the "honeymoon suite" on the top floor with the round bed. All was good except the shower did not work, but the staff gave us another room to shower in. The rooftop terrace had a great view of the Taj. Nice place.

Nice place and a 2 minute walk to the Taj Mahal. The view from the restaurant was nice too, as was our meal. Friendly staff and good value.

Actually I could not stay at this hostel because my train was delayed so much.

No hot water. No heater (it was very, very coLD! !)

We stayed in Sai Palace for a night to get to te taj mahal early morning. The staff was polite and the location was actually pretty great - we booked it due to the proximity to the taj. However, I had the most awful fruit salad of my life in there. Cleanliness is definitely not their forte.

Pretty close to the Taj, but a tuktuk away from the bus stand. We got in very early and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very nice, clean, and overall enjoyable. It has a rooftop restaurant which we did not eat at, but heard from others that it was good. I would recommend this place.

• 21st Oct 2014

Very close to Taj Mahal, and roof top restoran is ok , with good view of Taj Mahal on sunset .

Great location in terms of accessing the taj and the roof top view of the taj is not to be missed! Nightmare to get to on foot though and we were told tuk tuks could reach it! Oh well! No problem with the room, clean enough and comfy enough. No proper AC in our room but the fans were ok. The owners were nice although BE WARNED: when the government are preserving energy they switch the electricity off in the night. The industrial generator was outside our window and was on from 2-5am. Did not get a wink o

Short walk to either the South or West gates of the Taj and has views from the rooftop. Free wifi and a decent restaurant.

Location is good, very near to South Gate of Taj Mahal. Food at roof top restaurant is ok but expensive compare to the nearby restaurant. Room is poorly maintain, dusty and water choke after shower. Water Pressure is very low. Wifi is poor and unreliable. Power supply get cut off frequently. Pickup service is not available although it was stated in the list.

Short walk to the Taj Mahal. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooftop restaurant good food and great view. Rooms are good for a night or two stay

Great rooftop view of the Taj. Good location and facilities as we just used it as a base for a day.

Cheap rooms are small and smell slightly of damp but are more than fine for a single night. Definitely get one of the better rooms if you're here for a while. Great location, 2 mins from taj south gate. Plenty of hot water and decent wi-fi

The line bad was durty and the internet junst works on the top roof. Beyond the receptionist charged me much less to send my 8 post cards to my friends overseas than the price I have paid in the next town what makes me believe than my friends won't receive it unfortunately.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4