Saigon Mini Hotel 5 Reviews

196 BUI VIEN Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Cockroaches in room. Cleanliness questionable.

When I arrived, they told me that Hostelworld did´t send the mail for reservation of my room and that I would be able to sleep there 1 night. Or I could go to another Hostel recomenden by them. Also, the Hostel doesn´t have the name "Siagon Mini Hotel 5", but the same address. I´ve never understood if was really the hostel were I booked or it was a scam (that informed in the Lonely Planet). Besides this, the hostel was good, but a little bit confusing because of this missunderstandings.

Loved our stay at this hotel, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The rooms were great and the view of city from where you have breakfast was amazing. Overall 10/10!

• 29th Apr 2014

I would stay there again; the hotel did a really good job and Bui Vien streetis just an excellent location that, from food over drinks to shopping, has everything you could wish for close to your hotel!

Nice place with good location and The staff was helpful