Saigon Backpackers Hostel Reviews

373/20 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very good hotel, good Value for money

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Super friendly staff. Close enough to the main backpacker street so easy to get back. It was nice coming into a clean room. Not really a lot of social space, but the pool table was a nice touch. Crappy wifi if you're on the top floor.

• 20th Jun 2015

Staff are nice

Very helpful and accommodating staff. :) They speak good english. They assist you in choosing package tours.

The staff was very helpful. Good Wi-Fi signal and free computers with high speed internet in the common area.

• Turkey

The staff was very friendly and very helpful, especially Hieu. If you need any tips, go see him! Very clean and a good place to meet people.

• 1st Jun 2015

I really loved everything...the staff was really friendly. I haven't any problem to communication with them. I will recommend for my friends and I intent to come back there in soon. It was amazing Thanks for everything !!!

• Wales

I liked that it is clean, very close to center and the people are friendly

• 1st Jun 2015

Staff were very helpful and welcoming. Value for money.

Excellent option cost-benefits, the hostel is very good and comfortble for the price that we paid for it!

My friends and I loved our stay at Saigon Backpackers Hostel. The breakfast was delicious and the staff working there were so nice to us.

The staff were so friendly... nothing was a problem, they really helped us out with lots of requests.

Rooms were modern, clean and spacious. Staff which makes you feel like if you are in your own home.

great location, friendly staff. Thank you guys, I would definitely come back

The 4 bed room dorm was way too small for four people, with almost no space to breath! We had two huge cockroaches in this tiny space... The communal area is kinda poor, one old sofa and fans that are not on unless you ask to turn them on. Plus, too much to climb :) (only one room in each floor)

The 4 bed dorm is very clean and the AC is working well. Breakfast is nothing special but OK. It's hard to meet people here, because there is only one couch and no Bar or anything. The staff is OK, but the guy who is working there is very unorganised. Don't forget to ask for your passport when you leave because he will forget. Also when you book tours or extend your visit remind him again.

2 computers in the lounge lost internet connection for few days. Maybe just occasionally. I was staying here last year and it was soooo much better.. Seems the owner does not really care about the hostel as I saw most of the facilities are getting obsolete and not taken a good care. Please keep it clean, keep good maintenance of the facilities and keep the quality like before, as I will definitely come back there again due to your location. Some of the staff tried to rip me off for the airp

quite ok you can find better places in the same street. furthermore, do not book a tour with them as they rip you off

Great hostel, clean and staff were very helpful, they would do anything to help you out, nothing was too much hastle. Great location, would definately stay again.

You can See that a lot of Heart and thoughts were put into that hostel, beds Are comfortable, the rooms Look nice and the bathroom Used to be really good. But it seems like for years Nobody was cleaning and taking Care of it, a lot of things were broken in our dorm, the cleaning staff only change sheets and splash some water on the bathroom Floor